Suddenly Switch

The 7 Deadly Personalities of Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another late Saturday night, another quaint of beverages inside that club.

And sitting at the same spot she had always sat, there was Taeyeon. Saturday Taeyeon, the one going by Taeyeonnie. She wasn’t present last Saturday Night, making Tiffany wonder what hell happened.

But nothing really seemed to be changed.

Taeyeonnie was wearing the same old leather jacket and her icy blue contacts. Such a contrast to every other Taeyeon personality. Yoontae’s eyes resembled the color of honey. Taehyuk’s eyes were as brown as roasted chestnuts. Tae-Li had a light green tint to her eyes and Tae-Yun had the usual brown color of every Korean citizen.

Taeyeonnie was the only one whose eyes were drastically different from all the other personalities. Almost as if she was calling all the attention to herself on purpose.

When a girl just took a seat in front of Taeyeon, Tiffany observed the meeting attentively, trying to study the woman from afar. The girl flirting with her didn’t seem to appeal Taeyeonnie at the slightest, as she wasn’t even bothering to make a move. After a couple of seconds, it seemed like they were actually having an argument because Taeyeon was just rolling her eyes not paying any attention to whatever her date was saying.

And when the girl threw her beverage at Taeyeon’s face, Tiffany didn’t help but chuckle.

 

Tiffany kept waiting till the woman left the table. Taeyeonnie was cleaning her face with a handkerchief when Tiffany put herself in front of hers. “Had a beef with her?” Tiffany asked her, smiling.

 

Taeyeonnie just looked at her and exhaled. “Apparently the concept of one night stands doesn’t exist in this country. Why can't you people understand that I have no interest in dating you all? Why do you all suddenly care about me on the other days of the week?”

 

“You forgot her.” Tiffany added, guessing the reason the woman got mad at her.

 

“I didn’t forget her. She said she saw me at some coffee shop?! The nerve to say that I like coffee…” She threw the handkerchief angrily at the table.

 

Tiffany’s lips were curved upwards. “It’s not her fault. You have to understand that it is really hard to catch what is wrong with you.”

 

“There is nothing wrong with me.” She said firmly.

 

“Where are your friends?” Tiffany asked, not wanting to continue with that argument. She finally took a seat for herself beside Taeyeon, whose eyes just squinted.

 

Taeyeon looked at her, not liking that question. “My friends?”

 

“Yoona and Seohyun? Where are they?”

 

“How do you know them?”

 

“We’ve met a couple of times.”

 

“Where?”

 

“A couple of places.”

 

“Are you following them?”

 

“No. It’s all but a coincidence.”

 

Taeyeon squinted her eyes once again. “I don’t think it is.”

 

“It is.” Tiffany smiled, amused. Even though she had some hard times dealing with that side-personality of Taeyeon, she was starting to manage it quite alright. It wasn’t Tiffany’s favorite personality at all, Taehyuk was Tiffany’s favorite. And after Taehyuk, Tae-Li came in second place.

 

The only saving grace of Taeyeonnie was how good in she was. Personality-wise, the more Tiffany knew about the other identities the less she liked that Saturday Taeyeon for some reason.

 

And she was so close to meeting every single one of Taeyeon’s Personalities. If she has a different personality each day of the week, then it basically means she has 7 personalities.

 

She met them all but one.

 

Thursday Taeyeon.

 

But Tiffany knew her time would come to see who Taeyeon was on Thursdays.

 

Right now she was there to enjoy Saturday Taeyeon and her lustful tendencies.

 

“Why didn’t you come here last week?” Tiffany asked, curiously.

 

“I had some other things to do.” She answered, a little bored with that question.

 

“It wasn’t , was it?”

 

Taeyeon just chuckled. “Seems like you becoming just like me, Cupcake…”

 

“Tiffany.”

 

“Right.” She said, slapping her fingers. She took a gulp of her Mojito’s.

 

“You know… now that I realize…” Tiffany blinked, feeling a little warmer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter