Tipsy Tuesday

The 7 Deadly Personalities of Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down the street with heels after shopping for groceries for the week on a Tuesday evening was not Tiffany’s favorite hobby, but it had to be done after she realized that all she had at her flat was a bottle of milk, a tray of eggs and 2 packages of ramen noodles. How did it end up like this she couldn’t remember.

Now she had to walk down around three blocks till get into her apartment, carrying 3 or 4 bags of groceries, in heels! That was killing her feet. It’s days like those that she would rather be a man.

 

But Luck seemed to be something that is lacking in Tiffany's life for a while now. She was born a woman, her mother died when she was only ten, and she had to move to South Korea because of her father's requests. She had a hard time adjusting to this new society, especially during her time at school, which was ten times worse than what she had ever experienced back in the USA.

 

But no lack of luck could come close to what she is experiencing right now, because it was only due to turning left on a corner and Tiffany felt a man pushing her against the wall, covering with his hand. Tiffany was so shocked that she released the bags in her hands on the floor and some of the fruits she bought rolled down the street.

 

“Shhh, don’t force okay, I just want your money.” The man had a switchblade pointing at Tiffany’s stomach. Tiffany’s eyes quickly got wet. “C’mon, give me your bag!”

 

Upon saying that he forcefully grabbed Tiffany’s bag from her shoulder. As an act of instinct, the only thing Tiffany did was to put her hands in mid-air indicating that she didn’t mean to retaliate.

 

The retaliation however didn’t come from Tiffany’s hands but from an apple that was thrown in the direction of the man’s head by someone that casually walked into that situation.

 

“Aren’t you ashamed of robbing a girl?” The person asked, making the man and Tiffany turn around their heads to the source of the voice.

 

Her eyes opened wide when she recognized Taeyeon, sporting a samurai bun and a full black adidas tracksuit, eating one of the other apples that rolled down the street moments earlier. What the hell she was doing there?

 

 

The man had bits of apple juice on his head and was really angry, pointing the blade towards Taeyeon now. “What the ? Do you wanna die, ing brat?”

 

 

“Pfft...” Taeyeon scoffed, one of her hands inside her black adidas tracksuit, while the other still holding the half-eaten apple. “Come and try, er.”

 

“Yaahhhh!” The man yelled running at her direction to attack her, but Taeyeon threw the fruit in hand at his face, making the man whimper from pain and drop the blade. While his hands were busy cleaning his eyes from the apple bits, Taeyeon pushed him back, making him go backwards, and finished the fight with a straight kick on his chest, making him fall to the floor.

 

Taeyeon pulled out her top suit, leaving her only with a black t-shirt; and using the sleeves of the tracksuit, she tied his hands down on his back. Her samurai bun on the top of her head still intact.

 

“You’re giving our country a bad name, er. Stop stealing people and go do your service already, you piece of !”

 

The man moaned from pain and Taeyeon took her phone from her pocket, calling the police. Her foot was on his back and one of her hands rested inside the pockets of her black pants.

 

Tiffany didn’t notice Taeyeon was so athletic before. Looking at it right now, her arms were quite defined and her shoulders were quite broad for a girl at her height and weight.

 

Tiffany felt like there was something different with that woman today. It wasn’t only because she saved her from a thief, nor it was because she had defeated a much bigger man in a fight.

 

It was because the way she was talking and acting didn’t look like it belonged to a girl at all. If Tiffany didn’t know that she was Taeyeon, the girl she meets every Saturday in the same nightclub, she would actually believe that the person in front of her was a man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter