Recollect

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaebum back from his business trip, it’s tiring even though the deal has been seal. Jaebum rest his body on the couch and called the housekeeper for a drink. Jaebum eyes slowly wanted to close but he wanted to see someone first. Jaebum dragged his tired leg upstairs and opened the door of Jinyoung’s room. The room is empty and Jaebum looks at his watch.

“Ahjumma!” Jaebum called.

The housekeeper run upstairs instantly.

“Yes, sir.” The head of the housekeepers answered.

“Where is my brother? Isn’t he supposed to be home by now?” Jaebum asked.

The housekeeper shook.

“Jinyoung young master is going to Busan for a business trip.” The lady answered and she saw how Jaebum ready to kill someone.

“Where is Youngjae?” Jaebum asked.

Jaebum about to shout but stop when he saw Youngjae has been watching them this entire times. Youngjae who was leaning against the wall in front of Jaebum’s room smirked.

“I let him go with Mark.” Youngjae said and Jaebum walked to him in anger.

“You cross the boundaries, and this is not fun at all, Choi Youngjae. I can kill you, anytime if Jinyoung betray us because of your stupidity.” Jaebum warned while strangled Youngjae on the door.

When Jaebum released Youngjae from his grabbed, he took his phone and dial Jinyoung number.

“Where are you?” Jaebum asked once Jinyoung picked up.

“Stay there, I’m gonna pick you up!” Jaebum ordered.

Jaebum called his driver and rushed to Busan, leaving Youngjae who was hurting alone.

 

               

Mark accompany Jinyoung at the rest area despite the younger told him to leave. Jinyoung did not talked to Mark after their argument in the car few minutes ago. Mark was standing while Jinyoung was sitting at the bench outside the building.

Mark put his sweater over Jinyoung because the wind is cold.

“Don’t you want to take me away from Jaebum?” Jinyoung asked not looking at Mark.

“Why should I? When Jaebum gives you the best and making you happy.” Mark answered.

“I’m your husband, Mark. Even if someone else makes me happy, I’m your husband.” Jinyoung now is more demanding and looking at Mark asking to be snatch.

“You are not. Mine was dead!” Mark yelled because Jinyoung is killing him.

Jinyoung unable to hold his tears. Jinyoung cried and that made Mark felt guilty for yelling at the younger.

“Please, I’m begging you don’t change your identity being my husband. We both going to be hurt.” Mark kneel in front of sitting Jinyoung, to meet with Jinyoung’s face.

“I’m just asking you to bring me back to be your husband. I’m hurting, Mark. You seem to throw me away that easy from your life, I

Please log in to read the full chapter