Tuesday Bet

The 7 Deadly Personalities of Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was really confused. Everything involving Taeyeon that day just led her shooketh.

 

There she was talking to Saturday Taeyeon and then BAM! Right suddenly, she just out and another Taeyeon appeared. It wasn’t the same. Even if the looks, style and even contact lenses were the same, everything about this new Taeyeon was different.

 

It is not just the shape of the eyes, or the sound of their voices, they really give different vibes. That is so crazy.

 

How can one person be like? How that could work? Taeyeon was not just a masterful player or troll like Yuri said one day. She just was different people. With different memories on different days.

 

That is so weird. And crazy.

 

And if that Taeyeon who suddenly woke up is the real Taeyeon that means those other Taeyeons no longer exists? Did Tiffany just singlehanded kill every different Taeyeon out there?

 

There was just one way for Tiffany to figure it out.

 

She had to meet Taeyeon again.

 

And Tuesday Taehyuk wasn’t that bad of a company either.

 

So, Tiffany decided.

 

On Tuesday, she will meet Taehyuk again.

 

~~*~~

 

 

“Hello, Tiffany-shi.” And there he was, with his unmistakable black adidas tracksuit, his samurai bun and grumpy eyebrows. Nothing on him stated that Taeyeon that Tiffany suddenly woke up. She was not there. It was Taeyhyuk. Just Taehyuk.

“Hello, Taehyuk.” Tiffany nodded.

How was it possible that Taeyeon has a different name on Tuesdays? Does every single Taeyeon have a different name of their own? Does that even make sense? And how is it possible that she thinks of herself as a man? That was something Tiffany found weird. It was fine Taeyeon not remembering her in other days, but thinking she was a man? How come? How is it possible that Taeyeon thinks and feels like he is a man?

Seeing Taehyuk training his skills on Taekwondo was a different experience for Tiffany. Actually, this whole experience with Taeyeon was different for her in general. However, Taehyuk was the most impressive one. He was really strong, and not only compared to a girl, but compared to a man itself. His kicks were quick, strong and precise. And the way he won over a guy twice his height without any difficulties was a sign of how strong he actually was. That was not a woman fighting there. It was clearly a man.

But how was that possible? How was it possible that a female seem to become as strong as a man from one day to another? She can understand about having selective memory… but having different strengths? How come? If they come from all the same body?

And why does no one there seem to have a single clue about Taehyuk’s original form? Don’t they find it weird how he has long hair? That his face is soft and delicate? That he has s? Does he have s? Tiffany blinked, looking at the direction of Taehyuk’s chest. She knew that there must be some volume there, she saw with her own eyes with Saturday Taeyeon when they both had , but under that fighting gear and his tracksuit, they were pretty well disguised. And considering he feels himself as a man, it’s not hard to grasp the idea that behind all that gear and clothing, some chest binder could potentially be there as well, hiding those from the rest of the people there.

She couldn’t help stop wondering about those things. How does he deal with the fact that when Taehyuk wakes up in the morning and needs to go to the bathroom, he doesn’t have what men must have? Like how that even works?

“Do you like Taehyuk-oppa??” The girl called Jiyoung asked Tiffany.

“No.” Tiffany lied. Because she was interested in Taehyuk.

“Why you come to the gym with him now? What do you think you are? His girlfriend?”

“We live nearby so we end up meeting each other on our way here.” Jiyoung didn’t like to hear that.

“Leave oppa alone! You hear me?”

“Who are you? His girlfriend?”

“Not yet.”

“Taehyuk is a grown man. I’m sure he can decide whom he wants to have as his girlfriend.”

“Surely not you.” Tiffany promised herself not to have Taekwondo classes just to beat that girl up. “You can’t just come here walking with arms linked with him and pretend everything is okay….”

“I didn’t walk in with my arms linked with him.”

“I’m watching you, American, stay away from Taehyuk-oppa!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter