Lovesick Teenager

Love is bitter...or is it?
Please log in to read the full chapter

(a/n: just wanted to give a comedic/fluffy update for anyone that's even reading this until I figure out what I want to do :D )

 

“Earth to Byul…..”

“Hello!? Is anyone in there??”

“YAH! Snap out of it before I’m forced to put my shoe to better use!” the short-tempered Wheein exclaimed as she forced her head  in between Byul and the screen of her phone.

“What’s the deal!?” Byul said as she used her finger to push Wheein’s forehead out of the way.

“What’s the deal!?  Hyejin! Can you believe her!? She’s the one that offered to take us out for lunch, but she’s sitting here staring at her precious darling of a girlfriend’s picture on her phone, yet she has the nerve to ask ‘What’s the deal’!?”

“Calm down my little whee-pup.” Hyejin spoke as she continued to apply her eye shadow and lipstick on in the bathroom. “It’s the first relationship she’s been in since the three of us have been together, do you expect anything less than a lovesick teenager attitude from her?”

“Yeah but…”

“Ah…no but’s Wheein, let her relish in the moment while she can, I think it’s nice,” the taller girl said as she went back to applying her makeup.

Knock Knock

“Gee, no one move, I’ll get it…” Wheein mumbled as she walked towards the door.

“Oh? Hello Yongsun…Byul? I don’t think she can…” before she was able to finish her sentence, she was slightly shoved to the side as Byul stood in her spot grinning like a fool.

“Hey.” Yongsun smiled shyly as she played with the hems of her blouse, “is everyone ready?”

Wheein sat there eyeing the two back and forth until she could no longer take the awkward…well awkward for her silence and nudged Byul in the shoulder.

“What!?” Byul jumped as she looked at Wheein, then back at Yongsun. “Oh…right! Hyejin, Wheein, are you ready to go?”

“Ready to go my little pumpkin!” Hyejin walked to the front door and linked her arm with Wheein, “It’s so lovely to see you again Yongsun! Thank you for inviting Wheein and myself out with you two today.”

“Oh, not at all, you’re Byul’s family and I’d love to get to know you better!” Yongsun said as she smiled brightly at the two. “Let’s go shall we? I think the movie starts in 20 minutes!”

“Movie!? What movie? I thought we were going to get food!” Wheein whined as she was pulled out the door.

***

Sunday’s were great days. For Byul, they used to be spent with her best friends doing whatever the weather permitted, whether it be going to the arcade, shopping or ju

Please log in to read the full chapter