Good or Bye?

Forgetting You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The documents spread on the bed and Jinyoung is crying alone holding his knees up to his chest, Mark comes closer to Jinyoung and wipes the younger tears. Jinyoung looks at Mark and muttered sorry to Mark. Mark shook his head because he knows what had happening.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung grabbed Mark shirt and cried on the older chest.

Mark pulled Jinyoung into tight hugged.

“It’s okay. Everything is okay.” Mark patted his husband back.

After comforting Jinyoung and the younger has stopped crying, Mark picked the paper and read the content carefully.

“He wanted everything which is yours. I’m sorry.” Jinyoung felt Mark squeezed his hand, telling him that he is fine with whatever Jaebum was planning to do.

“I know.” Mark put the documents down and looks at Jinyoung.

“At least, the most precious thing for me is here.” Mark continued and kissed Jinyoung.

Mark called Yugyeom and Bambam to help with the documents while he brings Jinyoung home. Jinyoung said nothing about what had happen to him while he was staying with Jaebum. Mark could not deny that he worried about it, but he wants Jinyoung to open up to him first.

“I will carry him inside.” Jinyoung said to the driver since Jinyoung is sleeping.

Mark felt so long that he is stepping his foot into enter the house, the house which full of their happy memories. Mark going up to the stairs and enter the room. Thing had changed, Jaebum photos is replacing his previous spot. Jinyoung is smiling so bring in Jaebum hugged.

“I don’t know that you are happy even without me. I thoughts maybe just maybe you are missing me too.” Mark said while caressing Jinyoung fringe.

Mark about to leave when Jinyoung hand stopped him and hold him tightly.

“Stay. Please don’t leave me alone.” Jinyoung muttered in his sleep. Tears is falling from his closing eyes.

Mark bites his lips. This person who he treasures the most is hurting not once but twice by someone he loves dearly. Mark took the chair and held Jinyoung hand.

“I’m not going to leave you. I’m going to stay by your side, Jinyoung-ah.” Mark kissed Jinyoung knuckles.

 

                Bambam and Yugyeom met with their legal team right in the morning, Jackson advised Mark to report to police, but Mark said that he needs to discuss with Jinyoung first before taking legal action over Jaebum. Jaebum had announce the Tuan Inc has been sell out to one of their partners since the company did not give any profit to Park Group. Meanwhile, Jinyoung still resting in his house and Mark stay right by his side.

“How are you doing?” Jinyoung woke up to see Mark is holding his hand.

Jinyoung looks at Mark and pull him to lay next to him.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung snuggled closer to Mark.

Mark wrapped his hand around Jinyoung and pull him into tight cuddle.

“It’s okay. Maybe this is for the best.” Mark kissed the top of Jinyoung head.

Jinyoung kissed Mark neck and linked their fingers. Mark probably too tired that he felt the comfort and fall into sleep. Jinyoung giggled when he heard the soft breathed

“You must be so tired taking care of myself.” Jinyoung patted Mark back softly.

While having his time with Mark, Jinyoung memory of last night appeared and the look on Jaebum face makes him mad. Jaebum forced him to signed-off the agreement or

Please log in to read the full chapter