My Life In Past

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

               

                Mark and Jinyoung has been trying to stay professional in front of everyone and people start to love the way Jinyoung works. They could not hide the fact that Jinyoung really had resemblance of their late chairman. Sometimes, Jinyoung just play along with them and said maybe they are twin. Jinyoung could not deny that Mark take good care of while he is working. Mark teach Jinyoung everything and bring Jinyoung to all his meeting schedule.

“So, Yugyeom and Bambam will go with us?” Jinyoung asked Mark.

“Yes. They are going with us.” Mark took the files from Jinyoung and read it before signed off.

“It’s going to be interesting site trip.” Jinyoung smile and he start to calculate what he wants to do at Busan.

Mark did not realize that he was staring at Jinyoung with longing eyes.

“Your eyes is sparkling so bright Jinyoungie.” Mark said and Jinyoung back to reality.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung took the files and left the room while his cheeks were burning pink.

Mark looked at the photo of Jinyoung hanging behind him.

“You still have that in you.” Mark said and keep his eyes looking at Jinyoung photo.

Bambam and Yugyeom were gossiping at Jinyoung desk when Mark opened his door to go to lunch.

“You both need to stop from being clingy to my PA.” Mark brushed the two hairs and the two could only pushed his hand away.

“He is lonely, so we are being a good brother here.” Yugyeom whined.

“He did.” Mark looked at Jinyoung who giggled.

“I’m not and I have so many works boss.” Jinyoung plays along.

“Damn, he is going better and better at ganging over us.” Bambam pouted.

“Let’s go to eat together.” Mark offers and the two already jumping while Jinyoung only stay at his place.

“Aren’t you coming with us?” Mark asked and Jinyoung shook his head.

“Jaebum hyung is coming to eat together.” Jinyoung reason out and Mark could only nod.

“See you later then and send my regard to Jaebum.” Jinyoung nodded and Mark left.

Jinyoung sighed. Jinyoung lied to Mark because he did not trust himself not to blush again.

“My heart should hate him.” Jinyoung put his hand on the top of his heart and shook his head.

Jinyoung busy himself with work until he saw someone come toward his table. The woman stared at him and eyes glassy.

“Our Jinyoung.” The woman held the chair and about to faint but Jinyoung able to grab her.

Jinyoung was offering the lady a tea while the old man looked at him wit

Please log in to read the full chapter