You Are Real

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

This morning Park Group was having the most hectic morning due to a certain someone enter the building with one of theirs partner. Jaebum smirked to see everyone reaction and he was holding onto Jinyoung’s hand more tightly than he has too. Proud and happy to know Jinyoung was affecting everyone eyes as what he was wanting since day 1 he planned everything. 3 years seem to be enough to hide Jinyoung from people eyes, since at this same date he lost both of his parent who supposed to come to his graduation but unfortunately killed in an accident. Jaebum supposed to accept the fate but when the police gave him the letter wrote by his father, everything changed. He promised to bring Tuan Group down but it’s not easy when he knew Park Group is the biggest tycoon is starting to have a JV with Tuan’s.

“What are we going to do here?” Jinyoung asked. It has been a week since what happened between him and Jaebum in that room, and they were avoiding each other since then.

Jaebum smile lovingly at Jinyoung and the securities was guarding them to enter the lift. Jaebum knew he start to find the reason why people love Jinyoung when he was a chairman of Park Group. Jaebum could not deny that Jinyoung probably the main reason why he took few more years to start his revenge. Meanwhile, Youngjae gave a hateful glared at Jinyoung because Jaebum still hold the younger hand. Youngjae supposed to be the only one who Jaebum hold but since Jinyoung comes they lost times from being together. Jaebum spend more time with Jinyoung, Youngjae found it’s irritating when Jinyoung was being cute even by sitting on the couch in the middle of Jaebum’s empty living room.

“Jaebum-hyung, where is this place?” Jinyoung asked since his heart felt uneasy.

“A place where you are going to start to work.” Jaebum grabbed Jinyoung by waist and they are too close to Jinyoung likes.

Once the elevator opened, Jaebum and Jinyoung walked out followed by Youngjae. Jinyoung saw a pregnant woman opened the door for both to enter the room. Jinyoung shocked to see Mark was waiting for them inside the large office. The room designed with vintage and prestige look, Jinyoung was in wow when he big photo of Mark and supposed to be his husband or him on the background of Mark office workstation.

“Sorry, if I dropped you a short notice to come.” Jaebum hugged Mark and Jinyoung only bowed at Mark since they still not closed to each other.

“You told me that you have something that you need to discuss.” Mark offered the seat to them and his secretary came to set the coffees.

“Yes. Let’s go straight to the point.” Jaebum sips his coffee and Mark could see Jinyoung felt uncomfortable to sit in the same room with him. Jinyoung keep on holding onto Jaebum shirt and avoiding Mark eyes.

“I remember about you want to hire new secretary.” Jaebum asked.

Mark nodded since he did plan to hire new secretary since Youngji will be on maternity leave about 2 more weeks.

“I did.” Mark answered.

“So, Jinyoung is the best option for you. I want him to learn about business.” Jaebum smiled but Jinyoung faced turned pale.

‘Jaebum could not be serious to put him with Mark who was having an intention to kill him’ Jinyoung inner mind was talking with fears.

Mark was shocked, but he able to hold a serious face.

“If only he agreed.” Mark knew Jinyoung won’t say yes.

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum, his eyes pleaded to be seen through his heart that he don’t want to do this.

“You are going to work here baby. I won’t accept a no because your brother is trying to be a good brother here.” Jaebum cooed Jinyoung while pinched the younger cheeks.

Jinyoung knew better that he has to say, yes.

“Okay.” Jinyoung tried to look at Mark but what shocked him is Mark was staring at him.

“Mark!” Jaebum must shout to let Mark stopped staring soullessly at Jinyoung.

 Mark gulped and then, he looked at Jinyoung.

“Do you really want to work with as my secretary?” Mark asked for Jinyoung confirmation.

Jinyoung nodded but did not look at Mark. Mark don’t know whether this is the best for Jinyoung or himself, but he can be a little selfish right? He missed Jinyoung so much and being his secretary meant he got Jinyoung closer to him. Even though he knows that the younger won’t be his.

“You can come to work tomorrow.” Mark said and Jaebum first plan was done perfectly.

 

            Jinyoung entered the house but Jaebum pulled his wrist not to let him go to his room. Jaebum walked Jinyoung to the backyard. Youngjae stayed closer to the two and watched Jaebum action.

“You are not going to betray me, aren’t you?” Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum with the most hateful eyes. He could not hide his feeling inside after knowing that he is Mark’s real husband.

“Are you joking with me right now, hyung?” Jinyoung smirked.

Jaebum fume with anger.

“So, are you going to run to Mark and tell him that you are his husband? To the person who want to kill you?” Jaebum fight Jinyoung mentally because he knew better that the younger gonna lose.

Jinyoung bite his lips and left the backyard. Jinyoung saw Youngjae snickers at him. Jinyoung locked his room and cried.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter