Wild Wednesday

The 7 Deadly Personalities of Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the questions Tiffany had in mind, increased its total numbers in the morning of Wednesday, when walking into a coffee shop before going to work, she found Taeyeon sitting at a table, reading a book and with a mug of hot choco in her hand. She was wearing a white beanie, with her wavy dark locks falling graciously on her shoulders, a long cardigan coat and round-frame glasses.

Tiffany didn’t really need to talk to her to feel like she is a different person from the other day. Taeyeon was giving her a totally different vibe. Maybe it’s the glasses, maybe it’s because she was reading a book, or maybe it's just the overall style of her outerwear, which comprised comfortable clothing with Autumn colors, but there was nothing in that woman that remembered the ual Taeyeon from Saturday. She looked like a girl from the countryside.

 

When the girl’s left cheek got puffy for a piece of marshmallow, Tiffany smiled, finding her adorable. Her heart not making any effort to hide its fasting beats.

 

“Are you in the line or you’re just wasting everyone’s time?” A random person asked her suddenly, making Tiffany realize she’s zoned out for a while and there was a gap between her and the cashier, meaning she was the next client.

 

“Ah, sorry.” She apologized, quickly ordering her drink and paying for it. Tiffany munched her cheeks meanwhile, wondering if she should talk to Taeyeon.

 

Upon drinking her latte, Tiffany felt a little bit of bravery inside of her and decided to have a talk with her. But when she gave a step forward, a taller woman got her way to the table, already taking a seat with Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany recognized her. She was one of the friends that was lunching with Taeyeon on Sunday. She was also the friend that was accompanying her on Monday when they met each other at the sauna

 

If those friends are with Taeyeon all the time, then, it means they all must know about her. And how is it possible that Taeyeon might remember them but not Tiffany?

 

“Good morning, unnie...” She greeted Taeyeon politely. Taeyeon closed her book and lifted her head up, looking at her friend. Her eyes were big and round and brownish gold, and Tiffany found it amazing that even her eyes could change as much as her moods. On Saturdays, Taeyeon’s eyes are blue-icy cold, slanted and full of ual intent. Now they are brown-ish gold, round and expel a warmness effect around her. Tiffany knows that all this could be changed due to contact lenses, but even then, there is something more to her eyes than just the lenses. It’s like they belong to different people.

 

But that was impossible. Because Taeyeon was just one person.

 

Wasn’t she?

 

“Oh, Hello Seohyun...” Taeyeon said it back, with a gentle smile on her face. Her voice was also different. It was low, quiet and discreet, as if she didn’t want to call any attention.

 

Tiffany looked away, taking another sip from her beverage. She didn’t want to disturb those two. And she definitely didn’t want to talk with Taeyeon with a second person there.

 

And now, what she is gonna do?

 

When her phone vibrated in her pocket, Tiffany had an idea.

 

It was a brilliant idea.

 

And it would put to an end with all that bull she is facing right now.

 

She just has to take pictures of Taeyeon! Yes, that’s genius! Why she didn’t have this idea before, Tiffany couldn’t tell! But now, with her phone, she can prove to Saturday Taeyeon that she does meet her every other day!

 

As silent as possible, Tiffany took her phone out of her pocket to snap a shot of Taeyeon. Her fingers zooming in the camera to take a better picture of Taeyeon’s face. When she found the best angle, Tiffany pressed the button. The photo shuttering sound called Taeyeon’s attention and she looked at Tiffany and her face shut in distaste.

 

“Excuse me, did you just take a picture of me?” She asked, her firm voice clearly showing she didn’t like that invasion of privacy.

 

“No. I took a selfie.” Tiffany lied, trying to clean her image.

 

“A selfie?”

 

“Yeah, see?” And Tiffany proceeded to show one of the thousands of selfies she had on her gallery as if it was the same picture she just took a couple of seconds ago.

 

Taeyeon blinked. “You’re with a different makeup style in this picture.” Oh, she seemed to be quite attentive.

 

Tiffany felt her hands sweating. “It’s the lightning. You know that depending on the lightning and the angle of the camera, you whole face changes, right?” The two girls didn’t seem convinced. But Tiffany continued. “I didn’t take a picture of you. I would never invade your privacy like that, Taeyeon.”

 

“How do you know my name?” Oh .

 

Tiffany’s heart pounding so hard right now. “I saw your necklace.” And the woman moved her head down, her eyes finding the medal with the name ‘Taeyeon’ encrypted in. Even though that was a good excuse, Taeyeon still didn’t seem convinced.

 

“I’m not interested.” She said suddenly.

 

Tiffany blinked, confused. “Come again?”

 

“I’m not interested in what you have to offer.”

 

“I don’t want to offer anything.” What she was even talking about?

 

“Look, I’ve had my share of scouts coming at me for auditions and labels, okay? Those guys from SM Entertainment they just won’t leave me alone, but I’m not really interested in that. I’m sorry.”

 

“What?” Tiffany was really confused.

 

“I don’t want to become an idol, okay? It’s not really my thing!”

 

“I’m not a scout.” She shook her head, making Taeyeon frown her brows. “I don’t work for any music label!”

 

“You don’t?”

 

“No!”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter