Everything For You

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Youngjae meets up with Jaebum in the office, he had heard about Jinyoung will be going back to Canada. Youngjae could not believe Jaebum will change his mind easily because of Jinyoung. When he saw Mark cried his heart out last night, Youngjae thoughts about his and Jaebum relationship, Youngjae feels the pain which Jinyoung had endured in the past. Pathetic and hopeless.

"What are you doing here?" Jaebum said when he saw Youngjae sitting inside his office while looking outside the glass window.

Youngjae looks at Jaebum, hoping there's still hope for their love and Youngjae sees none.

"Are you going to live with him and ignore your parent pain when Tuan ignore their proposal because of Jinyoung helped them? Park Jinyoung is the real reason for your parent death not Tuan." Youngjae bites his lips feeling angry every time he has to say Jinyoung name.

"I don't care. I love him." Jaebum knows that Youngjae is angry but he will never let Jinyoung back to Mark.

"Love. Do you know what it is, Im Jaebum?" Youngjae snickers.

Jaebum glared at Youngjae but Youngjae laughed harder while looking at Jaebum reaction.

"What do you mean?" Jaebum really wanted to grab his gun and shoot Youngjae right now. It's intimidating.

 

Mark looks at the resignation letter left by Jinyoung, he had only one way to hold Jinyoung to stay by his side. They love each other, Mark knew that, and he would not repeat his mistake once again. Jinyoung deserves his unconditional love and attention, that what he will give. Mark called his friend and took the DNA results that Youngjae gave to him. Mark will claim his husband.

"Jackson-ah, I need your help." Mark called his best friend and Jackson already knows what Mark needs.

"I'm trusting you to not to hurt him, Mark." Jackson said while taking his coat to get ready to meet Mark.

"I will not." Mark will do anything and everything for Jinyoung.

The legal and corporate team being called, and Mark seeks their advice on their planned and both team shock and surprised with the new information.

“Tomorrow, the news will be out as a rumour and I will do the press conference after media makes a demand. Brief everyone in the communication team, and legal team, please makes sure no law can let Jaebum takes Jinyoung from me.” Mark states and the representative nods.

Mark calls Jackson to proceed to give the tips to the reporters. Mark knows that this will hurt Jinyoung but knowing Jinyoung will leave with Jaebum while Jinyoung loves Mark, Mark don’t want to live his life with regret.

“Jinyoung-ah, I will pay you back. All your love, trust and kindness. I will pay everything that you have lost.” Mark cried in his office while the reporters probably busy typing the report for tomorrow highlight.

Mark went to Jaebum’s house. He rings the bell and Jinyoung open the door for him.

“Are you going to go somewhere?” Mark asked when he saw the luggage near the door.

Jinyoung let’s the question pass and walks to the kitchen, living Mark sitting alone in the living room.

“What do you want, that makes you come here to find me?” Jinyoung serves Mark a cup of tea and sit in front of him. Jinyoung hands secured on his chest not even a little bit of fierce shows on his face.

Mark

Please log in to read the full chapter