Taeyeonnie

The 7 Deadly Personalities of Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany felt that the week was highly in her favor as she had a good day following Taehyuk to the gym on Tuesday and getting to talk to Taeyeon on wednesday. No, not Taeyeon, Yoontae. And if Taehyuk and Yoontae had different names, so every other Taeyeon she finds out there, would probably have other names as well. What a unique person. Really.

And if everything happened according to her plan, on that Friday Night she would figure out the name of that specific Taeyeon.

Which didn’t occur, because Taeyeon and her band was nowhere to be found. Tiffany found it weird when upon going to the burger joint with Nicole, her american friend, Taeyeon’s band wasn’t present on Battle of the Band’s competition.

She thought Taeyeon always followed a pattern, like every Saturday at the same nightclub, every Tuesday going to the gym… Every Wednesday at that coffee shop so she was counting on finding Friday Taeyeon singing in that burger place. But she didn’t. Taeyeon, Yoona and Seohyun were not present there.

Not finding her there kinda broke her mood and day. Especially because Friday Taeyeon seemed to be a pleasant company as much as Taehyuk.

 

"What's going on with you, Tiff?" Nicole asked, curious, calling her attention.

 

"Just confused about stuff."

 

"Hm, if I didn't know you any better I'd say this is about a man."

 

"Trust me, it isn't." Because it's about a woman. “Just got my mind on something.. It’s not that important.”

 

“Are you sure? You’re being weird these past few weeks?”

 

“Am I?”

 

“Yeah, kinda vague and aloof. Last time I checked you over your desk, you’d been reading the wiki page about the history of Taekwondo?? What the ? Why you were reading about that?”

 

Tiffany exhaled, drinking up a bit of her soda. “I’ve met a person these past few weeks.”

 

Nicole squeaked. ‘I knew it was about a man! So tell me, is he hot? Tall? Handsome? Taekwondo champion with six packs??? OMG, I love some sportist guys!”

 

“Get yourself together, Nicole! No need to be so thirsty!”

 

“I’m not thirsty-

 

“Besides, it’s not a man!”

 

Nicole blinked. “...What?”

 

“It’s not a man! I’m not referring to a man!” Tiffany said, firmly.

 

“You mean it’s a woman?” Nicole asked, shocked.

 

“Do you actually know any other gender other than male in this world, Nicole?” She asked rhetorically.

 

“Aw you never know, all these LGBTVXQ+NCT127 and communities coin so many new terms every single day, to find a person who is defined by a ‘woman’ is sometimes hard to find these days.” Nicole retorted. “So, you figured yourself out now? Liking girls and all?”

 

“I’m not interested in her.” Tiffany replied just instantly.

 

“You’re not? So why have you been reading about Taekwondo?”

 

Tiffany shook her head. “Not in this way I mean.” She defended herself.

 

“Are you sure?” Nicole didn’t sound so convinced of that. “I don’t think you’d read the whole wike page of the history of Taekwondo if you weren’t somehow interested in her.”

 

Tiffany sighed. “It’s complicated.” “I feel like I’m having mixed feelings.”

 

“Ah, Tiff… I really don’t want to be in your shoes right now.” Tiffany looked at the floor. “I’ve met a girl back in America that was biual. Poor girl always have bad experiences when dating girls.”

 

“I don’t know if I like her or just a side of her.” Tiffany said, thinking through it.

 

“What do you mean just a side of her?”

 

Tiffany sighed. “I’ve met her a couple of times now. And all the times I meet her, she seems to be a different person every single time.”

 

“A different person?” Nicole frowned her brows.

 

“Yeah! Like, I met her on Tuesday and she went to the gym to practice Taekwondo. And she had a different name there, it was a male name, and she behaved like a man all day through. But then, I meet her the next day, she’s not a man anymore! She doesn’t even act like one! She’s different every single time I lie my eyes on her, how is that even possible?”

 

“Is she like that guy from that movie?”

 

“What movie?”

 

“There is a movie about a guy who has a disease, it’s like he has over 20 personalities or something inside of him.” She replied, unbothered. “I’ve always thought the movie was too unreal, you know? Hollywood sometimes makes ty things up! A person can not live with 20 different personalities within oneself, can they?! That is madness!”

 

Tiffany blinked. Is that what Taeyeon had actually? It must be. It kinda matches her. It is actually what makes the most sensible answer to Taeyeon’s condition!

 

“What’s the name of the movie?” Tiffany asked, interested enough.

 

“I can’t remember right now.” Nicole slurped her drink.

 

“What’s the name of the disease?”

 

“I can’t really remember either.”

 

“Nicole!”

 

“What? I don’t know those fancy medical terms! But I guess it’s something related to multiple personalities or something of this …” Nicole surped her drink. “Don’t tell me!” She gasped, coming forward suddenly.

 

“Tell you what?”

 

“You’ll read the wiki page of this thing next week?!”

 

“No!” Tiffany denied, slurping her own drink this time. “That’s nonsense! I won’t spend my time at work reading the wikipedia page of this thing!”

 

Because Tiffany would spend the whole Saturday reading it!

 

~~*~~

“Ah, for ’s sake, you’re here again??” Saturday Taeyeon turned her head to the other side of the pub, avoiding Tiffany’s face.

“I want to do something different today.” She said, smiling, taking a seat in front of her without permission.

That seemed to pique Taeyeon’s interest. As she moved her eyes back to the woman sitting in front of her.

“Something different?” There was a seductive ring to her tune.

“I want to talk to you.”

She rolled her eyes and cussed annoyedly. “How is that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter