Can I get your Number!!!!!!

Soulmates!

“Tell me again how you managed to missplace your luggage Tae!” Kibum nagged.

“I don’t know hyung! Didn’t I hand it over at the check-in counter in front of you?” Taemin questioned back.

“Ehhhhh…..how long will it take?” Kibum asked the security personnel. Nervously, he replied,

“I’m really sorry about the inconvenience. We are checking the aircraft to see if anything has been left behind. Allow us a little more time, till then, you can rest in the lounge.”

After much delay they finally checked in their hotel suite. Throwing himself on the bed, Kibum let out a muffled groan.

“Never again and I mean never again am I traveling with you Tae!”

“Don’t say that hyung…..it wasn’t exactly my fault that they left my suitcase back in the aircraft!”

“Just your luck….”

Kibum’s POV

I could hear Tae shuffle around the room. Where does he even get all these energy from?? I stared at the celling as I laid on my back. My thoughts drifted back to that scene I witnessed in Jjong hyung’s studio. Why hyung? Didn’t you say you were different? Then why did you do that? Did I misunderstand? Sighing, I closed my eyes. Even though it was my decision to come on this trip, I was already missing Jjong hyung. No Kibum! You need this break! Stop thinking about him!

 

Taemin’s POV

As I stood under then warm shower, I couldn’t help but think about Jinki hyung. What must he be doing at the moment? What must he be thinking, knowing me and Key hyung took this vacation? Key hyung said he left a note right? How come hyung didn’t call? If not me then he should have at least called Key hyung…..

…………………………………………………

The next few days where spent going around sightseeing, playing in snow. But when night fell, both boys laid in their bed thinking about their special persons.

 

Taemin’s POV

My GOD!!!!! That was GREAT!!!!! AMAZING! I LOVE SKYDIVING!!!!! It was amazing!!!! It felt so great to feel the wind rush past me as I soared in the sky! Well, maybe it was me rushing past the wind rather than the other way around. BUT IT WAS STILL GREAT! And I can never get Key hyung’s face out of mind when he realized just what we were going to be doing! His scream was so hilarious! I could hear him scream all the way from the plane till we reached the ground and then even after that!!! That poor instructor! He must have gone deaf by now! But it was still great! And the skiing! Those hills were so lovely! Again, Key hyung’s scream was so loud all the way that from now on, people will think that that hill is haunted! Hehe!!! So much fun!

Now that my share of fun activities, which totally freaked Key hyung out, were done, it was time for Key’s hyung part of activities. We checked out from out hotel in Zurich and we will be traveling to Geneva. Key hyung wanted to check out St Pierre Cathedral and take in the dramatic view of Mount Blanc. If you ask me, all he wants is his picture with a pretty background.

 

As we got on our train, I turned towards hyung and said-

“Hyung I’ll be going to the washroom real quick okay?” He had already settled down in the window seat and was closing his eye for a nap.

“Ok! But handover your passport and ticket before you go. I don’t want you to flush it by mistake.”  He said as he opened his palm.

“Oh come on hyung! I’m not that careless…..” Even though I said it, I still handed him my passport and my ticket. I didn’t want to jinx myself and what with my luck…..

“I don’t trust you when it comes to this Tae. Now hurry along.” saying this he settled down and closed his eyes.

I made my way to the train washroom. After I was done with my business I made my way towards our seats when something caught my eye from the open door. HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!! I quickly check my watch! I still have like five minute before train leaves!!! Yippie!!! I quickly climbed out of the train and jogged to the nearest vendor!

“One Hot Chocolate Please!”

“That would be 5 Fr.” I handed him the money and waited for him to hand me my drink and change. That’s when I heard the swish of a door closing. Turning around to check, I saw the train slowly moving ahead!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! WAITTTTTTT!!!!! Forgetting all about my drink I ran after the moving train. But it was too late! It had already speeded up! I felt my knees buckles as the gravity of what just happened struck me!

Key Hyung! Yes, let me call him! He can come back for me! As a patted my pockets to pull out my phone, I realized I that I had kept my phone in my backpack so I wouldn’t lose it! Now I was stranded on the station without my passport and any means of contact! I gave my passport to Key hyung as that I wouldn’t lose it but  I ended up getting lost myself!!!!!!!

 

Kibum’s POV

When I opened my eyes to check where we were, I realized that the seat next to me was empty. Huh?? Where did Tae go? I got up from my seat to check, did he go to use the washroom?

“Excuse me….did you see my friend? He was sitting next to me.” I asked the old man sitting behind me.

“Next to you? Young man, since this train started from Zurich, the seat next to you has been empty.”

WHAT??? What does he mean by empty!? Where did Tae go!? Aish this kid! I thanked the man as I sat back in my seat. I pulled out my phone to call him when it started ringing from the backpack kept next to me! I pulled it open only to find Taemin’s phone flashing and beeping in it! That’s when I realized Tae was missing and that too without his phone, passport and ticket!!!!!  

 

I felt my stomach drop. What do I do now!!? At that moment my phone started ringing. Please let it be Tae!!! Jinki Hyung!!!! As I received the call I heard him yell on the other end with anger-

“Kibum! Where the hell are you?!” just hearing his voice, I felt my eyes tear up. I want to go home! I want to cuddle up with Jonghyun hyung in our home theater and watch movie! I want to see Jinki hyung and Tae flirt!

“Kibum?”

“Hyu…Hyung!!!!”  I felt tears fall down my cheeks.

“What’s wrong? Where are you?!”

“Hyung Tae….”

“Taemin? What happen to him?! Kibum! Where are you?! Where is Taemin?!”

“Hyung….I lost Tae!!!!!”

“Lost?! Kibum, take a deep breath and tell me what’s going on!”

“Hyung, Tae and I, we, are in Switzerland. We came on a trip and now I lost him! His passport, phone and train ticket is with me! We were supposed to catch a train for Geneva! We even boarded it! Tae said he’ll use the washroom and come. I dozed off and when I woke up he wasn’t there! He never got on this train hyung! What do I do now?!!!” I cried.

“Kibum, calm down.  Panicking won’t help now. I’m not going to ask you what you both where thinking of when you went to Switzerland. At least not till we find Taemin. For now, catch a return train and come back to Zurich. If he never got on the train then it means he is still in Zurich. I’ll be flying there myself. I’ll contact you once I reach. Once you get back to Zurich, try contacting the station officer.”

Hyung hanged up after briefing me. After speaking with him I felt a bit better. Now all I hope is that Tae is fine! Please God! Please let him be fine! Don’t make him into a real international missing child!!!!

 

Taemin’s PoV

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's Key hyung's number!!!!!!!!!!!!