Another Round of Saturdays

The 7 Deadly Personalities of Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany didn’t really sleep well that day, something was off with her and she couldn’t quite grasp what it was. She knew that it was about Taeyeon, the woman she meets every Saturday at that nightclub. The girl sure was strange, not seeming to be the same person that Tiffany knows from her.

On Saturdays, Taeyeon is pure seduction. Pure fire and lust.

 

But on every other day, she wasn’t that seductive anymore. She was completely different, with different names and different preferences and choices of fashion and style.

 

And the very weird thing is that all those sides of Taeyeon was kinda… attractive to her.

 

Tiffany didn’t really understand why or how, but there was something exciting growing inside of her every time she thought of this weird and strange person.

 

Her heart starts to beat harder and faster and there is this feeling that she wants to know more about her.

 

This makes Tiffany very confused.

 

First, because she was never attracted to girls before.

 

Second, because she doesn’t really like Saturday Taeyeon and her annoying .

 

And third, she still has a lot of questions regarding that woman sitting at that table. Who she really was? Why her memory worked like that? And how was that possible?

 

Tiffany didn’t have answers for those questions. But she was dying to know it.

 

And it doesn’t help that Tiffany is starting to pay much more attention to Taeyeon and whatever she does in the day than the mundane thing Tiffany needs to do in her life.

 

And there Tiffany was on that Saturday Night once again, looking for an opportunity to talk to Saturday Taeyeon at her table.

 

Taeyeon was in the company of another girl, which made Tiffany completely jealous over how Taeyeon was caressing the girl behind her ears.

 

How dare she.

 

“Please don’t tell me.” Yuri stopped by her side with two martinis on her hands. “Don’t tell me that you grew fond of her...”

 

“I didn’t.”

 

“So why are you here by yourself staring at her as if she killed your dog or something…”

 

“You saw her yesterday together with me...” Tiffany started. “Don’t you wonder why she is different today?”

 

“She doesn’t look so different to be honest.”

 

Tiffany stared at Yuri. “Excuse-me?”

 

“She doesn’t.” Yuri shrugged her shoulders. “Her style is kinda similar. I could actually picture this Taeyeon being part of a rock band.”

 

“I don’t mean her style. I mean her actual behavior. Yesterday, she was so outgoing and fun.”

 

“Taeyeon is fun!” Tiffany did not like to hear that from her. “If you play her game, she will give you a good time. The problem is that you’re not playing her game, and that makes you think she isn’t fun enough. But she is.”

 

“No, the problem here is that you guys are weak-willed! You meet Taeyeon the next day, she doesn’t remember you, and you guys leave! Not bothering to stay to know what her problem is.”

 

“That’s what you were supposed to do too…”

 

“You see her passing by on a Friday Night, finds it cool that she belongs in a rock band and then goes to do your own thing without minding having a conversation with her. That’s why you don’t think she is different from the other days. You don’t care about her!” And when Taeyeon kissed the girl on her lap, Tiffany felt like burning in jealousy.

 

“Tiff…”

 

“I’m different!”

 

“You’re not a special snowflake, Tiff. Please, stop. Leave Taeyeon alone!”

 

“No.” She said, determined.

 

“You are getting too close with her! That’s why Taeyeon is all over your head and soul! Put some distance between the two of you, for God’s Sake!”

 

That made Tiffany blink her eyes.

 

“Remember when I said you shouldn’t go looking for Taeyeon to have something bigger than a night stand?” Yuri recalled. “Right now, you are doing exactly what I feared. It doesn’t matter what problems Taeyeon might have or not, just give yourself a break from her and you’ll see that she is not that special!”

 

Tiffany twisted her lips, her gaze still fiery towards the unknown girl kissing Taeyeon.

 

“You can’t just go back to her every Saturday and expect not to start having feelings for her, Tiffany. Just stay away while you can. If you fall for Taeyeon, your life will be a nightmare! I swear! You need a little bit of space from her. Let Taeyeon do her thing! And then you go do your thing! And that’s it, just call it a day and move on!”

 

Tiffany didn’t really want to move on. She didn’t really want to stay away from Taeyeon.

 

How was that possible?

 

How Taeyeon could be like that? How could Taeyeon remember things only from a specific day? Tuesday Taeyeon remembers only what happened on Tuesdays. And Saturday Taeyeon only remembers what happens on Saturdays. And if that line of thought is correct, then, Friday Taeyeon will remember what happens on Fridays.

 

So, what in the world? Is Tiffany going crazy or Taeyeon is like a different person every day? Is she like that woman from that movie 50 First Dates? Where she wakes up with no memories of what happened the last day and has to live the same day over and over again? Is this why she’s at the nightclub every Saturday? Could be an explanation.

 

And considering that is the only thing that made sense to Tiffany, it was the explanation she needed.

 

However, that wasn’t enough.Tiffany was not really satisfied with that answer. Firstly, because that doesn’t explain her different styles on those certain days. And secondly, that doesn’t explain how those Taeyeon even seem to have different genders! Taeyeon is Taehyuk on Tuesdays and is everything but a woman on that day. This is not simply a matter of “memory loss”. It’s a matter of identity crisis!

“I will figure it out! I will know what her problem is... Watch me, Yuri!” Her hand grabbed the drink from Yuri’s hand, where she drank it all in just one gulp and moved towards Taeyeon’s table.

 

Tiffany got the attention of both girls making out on that table when she cleared , clearly wanting to interrupt the kiss they were having at that particular moment. And when Taeyeon’s icy blue eyes noticed Tiffany, she cursed out loud.

 

“’s sake! You again!?”

 

“I need to talk to you.” She said, coldly, her eyes never leaving the dominant woman.

 

“Right now? Couldn’t you wait for a better proper time?”

 

“It’s important!”

 

“I really doubt it!”

 

“It is!”

 

Taeyeon exhaled, not pleased by the interruption. She kissed the girl on her lap once again. Tiffany clenched her fists. “Wait for me in the bathroom, okay, I’ll be there soon.” The girl nodded and hopped up from Taeyeon’s legs giving Tiffany a death glare on her way out.

 

“What do you want now, Cupcake?” Her voice was clearly angry by the interruption.

 

“Tiffany.”

 

“Don’t ruin my night, Ti-ffa-ny. Please.” Taeyeon asked, drinking up her Martini.

 

“I don’t intend to. I just wanna talk to you.”

 

“About what?”

 

“How does it work?”

 

“How does it work what?”

 

“You and your other Taeyeons?”

 

“What?”

 

“How can you be all so different?” She asked, yet this time was more amazed than confused.

 

“Excuse-me?”

 

“How can you all be so different?”

 

“What you mean different?”

 

She shrugged her shoulders. “Just different. I met you yesterday, you know.”

 

“You did?”

 

“At a burger joint.”

 

“I don’t like burgers.”

 

“You were a singer.” She added, not minding Taeyeon’s commentary.

 

“Me? A singer?.”

 

“Yes. You even played the guitar.”

 

“I’m not a singer.”

 

“You had a good voice. Totally lifted up the place there.”

 

Taeyeon just scoffed, not believ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter