Stand Up

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up early, if he is going to stay as Jaebum’s brother or secret lover, then he needs to play a better role. Jinyoung promised that he won’t shed anymore tears of pitying himself, but he will find out the road to take back what’s belong to him. Jinyoung pushed Jaebum hand from his waist and slowly stood up from the bed. Jinyoung went to shower and called a room service for their breakfast.

“Hyung, wake up.” Jinyoung muttered while stirring Jaebum up from his deep sleep.

Jaebum opened his eyes and looked at Jinyoung. Jaebum could not believe that he claims Jinyoung as his, in front of Mark. Jaebum was sitting up and slowly pulled Jinyoung to sit next to him.

“You are mine.” Jaebum said while caress Jinyoung’s cheek with his thumb. Jaebum about to kiss Jinyoung but the younger turned away.

“Nope. I’m going to be late because I know the kiss would not just a kiss.” Jinyoung stood up and pulled Jaebum up.

Jaebum laughed and he could not deny that fact. Jinyoung likes a magnet that Jaebum is not going to pull away.

“Okay, princess. I’m going to send you and we are going home together after you finished your work.” Jaebum went to shower.

Jinyoung sighed once Jaebum disappears from his views. Jinyoung remembered that Mark said to Jaebum last night that the vacation house belongs to Park Jinyoung. Jinyoung believed he will find something in there if he able to go into the vacation house.

“How should I go to the house when Jaebum is going to be by my side this whole day?” Jinyoung bites his lips.

Jaebum finished his shower and they was eating together before Jaebum sent Jinyoung to the company where they are going to have a meeting. Mark, Yugyeom and Bambam was waiting for him when Jinyoung arrived at the venue. Jaebum brushed Jinyoung’s hair before kissed his forehead. Jinyoung could see Jaebum smirked when he saw Mark was staring at them.

“Jinyoung hyung, why you are not staying with us? I’m offended.” Bambam pouted and linked their arms.

Jinyoung smiled and he looked at Mark who was trying hard not to look at him.

“Is something happened to you and Mark hyung?” Yugyeom asked while four of them entering the lift.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“No, it’s just Jaebum hyung is worrying so much about his little brother spending a night away from home.” Jinyoung giggled as if Jaebum is a very affectionate brother to him.

“I don’t know that Jaebum-shi has this loving side. He kind of having a chic and y aura.” Bambam added.

Jinyoung only laughed at Bambam words. Jinyoung could not deny that Jaebum did have that in him whenever he is doing his business.

They had a very pleasant meeting and Mark easily closed the deal, Jinyoung was helping Mark naturally and the company keep on saying that Jinyoung probably a person that heaven send to replace Mark’s husband because they are completing each other.

“It’s nice to meet your new assistant. Surprisingly, he really looks alike our Jinyoungie, not just his face, but his business minded. If only, Jinyoungie still here I’m probably able to hug him. He is like my own son.” Mr. Kim said to Mark while they walking to the door.

Mark nodded his head.

“I miss him too.” Mark replied and he sa

Please log in to read the full chapter