Saturday Night Fever

The 7 Deadly Personalities of Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This party is a bummer.” Tiffany complained to her friend Yuri at the bar, who was waiting for her drink to be done.

 

 

 

“Ah, Tiff, it's a bummer for you because you're there all uptight.” Her friend retorted. “Talk to people, flirt with them.”

 

 

 

“Ah, but there are so many short boys in here.” Tiffany said it. “I like tall men.”

 

 

 

“You're in Korea, Tiffany, tall men here are models and idols. You gotta accept the short average people.” Tiffany sipped her Blueberry Martini, not really happy for Yuri's advice.

 

 

 

“What's good about short people?”

 

 

 

“They are good to hug; they are cute and they awake in you feelings of protection.”

 

 

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “That's ridiculous.”

 

 

 

“Why don't you try hooking up with one tonight? Just for Science...”

 

 

 

“But the short men in here are all ugly...”

 

 

 

“Then why don't you try hooking up with girls?”

 

 

 

“I've never hooked with girls before.”

 

 

 

“Why don't you try hooking up with one tonight? Just for Science...”

 

 

 

“I'm not fond of girls.”

 

 

 

“You know, you say that, but every time you drink you swing both ways.”

 

 

 

Tiffany found that outraging. “No, I don't!”

 

 

 

“I notice the way you look at some girls, Tiff. You just don't try it because you're scared.”

 

 

 

“Scared of what?”

 

 

 

“That you might like it.”

 

 

 

“Like what?”

 

 

 

“Girls.”

 

 

 

“Pfft… yeah, sure!” Tiffany drank another Martini up. “That's ridiculous... I'm not scared.”

 

 

 

“Then why don't you flirt with girls?”

 

 

 

“Because I don't like them. They are short and-

 

 

 

“There are tall girls in here.”

 

 

 

“Well, yeah, but-”

 

 

 

“There you go, sweetie, your drinks' ready.” Said the bartender to Yuri, giving her two glasses of Bellini. Yuri nodded her head as gratitude to the woman behind the counter.

 

 

 

“Honestly, Tiff, what's the downside of you hookin' up with a girl tonight? It's not like she's gonna magically become your girlfriend or anything.”

 

 

 

She shrugged her shoulders. “I've told you, Yuri… I'm just not fond of girls.”

 

 

 

“You really don't know what you missing, Tiff...” Yuri didn't stayed for longer than that, as she returned with her Bellinis in hands to flirt with the girl she was previously flirting with.

 

 

 

Tiffany wasn't flirting with anyone because in all honesty no one was calling her attention. She was becoming really picky as she was getting older, and she's been much more drown to looks rather than personality, even if that was very egotistic and vain.

 

 

 

Tiffany took another look around the place to see if she could find a man that could interest her, but her eyes, weirdly enough, fell to a woman sitting at a table talking to a group of people, which consisted of three fellow women. They were all young and rather good looking, Tiffany thought. But when one of the girls standing up threw a liquid at the one sitting, Tiffany realized they probably weren’t close friends.

 

Poor girl. Tiffany thought, feeling pity for the girl who was so angrily attacked. The woman had straight jet black hair, smokey eyes, and a pale face, with a good sense of fashion style as she was wearing an urban leather jacket. The more her eyes gazed at her, the faster her heart started to beat. Startled by her own feelings, Tiffany drank another Martini up, feeling the burn down her chest. Her head buzzing.

 

 

 

“What's going with me?”

 

 

 

“You know, you say that, but every time you drink you swing both ways.” Yuri’s voice emerged in her head. That's ridiculous. What an idiotic statement. She has never liked girls. More Straight than Tiffany in High School, just dried spaghetti!

 

 

 

“Why don't you try hooking up with one tonight? Just for science...” What a silly thing to say! Tiffany never liked Science in the first place, she wasn't a nerd or a geek. She was much more drawn to Humanities.

 

 

 

Hooking up with a girl?? Pffft…. As if!

 

 

 

“You don't know what you missing, Tiff...”

 

 

 

What could she be missing? Tiffany wondered. Could it be--?

 

 

 

Naaah, she isn't missing anything. That's just rubbish!

 

 

 

She drank another Martini up.

 

 

 

Woman couldn't give Tiffany what she liked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter