Press your Number!

Soulmates!

Kibum’s POV

“What do you mean I can’t take the next train back to Zurich!?” I yelled at the person at the ticket counter.

“It is because the rest of the trains for today are cancelled due to bad weather Sir. Now, I will suggest that you find a hotel for yourself and get inside before the weather hits.”

What do I do nowwww??????!!!!! Jinki hyung must already be on the flight, so he isn't reachable! I’ll have to wait out the storm. Hopefully Jinki hyung will be here by then and we can find Tae. I hope he is still in Zurich and it isn’t storming there! I decided to check in at the hotel we had previously booked for both of us.

Taemin's POV

I AM SCRRWEDDDD!!!!! What do I dooooo?????!!!! Should I go back to our hotel and see if they can help me contact Key hyung????!!!! As I exited the station I realised that I don't exactly remember where our hotel was! Oh God! Why is my sense of direction so bad???? Without my phone, I can’t even use navigation!!!!! Should I ask for help??? Just then, I saw two ladies standing right outside the station, probably waiting for their pickup. Maybe I can approach them and see if they can help me! Yes! Lee Taemin you’re a genius!!!!

“Hmmm…. H… Hi…”

Both of them turned towards me and looked at me with a curious gaze, as one of them replied,

“Yes?”

“Ehh…… I missed my train and all of my luggage was on it. Could you help me reach my hotel please, I don't actually remember the way to it”

“Sure! If you could give me the name, maybe we can guide you to it!”

“Emmm…. I hope I get the pronunciation right…. It’s Baur au Luc….I’m not sure if I pronounced it right…” I replied scratching my neck nervously. Argh!!! What’s with these weird names????

It took us a good 30 minutes and multiple Google searches to get the right hotel! My pronunciation was the main problem behind it. Finally, they helped me get a cab and explained the cabbie the exact hotel. I made it back just in time as it started snowing heavily! Fewwww!!!!! That was close!

I made my way towards the reception; hopefully they will help me!

“Excuse me….”

“Yes Sir! How may I help you?”

“Ehh…. Actually we just checked out in the morning, but unfortunately I missed my train to Geneva. My friend who was with me has my luggage. I was wondering if you could help me with his number…” I smiled sheepishly.

“I’m sorry sir, but we aren’t allowed to disclose personal information of other guests. Isn’t he your friend? You must have his number then?”

Aish!!!! If I had it, then I would have already called him, don't you think????!!!! I screamed internally.

“Ummm the thing is, I can't remember his number. And even my phone is with him. Please can you contact him for me?”

He sighed as he started typing on his computer.

“Can you give me the name under which the room was booked please?”

“Taemin Lee….”

“Sir, our data has your number in it, not your friend’s.”

Aish! How did I not think of this?? I can just call my own number! Hyung has my phone! PABO Taemin!!!!

“Can you call that number for me please? Actually my phone and luggage is with him….”

Giving me a stinky eye, he dialled the number.

“Sir we are unable to reach this number at the moment. Probably the phone lines are down because of the storm.”

“What do I do now?!!!”

“Emmm…I wish I could help you with that Sir but….” he replied. This time, it was my turn to give him the stinky eye.

Just when I was about to snap, I heard someone call me.

Jinki's POV

As I landed at the Zurich Airport, I tried calling Bum but couldn't get through. The weather had taken a turn for the worse! I should check in some hotel before it gets even worse! As exited the airport, I hailed a cab and asked him to take me to some hotel that I can check into for a night. The storm had  picked up just as we pulled up in front of Baur au Luc. After paying the cabbie, I made my way in. Just as I was about to head to the reception, a familiar figure caught my eye. The anger that I was bottling since my return from Japan and finding Kibum and Taemin missing came crashing in!

“TAEMIN!!!!” He seemed startled hearing me. Turning around, I could see him go pale as he stuttered,

“Hy...Hyung!!!”

“Come with me.” I took him by the hand as I turned to the receptionist,

“I need a room for tonight.”

“Just give me a second Sir. If you could give me your Id card, I will get you entered in the system.” I silently handed him my id and credit card. After he was done, he handed me my cards and the key card for the room.

“Take the elevators on left and head up to the 10th floor. Your room is the 3rd door on the right. Have a pleasurable stay with us!”

Thanking him, I pulled Taemin behind me as I made my way to the elevators. The entire ride up to the 10th floor was spent in silence. As we got to our room, I shut the door behind me. My anger had completely taken over me now, as I turned towards him and yelled,

“WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU BOTH THINKING WHEN YOU BOTH LEFT THE COUNTRY WITH INFORMING ANYONE?!”

“Bu… But Key hyung sa…said he left you a note. That he wrote to you to inform you that we are travelling to Switzerland!”

“Well, he did not! And because of your actions, I had to leave my entire work behind and come to find you!” This, however, seemed to have a reverse effect on him. Suddenly, he had this angry expression on his face as he yelled back,

“You didn't had to! We would have managed just fine. If your work is so important then you can go back!!!!” i caught him before he could leave the room.

“Where are you going?”

“I’ll book another room for myself. You can use this!” he pulled out his hands and opened the door to leave.

I caught him again and pulled him in, shutting the door behind him. I pushed him against it and trapped him between the door and myself.

“You aren't leaving my sight till we get back home. Tomorrow, we'll go to Geneva and pick Kibum up. I will book us a flight for tomorrow night. We are going back.”

“I’m not coming back with you! I came here to enjoy my vacation! You can take Key hyung and leave! But I’m staying” he said, stubbornly crossed his arms over his chest to make a point.

“We. Are. Leaving. Tomorrow. And we are leaving together. You have enjoyed more than enough. Now, I suggest you take some rest.”

Leaving him standing there, I made my way towards the ensuite bathroom to take a cold shower.

However, just as I was about to enter the bathroom, I heard a quiet sniffle! Is Taemin crying?! I turned around and indeed, he was! His shoulders were hunched up and his neck was bent impossibly low! His entire frame was shaking! Oh God! Does he want to stay this desperately in Switzerland?! No matter what, I absolutely cannot handle my Taemin crying! Immediately, I crossed the room and quickly gathered Taemin in my arms! Even then, he continued to push me as hard as he could! Fortunately, I could easily hold him.

“Tae, what’s wrong? Tell hyung. Why are you crying?!”

“I’m not!”

“You are. I can feel the tears on my shirt Tae. There’s no point in lying to me.”

Suddenly, with a force that surprised me, he broke free from my arms and glared at me! He is genuinely upset!

“Then take your damn shirt and leave me alone! As it is, that’s what you have been doing! Maybe now, you won’t regret it! GO! LEAVE!”

Leave?? Ignore?? Huh??

“Taemin, love, why would I ignore you?? Are you angry because I did something? Is that why you came here? Tell me Tae…..and what will I not regret??”

“I know! I know….. I know you regret saying yes to me. I know you regret being in a relation with me…I won’t force you hyung. I will let you go. So let me be as well!”

WHAT?????