Sunday Dinner

The 7 Deadly Personalities of Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, how was your night? Got your tall handsome man you were lookin' for?” Yuri asked Tiffany the next day when they both met at night for dinner.

 

Tiffany's cheeks just blushed as red as tomatoes.

 

“That's a yes?” Yuri asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

 

Tiffany denied, a little embarrassed by. “No, it's just that… I-” Tiffany cleared , not sure how to tell her friend what happened. Her heart was fluttering and she was a little afraid of judgment, even though Yuri wasn't someone who would judge or shame her in any way. “I… kinda...ended up... uh...swinging the other way round...” She said it, shyly, fetching for a piece of meat to conceal her embarrassment. It took a moment till Yuri realized what that meant.

 

“Wait…what?... Do you mean that...” Her eyes widened out.

 

Tiffany nodded her head positively. “I slept with a… girl… last night.” She said the word 'girl' rather quickly so no one around them could pick that up.

 

Yuri chuckled, shocked for what she just heard. “What? Are you serious?”

 

“It was the Martini.” Tiffany defended herself.

 

Yuri giggled, finding it funny enough. “Tiffany! Hahaha, that's ridiculous! See, I told you! You swing both ways! Why didn't you tell me? You could have asked me for some tips, I would've helped you!”

 

“It wasn't really necessary.” Tiffany dismissed with her hand. “The girl was...” Tiffany cleared , making Yuri chuckle along. “She really knew what she was doing..”

 

“So… Did you enjoy it? Doing it with a girl?” Tiffany looked away, a gesture which Yuri took as a confirmation. “Don't shame yourself for that, Tiff. It's alright.”

 

Tiffany took a breath. “It was the best night I ever had in a long time!” Yuri smiled, still finding the whole situation fun enough. “Even though the girl was a little weird…”

 

“Weird?”

 

“Yeah, but I guess, it could be part of her charms? I don’t know...I’m a little confused by that…”

 

“Did you get her number?” Yuri asked, curious.

 

“No.”

 

“Name?”

 

“Taeyeon.”

 

Yuri's smile cut short. “Taeyeon?” Tiffany looked at Yuri confused. “Kim Taeyeon? The girl that wears blue contacts on, black jackets and always sits at the third table of the bar?”

 

Tiffany blinked. “Uhm...yeah...”

 

“Are you kidding me? Did you sleep with Taeyeon??” Tiffany didn't understand why Yuri was so surprised and shocked. Moreover, she didn't understand how Yuri knew about that girl.

 

“Do you know her?”

 

“Of course I know her! Everyone that frequently goes to that nightclub knows about Taeyeon! She's famous there!”

 

“Is she? Why?”

 

“The girl is a sweeper! Sleeps with girls left and right! It's just ridiculous, she can just snap her fingers and every man and woman in the room falls down to their knees for her!”

 

“Well, she is indeed really attractive.” Tiffany seconded. “But uh...so…Are you friends with her or something?” Tiffany asked, interested.

 

“No!”

 

“Dammit!”

 

“What do you mean by that? Do you want her to be your friend?”

 

“No… I just want to know what her deal is!”

 

“Her deal? What do you mean?”

 

“It’s just that...the girl was...totally weird! After we slept together, she woke up the next morning and she just literally had a panic attack!”

 

Yuri just chuckled. “She forgot who you were and whatever you guys have done?”

 

“YES!!”

 

“Welcome to Taeyeon’s world, Tiffany!”

 

“What you mean?”

 

“Taeyeon is really famous at the nightclub for being a masterful player.”

 

Tiffany frowned. “Masterful player?

 

“She feeds herself with all the booze and she can possibly have and the next day she doesn’t want to look at your face. She is just not interested anymore. Taeyeon is downright the definition of a one-night-stand. She is the girl who sleeps with you at night, and then leaves you by your own in the morning!”

 

Tiffany couldn't retort that. The girl really behaved just exactly in the same way with her. If Tiffany hadn't read Taeyeon's name on her necklace, Tiffany wouldn't even know her real name.

 

“So… it’s just an act of hers?” She asked, interested.

 

“What you mean by “act of hers”?”

 

“Taeyeon just literally went off-rails back there. Saying things like she couldn’t possibly have with me ‘cuz she was a and all...it just didn’t make any sense!”

 

Yuri giggled. “That’s typical Taeyeon for you, Tiff.”

 

“Typical Taeyeon?”

 

“Yeah! Anyone who slept with her kinda had a similar experience.”

 

“Really? Did you have a similar experience?”

 

“Yeah... “ She grimaced, drinking a bit of her tea. “We’ve slept together once and then, one day, I found her in a bookshop, all nerd and prude, and she didn’t even remember who I was.”

 

“Ouch.” Tiffany hated prudes and nerds.

 

“Yeah…But I learned the lesson. There is no Taeyeon after Saturdays. She doesn’t want you to be around, she doesn’t want to see you again, and she won’t remember you. So the best thing you can do in your life right now is leave Taeyeon alone and forget that you had a casual night with her.”

 

“Hmm…” Tiffany’s hand fetched for another piece of meat. “Don't you think you're judging her too much? Like, the girl likes and booze, that's alright... no need to -shame her.”

 

Yuri shook her head sideways. “No, I don't mean like that. I mean like...The furthest you stay away from Taeyeon, less problems you’ll have. Trust me, Tiff. You are not the first on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter