New Feeling

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson and Mark were having a cold staring with each other. Yugyeom and Bambam fidgetted on the seat while looking at Jackson and Mark. The two best friends seem to have an internal conversation with each other.

"Damn! Say it Jackson." Mark definitely knew what inside Jackson mind.

Jackson stood up and grabbed Mark's collars.

"He is Jinyoung but you...you...act like he is not." Jackson said.

Mark pushed Jackson hand and sighed.

"Seun-ah, i kill Jinyoung. He is not Jinyoung." Mark said with a sad tone.

"Liar. You know better he is our Jinyoung. I will not let this stop here. I will find out why he is with this Jaebum guy." Jackson sat back on his seat, putting his arms to cover his teary eyes.

Bambam and Yugyeom understand why Jackson so work up, he probably felt guilty not to be a good friend to Jinyoung. Both of them also could tell that Jinyoung is their Jinyoung. Of course, Mark definitely able to recognise him better.

"So, what are you going to do after you find out the truth? Telling him that he is Jinyoung who live his life while loving his husband who planned to get him hurt for inheritance." Mark said with anger to himself.

" you for hurting him." Jackson hate Mark.

"Hyung, don't you think that Im is familiar sir name?" Yugyeom keep on thinking about certain someone when Mark gave him Jaebum full name.

Mark frowned.

“. Isn’t your fathers supposed to be business partner is Im Group but your father choose to works with Park Group instead of Im?” Bambam remembered when the happiness in Mark’s father eyes to see Jinyoung married to Mark.

Papa Tuan had adored Jinyoung more than Mark itself, because when Jinyoung parent died, he saw the struggled of the company to stand up again with Jinyoung who still study in his college. Park Group is a big tycoon but Jinyoung is so humble. Papa Tuan thought Jinyoung and Mark relationship won’t be so serious up to marriage but Jinyoung proved that he is serious to marry Mark, when Jinyoung come with Mark to their house asking for a bless.

“Mark, you are a pain for Jinyoung. Meeting you definitely a bad luck.” Jackson knew by now, why Jaebum had Jinyoung.

Mark knew Jackson is right. Jinyoung loved him with all his heart but Mark only bring the bad luck. Even if right now, Jinyoung is Im Jinyoung but Mark knew Jaebum wanted to take revenge on him by holding the most dangerous weapon of Park Group.

“Mark Hyung, can you bring him back to us?” Yugyeom asked a

Please log in to read the full chapter