Closer To My Heart

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung, Bambam and Yugyeom took all the things they were going to bring to the site inside the car boot. Bambam cutely glances at Jinyoung and Yugyeom gave a meaningful grinned. Jinyoung don’t really understand the two who love to . Jinyoung found it’s amazing how the two becomes Jinyoung’s beloved little brother as what they had claimed.

“Hyung, do you bring enough clothes because Mark hyung usually force people to jump into the pool after he done with his business?” Yugyeom asked while put his bag inside the back of the car.

Jinyoung shook his head, he only carried enough change for tonight and tomorrow.

“You can ask Mark hyung to buy for you then.” Bambam put Jinyoung bag inside with his own.

“We are going first and make sure you come with Mark hyung, no cheat just because we are there to attend the meeting.” Bambam reminded Jinyoung because both practically know that Jinyoung not in good term with Mark.

Jinyoung back to his office after the two left with all their thing. Jinyoung looked at the clock and he did not expect Mark to be having a meeting up until this late. Jinyoung sat at his place and put his head on table to get some rest.

Mark left the meeting room and went to his office but stopped halfway when he saw Jinyoung was sleeping at his desk. Mark smiles and left to pick his thing for their first business trip.

“Jinyoung…” Mark knocked the table to wake up Jinyoung.

Jinyoung stirred up and look at Mark with heavy eyes.

“Sorry, I’m falling asleep.” Jinyoung brushed his eyes cutely and Mark smile.

This man in front of him, once is his beloved husband.

“It’s okay. Do you have anything else to bring? The driver got something urgent so I will drive us to Busan.” Mark showed the key and Jinyoung suddenly frozen at his place.

“I will drive.” Jinyoung said and Mark look at Jinyoung.

Mark could see that fears in Jinyoung eyes. That fears that would haunt Mark forever.

“Okay.” Mark said with smile. If Jinyoung wanted to kill him, he willingly will die in his hand.

Jinyoung and Mark walked side by side and some worker smile brightly seeing the two being together. They have been captured by Jinyoung kindness and it’s reminded them of their CEO. It’s already past working hour but Jinyoung could see the office still busy.

“Seem likes the chairman and the workers all hard working.” Jinyoung commented.

“I’m a bit lazy compared to my husband.” Mark looked far away to front and took a deep breath.

“Have you ever loved him?” Jinyoung asked and that get Mark stopped from taking another step.

Mark turned to meet Jinyoung eyes and he look away immediately.

“Let’s go we are getting late.” Mark said and took the passenger seat while Jinyoung could only pass on the question.

 

 

 

                The ride to Busan is silent with Mark sleep along the ride and Jinyoung could only thoughts that Mark probably too tired this week with so many meeting and documentations to review. Jinyoung s

Please log in to read the full chapter