Unexpected Saturday

The 7 Deadly Personalities of Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Tiffany-shi? Are you okay?” Taehyuk asked, frowning his brows, after a couple of seconds of silence from Tiffany while they were walking to the gym side by side.

 

She blinked, her eyes scanning Taeyeon’s face. “I’m just confused.”

 

“About what?”

 

“Everything.”

 

“Well, that’s a problem. Everything is a lot of things.” Tiffany chuckled with that.

 

“Yeah, I guess.”

 

“If you need any help with that, you can tell me.”

 

“Can I?”

 

“Yes. I’ll try to help you the best way I can.”

 

“Thank you, Taehyuk.”

 

“No problem… Hm… I know this is a little bit awkward…” He started saying, putting his hand on the back of his head. “But..uhh… I saw that there is a new bet running around the gym…”

 

“Ah...yeah…” Tiffany didn’t really know what to think about that. Because even though she was feeling a little embarrassed for the sudden violation of privacy from Leeteuk on making that stupid bet, Tiffany kinda went for it, going as far as writing her own name and betting 50$ that she could become Taehyuk’s girlfriend till the end of the year. She was unsure if he had seen that detail. “I saw it too…”

“And uh.. I don’t want to be rude or anything… but… I’m not really comfortable with it…” He said, looking away. Tiffany realized his cheeks were a little pink. “Bets on those stupid things like dating and is just a waste of time… so…I’m really sorry the guys from the gym put you and Jiyoung on that spot. That wasn’t really nice.”

Tiffany actually chuckled. “It’s alright, Taehyuk. I know it’s not your fault. You’re really sweet.”

 

"Don't call me that. I don’t like when people call me that."

 

“Why not?”

 

“It’s gay.”

 

That made Tiffany chuckle. "Would you look that? Toxic masculinity I guess, huh?” She retorted it. “One quality doesn’t overlay the other. You can be a manly man and still be sweet. Or being gay and act like a prick."

 

He seemed to think about that harder. “I guess.”

 

“Remember, Colin Firth.”

 

Taehyuk smiled. “Colin Firth.”

 

“Do you have another opponent to fight today?” Tiffany asked, interested.

 

“Hm, not really. Round of eights will probably start next week only. But I’ll keep training hard so I can beat my next opponent! I’m excited to see whom I’ll face in the next round.”

 

“I’ll be cheering for you.”

 

“Thanks!” He was glad to hear it. “What about your yoga classes? Gonna try it today?”

 

Tiffany chuckled, remembering that she didn’t really have yoga classes all those times she went to Taehyuk’s gym. It wasn’t really her fault though. Watching Taehyuk practicing and fighting Taekwondo was much more interesting than any Yoga class.

 

“Yeah, I’ll try today.” Tiffany confirmed.

 

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” He called excitedly and Tiffany followed him at his side, wondering why Taehyuk was allowed to go to the gym on his own by Yoona and Seohyun as if there wasn’t any problem.

~~*~~

The minute Tiffany spent walking alongside Taeyeon on their way back from the gym, the more she felt like suffocating. She didn’t want to accept that Taehyuk was kinda hot, and that knowing his skills in fighting and his genuine positive posture was giving Tiffany some real mixed feelings.

She told Yoontae and Yoona she didn’t like Taehyuk… what if she did? What if her cheeks getting blushed and her heart palpitating so hard was a sign of how she was developing feelings for him? Or was it for Taeyeon in general?

Taeyeonnie makes her feel different things. Taeyeonnie makes Tiffany feel hot and aroused and she awakes feelings of lust and raw desire when she spends Saturday Nights with Taeyeon. But with Taehyuk, there are other types of feelings. They are warm and fuzzy, and she wanted to spend more time with Taehyuk just to talk to him, to listen to his voice. Like if he was her boy crush or something.

Is she really liking him? Is she starting to have feelings for Taehyuk?

But how this would work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter