Feeling Again (또 그렇게...)

Begin Again

 

It is around 1 AM that his phone ringtone goes off. The person groggily groans before reaching his hand out to grab the phone.

 “Hello?” said an old lady voice over the line.

Confused, the guy removes the phone from his ear and looks at the screen, frowning a little bit as the bright light shine on his sight.

Sunggyu Hyung.

The name displays on the screen, making the guy even more confusing.

“Hello?” the line called out again so he put the phone back to his ear.

“Do you the owner of this phone?”

“Yes.” He replied.

“Ahh, he is quite drunk now. Do you think you can pick him up from my stall at Idae?”

The man shuts his eye in annoyance and curses under his breath.  

“Yes, ma’am. I’ll be right there”

Myungsoo hangs up and ruffles his hair. His brother has not been at it for a while but now he’s being a pain in the again. It’s not his first time receiving some auntie’s call to pick his hyung up.

He quietly lifts the cover and gets off the bed, not wanting to wake the person who is sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed.

Despite his intention of keeping it low, the sound of his belt clashing awakes the person.

“Myung?” the person, murmurs as he slowly opens his eyes.

“Go back to sleep, babe” Myungsoo said while scrolling his phone to order a taxi.  

“What’s wrong? Where are you going?” Sungyeol asked, still trying to make sense of the situation as he just woke up.

“It’s Sunggyu hyung” Myungsoo answers, eyes fixed on the screen hoping a taxi will pick up his order soon.

“What happens?” asked Sungyeol while he is getting off the bed and grabs his shirt and pant from the floor.

“I don’t know” he sighs before continue “Some auntie call, you know”

“I’m coming with you then” Sungyeol said as he’s button up his shirt.

Myungsoo whirls his head to look at the guy with a question expression to which Sungyeol just shrugs as a reply.

“He’s my friend too, you know. And I’m not letting my boyfriend go alone at this time of hour”

Myungsoo scoffs. “I’m not a kid, you know”

“You are my kid” Sungyeol responded with a grin as he ruffled his boyfriend’s hair.

Myungsoo lip curls up as he feels this weird satisfactory at the reply.

“Come on, the taxi has arrived,” he said as he walked toward the door while Sungyeol jumps behind him and throws a hand over his shoulder.

 

---

 

It does not take long for the pair to reach the place. They immediately spot Sunggyu with his head on the table, clearly out.

“We are sorry.” The boy bows apologetically to the auntie, who is giving them disapproving look, before going to check on the guy on the table.

“Yah! hyung” Myungsoo called out and gently push the guy’s bang revealing his brother’s red face.

Seriously, how many bottles did he take? Thought Myungsoo.

His brother unexpectedly opens his eyes and lifts his head to look up at him.

“It’s you, Myung” Sunggyu said follows with a giggle.

Myungsoo rolls his eyes and shakes his head in disbelief.

 

Who is the big brother for real? His big brother should be big enough to take care of himself.

 

“Why the did you have to drink so much alone?” Sungyeol cursed at his friend while Myungsoo extends his hand into Sunggyu’s trouser pocket, finding the thing that needed to bring them home. His brother’s car key.

“Found it!” he exclaimed as he pulled out a bunch of keys.

“Okay, now help him up”

Both of them support Sunggyu’s each side as they are trying to lift him up and move to the car’s direction.

 “Myung, Woohyun is here but he doesn’t like me anymore” Sunggyu whines.

His brother frowns showing a confused look before looking at Sungyeol for some sort of explanation. 

Sungyeol raises his eye brow in a mean that he has no idea too.

“He does not want to see me anymore” The guy on their shoulder keeps crying and struggling out of the grasp much to their annoyance.

“If you are not my brother, I would abandon you here, seriously” Myungsoo growls while biting his lips.

“Myung, what should I do? What should I do?! I still like him very much!” this time Sunggyu starts crying for real but they two guys could careless and slam his body on the car door. As While Sungyeol supports his friend who is likely to fall to the ground in any second now, Myungsoo opens the car door and they manage to solve his brother in with all the whining, crying and struggling.

“Stop whining! You should really forget about him!” the younger brother hisses to silent his big brother’s whining. 

Sunggyu looks like he’s about to cry with his small eyes barely open. Myunsoo ignores him and proceed to slam the door shut and walk to the driver seat.

“You are meanie! I hate you too” Sunggyu shouts as both people enters the car.  Sungyeol sighs as he is putting the seatbelt on the passenger seat.

“I know him for freaking years, I don’t know he can be this sassy”

“Oh, you don’t know him at all. He can get from whining to aggressive to a y when he is drunk” 

“I never really see him get drunk lately, what happen to him?” Sungyeol asked. 

“Probably Woohyun” Myungsoo mumbled as the answer. 

The other guy furrows his brow. “Who’s Woohyun?”

 “His ex-boyfriend” Myunsoo sighed as he replied.

“Whha! Kim Sunggyun dated?” Sungyeol gasp in surprise as he glares at the guy in the backseat that seems to fall asleep now.

Myungsoo laughs “He’s a person too, you know”

“I know. But he always reject girls, you know, maybe some guys too. I thought he's not interested in dating at all”

“It was since secondary school.”

“The heck? And he’s still holding on the guy for so long?”

The driver shrugs. “I guess maybe because they did not break up voluntary.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“He’s being stupid, wanting to be a good son”

“Mama?”

“Yeah, you know she does not really likes the fact that Sunggyu was dating at a young age and Woohyun being from low background blah blah” Myungsoo answered lazily as he recalls the incident where their mom bombarded them  those bulls when she discovered his brother was dating.

“So when we need to move to Seoul, she sort of sweet talks Sunggyu hyung to break up with Woohyun. I don’t know what happened exactly but hyung was pretty determine with his breaking-up drama with Woohyun”

Sungyeol nods as he listens to the story.

“He regretted it soon after; always mumbling to me that he missed the guy. So he got into this drinking state once in a while.”

“Wha! I never know and is that why you guy move out?” the curly guy continued to ask at the unexpected fact he is getting.

“One of the reasons.”

“What the other reason?”

“Marriage. Mom keeps bringing girls to the house afterward; mostly the daughter of her business partner. She wants us to date one of them.”

“She even believes she may can turns Sunggyu hyung straight but then when he said he does not roll that way, she went on and brought a son of her partner home” Myungsoo snickered a bit while telling of those facts.

“That’s when hyung decides he had enough and wanted to move out saying that he wants a house closer to school and be independence. So when mom granted her beloved son the wish, I’m coming with him”

“What about your dad?”

“Never say anything, he doesn’t agree but doesn’t oppose. No emotion what so ever so”

“I see where you get that from now” Sungyeol said with a sly grin on his face.

“Yah!” Myungsoo yelled at his boyfriend whom is chuckling as a respond.

“You are being annoying” he said with a pout on his lip.

“and You are being adorable” Sungyeol replied as he pulled the guy’s cheek in a playful manner.

“I hate you”

“I love you too”

 

----

 

Sunggyu wakes up the next day with a shape pain in his head. He struggles to keep his eyes open and looks at the clock. It reads 8:40AM. He let out a groan realizing that he has missed school.

Using one elbow to support his side, he tries to sit up but fail as the headache is getting unbearable.

He shouldn’t have drunk that much.

“Yah! Don’t need to go to school. I already told Sungyeol that you will be sleeping in today.”

He looks up and sees his brother walking in carrying a small try with a bowl on it.

“I made some soup here, it helps with your hangover” Myungsoo said as he put the tray on the table beside the bed.

“Thank you, Myung. How did I get home last night?” Sunggyu asked while rubbing his temple lightly, trying to ease the headache that does not seem to go away any minutes now.

“Me and yeol” his bother answered.

 “What happened? You quit being drunk for a while.” He asked while leaning on the closet’s wall facing his brother.

“You don’t need to know”

“You talked about Woohyun. I told you to call him and you didn’t, now what’s with the he does not like me anymore”

“I thought I could forget him, Myung”

“Like with this in your wallet?” Myunsoo said as he is lifting Sunggyu’s wallet up and flash the photo inside it to his brother.

“Give it back” Sunggyu sighs. He, himself also confuses between his feeling and his action. He does not reach out neither does anything to move on from Woohyun. He simply does not have the heart to throw anything away especially that photo.

Myunsoo tosses it on the bed.  “Come on, hyung.”

“He’s moved here”

His brother bugs his eyes. “What the heck did you just say?”

“He’s here” Sunggyu repeated and sighed once again.

“I see why now.” Myungsoo muttered at the realization “Can’t believe it. Fate is something eh?”

“So?” he continued to ask, feeling eager to know what his brother will do this time.

“So? So?”

“What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know. I did try to talk to him but he refused to talk to me.” Sunggyu said before laying back on the bed and closes his eye as he continues to feel the throbbing pain in his head.

Seeing this, Myungsoo thinks he may give his brother some time to rest.

“You should properly apologize to him, Hyung.” Myungsoo spoke out as he is walking toward the door.

“I am trying but he's not listening" Sunggyu said and sighed hopelessly, closing his eyes once again. His head is too hurt to think of anything right now.

“Take it easy. Don’t forget the soup.” Myunsoo said as he closes the door. 

 

Some more sleep will do. Sunggyu thought as he is falling back to the darkness.

 

---

 

Woohyun is thankful that his schedule is not packed in Friday because he would have hated school even more. He’s currently sitting in the last one of the day.

Finally, one week has gone.

Woohyun couldn’t be more excited for his first weekend and also to explore the school a bit more especially on the extracurricular activities. Music or football would be very helpful to keep his excitement of coming to school.

Though his luck in trying to make friends failed. Not many people are as friendly as people back in the old high school. He does not know why he feels like people are avoiding to talk to him or something. He just couldn’t carry on the conversation when they always seems not interested to talk.

His class finally ends as the school bell rings. He sighs in relief then starts to gather his stuffs and leaves the class.

As Woohyun walks out of the class, heading the hallway to the building exit, he feels the need to use the bathroom so he turns left to the direction.

Woohyun does not expect anything but when he steps into the room, the atmosphere is a bit off.

He sees few guys standing in front of the mirror, fixing their hairs. One of them have his uniform shirt all showing the black underneath t-shirt. He seems to be the biggest among all too. Woohyun certainly senses trouble from them but he cannot turn back now as he feels the tight pressure between his leg.

Internally taking a big breath, he walks past those guys to the urinate sink at the end of the room.

Let’s be natural. Woohyun thought in his mind as he unbuckles his belt to do his thing.

As he finished and zipping his pant up back, Woohyun’s glance catches the big guy’s coming closer to him. He swallows hard before turning to walk past the guy. Then a hand suddenly catches his upper arm, halting him in step.

“Yah! Aint this the newbie here?” it’s the biggest guy said with a sly smirk.

Woohyun replies nothing as he knows talking to this guy or act so tough will result in pain.

“Are you mute? Country boy” the other guy hissed and grabbed his shirt collar.

“Don’t you hear I’m talking to you?”

Woohyun stays silent as he does not know what to know. Fighting back is a no as he is outnumbered. He considers pushing them out of the way and runs as fast as he can but the percentage of outrunning them is low. 

 

ing hell, Nam Woohyun. You should learn to fight. 

 

“You are no fun at all. I don’t know what Junsu see in you” The guy, who is grabbing his upper arm, said.

 

What Junsu has to do with this again!

 

“He’s popular among girls too, hyung” the small guy at the back voiced out.

 

that idiot. You don’t have to say a ing thing if you don’t have to. Woohyun mentally cursed that guy and give him a glare.

 

“Popular eh?” the guy in front of him smirked. A devil one. Woohyun does not like a bit of where this is going.

“I don’t know if I can leave some bruise on this face” the guy said as he grabs Woohyun’s jaw and pin him against the closeby wall.

Damn. He’s strong. Woohyun thought as he feels the pain on the lower part of his face.

He’s struggling against the grasp to no avail. Woohyun closes his eyes when he sees a fist coming his way.

 

“Yah, you should really stop picking up on newbie, you know”

All the heads turns to the direction of the voice.

Woohyun opens his eyes and crane his neck to see past the big guy. He sees Dongwoo standing there with a serious expression and two other guys standing behind him. He can recognize the one on the right as the guy that was with Dongwoo and Sunggyu during the lunch last time but not the one on the left whom has brown hair and a purple headset on his neck. They both has a fierce expression, looking like they can jump into the fight anytime.

The guy in front of Woohyun clicked his tongue, seeming to annoy with the interruption. He let go of Woohyun’s face harshly, making him hit back a bit hard at the wall.

“I will deal with you later. You’re lucky today” The big guy hissed dangerously at Woohyun before walking out with his followers trailing behind him.

Woohyun mentally feels alive again.

“Thank you” He managed a word awkwardly after all those bad guys left.

Dongwoo instantly changed his serious face to a cheerful one and give out a grin.

“You’re welcome. Those big boys always cause trouble with newbie”

 

Wow. He looked so serious at the moment. How does he change so fast? Woohyun thought.

 

“You must have been shocked! Are you okay?” Dongwoo continued while walking over to check on Woohyun

“I’m alright.” Woohyun answered with a small smile while picking his bag off the floor.

“I’m glad!” Dongwoo grinned at him.

Woohyun turns to look at the other two guys. The purple headset disappeared into one of the toilets while the other one is just looking at him with his big eyes.

“Oh and this is Sungyeol, also a senior year” Dongwoo said and points at the guy who is staring at him.

“I’m Woohyun” Woohyun introduced himself with a slight nod.

The guy on immediately furrows his brow, looking a bit shock and surprise.

“You are Woohyun?” the latter asked. 

The question makes Woohyun feel a little confused

"yes? Is there any problems?" 

“Nothing, Nothing. Never mind.” Sungyeol immediately denied which look suspicious to Woohyun. 

 

Did Sunggyu tell them anything about him? 

 

 “So you were saying about Sunggyu hyung?” the purple headset guy interrupts the conversation as he comes out of the toilet and walking over to the sink, checking his hair out in the mirror.

“Ey, He’s not coming to the practice today. He’s sick so sleeping in”

Woohyun’s mind alarms at Sungyeol’s words, finding himself thinking of the mentioned guy.

 

Sick? What happens to him?

Then again…

But Why the should I care?

 

Woohyun cursed at his stupid thought.

 

“Ah okay. Sadly. We won’t have a main vocal then.” The purple headset guy said, eyes still fixed on the mirror.

 

Main Vocal? Are they doing Singing? Thought Woohyun.

 

“You can do it, Hoya!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

The said guy rolls his eyes. “Like I can hit high note like him”

Dongwoo chuckles at the remark before realizing he has not introduced Woohyun to Hoya.

“Oh and here is Woohyun. He’s a new guy here”

“The one you were talking about?” Hoya questioned with a slight sly smile.

“Yes!” Dongwoo replied, again in a cheerful one. Woohyun hopes it’s not a bad thing that they mentioning him to each other. Definitely, he hopes it was not the story of he’s crying in the middle of the night walking home.  

“Interesting, I’m Howon but preferred to be called Hoya” the brown hair boy calmly said.

“Woohyun Here” he said with another slight nod.

“Let’s go, hyung” Hoya called out to Dongwoo as they are preparing to leave. As Dongwoo leaves his side, Woohyun remembers their conversation about main vocal.  

“Hey, You guys are doing singing?” Woohyun blurted out.

Dongwoo turns back to look at him and answers.  “Oh yeah. We are a band.”

“Band?”

“Yeah, like school band.”

“So you have music club going on here?”

 “Well, we don’t have anything like music club in term of a singing lesson club or something. It’s more like a practice room. We have equipment and everything but no one really teaches anyone. We just go there and form a band or a project together then practice occasionally. Like we are about to go to one now.” Dongwoo explained as Hoya and Sungyeol already exits the bathroom.

 “Can I tag along?”

“For sure!”

----

“Well since Sunggyu hyung is not coming, I think we are going to practice dance right Dongwoo hyung?” Hoya spoke out as they are walking in the hall way toward the practice room.

“Hell yeah!” Dongwoo replied with full excitement.

This guy seems to be excited with anything.

“You guys go ahead. I’m only waiting for Myungsoo to pick me up” Sungyeol said while apparently texting someone on the phone.

 

Myungsoo…

 

Woohyun remembers the name well. The little brother.

 

“You guys made up that fast? Another make-up ?” Hoya teased Sungyeol with a sly grin to which the other guy return a death glare to him. He hates how his friend always about Myungsoo especially about their life.

Woohyun keeps silent as he feels the unsettled feeling in his chest. It’s a high chance that he’s going to meet Sunggyu again if he’s in the team. But Woohyun wants to enjoy the music too and the only friend that he can seem to make right now is Dongwoo and Junsu. And clearly, Junsu’s leisure taste is very differ from him. It’s a dilemma.

For now, he will see the place first, maybe he can do singing alone if it doesn’t work out.

When Woohyun steps into the room, which the guys lead him to, he immediately spots two large mirror on the front wall and another two on the side wall. There is also a speaker set and different music instruments at one corner.

The guy with purple headset promptly walks to the music box and put some music on. It’s hip hop.

Dongwoo throws his bag on the floor as he feels the music vibrates to his body, causing it to move along the rhythm.

The two of them starts to dance and Woohyun can see how passionate they are with their every moves and steps.

Their eyes fixed hard on the mirror monitoring their dances. They are very impressive and skillful in Woohyun’s opinion. How he wishes he could pull off performance like that. When it comes to dancing, Woohyun does not know what rhythm is.

He claps right after the song comes to an end.

“You guys are expert!”

“Nah, don’t flatter us” Dongwoo replied with a laugh before returning to his move as another song starts. 

 

After few songs, Sungyeol left them saying Myungsoo is waiting for him outside.

 

Woohyun decides to learn few moves from Hoya after a number of song passed. After all, it looks really fun and trying does not hurt.

 

---

 

“What kind of rhythm is your body moving to?” Hoya said as he laughed at Woohyun’s awkwardly moving his hand and let his body collapse on the ground in exhaustion.

Woohyun tries again and laughed at himself along with Hoya as it is also super awkward in his opinion.

“I’m a newbie lah; my favorite is singing not dancing” Woohyun utters before sitting down against the mirror.

“You’ll be with Sunggyu’s hyung then” Hoya said causally, still lying on the floor.

Woohyun’s body goes rigid at the comment before pulling his conscious to answer back

“I don’t know”

“He’s a super great singer” Hoya added, closing his eyes to relax.

Dongwoo, on the other hand, is sitting with an empty bottle of water in his hand panting but he catches Woohyun’s discomfort face after hearing about Sunggyu.

 

I haven’t got any explanation from Sunggyun Hyung about Woohyun yet.

 

But the guy knows better not to ask Woohyun. He seems nice and Dongwoo does not want to ruin their fresh friendship by those kinds of question. After all, his hyung will probably tell him when the time comes.

 “Let’s call it a day now. Let’s head home” Dongwoo broke the silent.

“We are coming tomorrow morning too. You can come if you want too, Woohyun ah” He added.

“I will see” Woohyun said and gets up to grab his bag. 

 

---

 

That night, Woohyun keeps turning back and forth in his bed, sighing loud for the nth time. He really wants to go tomorrow morning but the thought of meeting Sunggyu gives him this anxious feeling. He’s been avoiding that guy because of that bloody kiss.

Though, it was very fun and he wants to do the singing.

 

Sungyeol mentioned that he’s sick yesterday maybe he won’t be able to come tomorrow too. The thought pops up in his head.

 

So Woohyun made up his mind that way and when the morning comes, he gets up and puts his black rip jeans and a causal t-shirt on before leaving for the school.  

The school is a bit quiet than usual since it’s weekend.

As he steps into the room, he does not see anyone there.

 

Guess, I’m early.

 

He sits down on the ground for a moment, looking around before the black keyboard in the corner catches his attention. Since he likes ballad genre of music, piano is his favorite instrument. He walks toward it and sits down. As he lifts the cap up seeing those black and white keys, his inner self is screaming in excitement.

He touches down the first key then the second one. One after another, the sound becomes a beautiful melody that calm his soul. It is one of the song that he learnt back in the old high school. It’s called “Close your eyes”.

He heard the door cracks open so he stops his fingers and turns to greet the in-coming person but halts as he recognizes who it is.

 

His nightmare…

 

“Woohyun?”

 

My luck really run out somewhere. Should have trusted the gut feeling more.

 

Woohyun does not reply and they stay still just staring at each other for a moment before the person who sits on the piano gets with his bag, preparing to leave.  

As Woohyun reaches for the doorknob, another hand presses over his.

“Don’t leave” Sunggyu voiced out.

Woohyun sighs and turns to look at the guy’s sad gaze.

“You know what I’m gonna say. Let go” Woohyun calmly demands.

Sunggyu hesitantly removes his hand. He does not want to let the guy go but also does not want to force him to stay.

As Woohyun turns the doorknob and opens the door, he comes to face with Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo who are seem to about to enter the room.

“Oh, Woohyun. Where are you going?”

So ing great. Woohyun mentally cursed.

“Just…”

“Stay a little while, Come on” Hoya said as he throws a hand over Woohyun’s shoulder and pull the guy back inside.

 

Now here we go.

 

“Oh Sunggyu Hyung, You’re early!” Hoya said as he spots Sunggyu standing in the room.

“You guys know each other?” Sunggyu asks, looking bewildered.

“Just yesterday. We bumped into him getting bullying from Jiwon” Hoya explained while the other three guys entering the room.  

“Jiwon again? Is he afraid he’s not getting anywhere near Junsu” Sunggyu scoffed and looking kind of tired hearing that person name.

Woohyun stands a bit awkwardly beside Hoya and tries to avoid Sunggyu’s eye as much as possible.

Dongwoo claps his hand, alerting his attention.

“So here is the completed band. Sunggyu hyung is our main vocal and Sungyeol here is playing drum, Myungsoo plays guitar”

“Acoustic” Myungsoo voiced out.

“You play bass too sometimes”

“Hoya do raps and vocalist. I do rap too but also have to play the keyboard when we perform”

“Let us do one song for you!”

Dongwoo is blurting out everything while everyone in room seems to focus on their own thought. Sunggyu does not look else where beside Woohyun, while the latter awkwardly looking at the ground. Myungsoo and Sungyeol are looking a bit concern over his brother. Hoya is perplexed at the situation and raised a question brow at Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“Oh okay” Woohyun replied as he goes to sit on the chair at the corner facing the instrument where the band will practice.

“What do we do?”

“Between you and me” Sunggyu quickly blurted out. The song that he composed years ago.

For someone. But never get a chance to sign to him.

~~~~~~~

Yeogie uri duri seoisseo (We are standing here)

Seoro majubomyeonseo seulpeune (Facing each other)

Joyounghae modu meomchwojin deut hae (It’s quiet as everything has stopped)

Ssaneulhan baram mani gamdone (Only the cold wind wraps around us)

 

Idaero nan neoreul bonaegin sirheo (I hate to let you go like this)
Nan ije seontaegeul haeyaman hae (but I need to decide now)
Neol wihae nal wihae (for you and for me)
Ne nuneul bomyeonseo ibyeoreul goharyeo hane (I’m looking into your eyes and have to say goodbye)


Urin majubomyeo seoisseo (We are standing in front of each other)
Urin majubomyeo ureosseo (We are crying in front of each other)
Majujabatdeon du son heuteojine (The two hand that were holding is separated)
Ijen annyeong (it’s a goodbye now)

Ije urin heeojyeoya hae (We have to break up now)
Ije urin ibyeolhaeya hae (We have to say goodbye now)
Oh nan uri hamkkehan sigan gotong gippeum (Oh the time we spent together in pain and joy)
Modu ijeulge (I will forget everything)
Jigeum i sungan buteo (From this moment on)

Urin majubomyeo useosseo (We smiled in front of each other)
Urin majubomyeo useosseo(We smiled in front of each other)
Majimak insahamyeo sonkkeuteuro(doing the last goodbye in hand)
Ijen annyeong (It’s a goodbye now)


Naneun meonjeo hanbal gereosseo (I took a step first)
Nuneul gamgo geunyang gereosseo Oh nan (I closed my eyes and just walked out)
Seororeul bureuneun moksorie gyeolguk (then at the sound of our voices calling each other)
Urineun dasi (finally, once again)

Urin majubomyeo seoisseo (We are standing in front of each other)

 

Sunggyu keeps his eyes on Woohyun the whole time while he is singing, closing it once a while when he has to hit the note.

At the last line, Woohyun tries to avoid Sunggyu’s gaze but he claps and smiles generally while looking at the others.

“So what do you think?”

Woohyun clears his throat before speaking “That is a good song”

“You wanna join us? One vocal is boring” Dongwoo suggested and received a glare from Sunggyu. The former guy flashes his hyung a grin.

“Doesn’t mean anything, hyung. Your voice is great. I just think Woohyun’s voice is great too. We can make a perfect band with him”

“Yeah! I agreed with Dongwoo on the point. You gotta join us.” Sungyeol said as he seems to sense Dongwoo’s intention of bringing Woohyun in so he plays along.

“That…

“You also do keyboard, right?” Dongwoo asked.

“A little”

 “You can replace me then. I don’t really like it anyway”

“but…

“Come on”

“I will think about it”

“Okay, let us know lah” Dongwoo said with a nod.

 

There is this awkward silent before Woohyun makes the move.

 

 “I’m leaving first now. I remember that I have something to do at home. You guys go on and practice” He quickly said left the room.

The boy is looking at each other then to their hyung who is still looking bitter and perplexed with what he should do.

Not after a while, Sunggyu slams the door shut, leaving two confused and two concerned guys behind. 

 

He looks left and right for a familiar dark hair. He catches the glimpse of the person turning right over the corner.

He runs.

 

After all, a small talk would do too.

 

Sunggyu figures even it's a slight chance he will take though it will make him a shadow.

“Woohyun” Sunggyu called out as he is getting closer to the person. However, the latter does not response neither turns to look but fasten his speed.

 

Just stop chasing me like a ing nightmare. Thought Woohyun as he fasten the steps.

 

When he managed to get to the outside corridor, he noticed that the sky is pouring, slashing water on the path he’s running on. He slows himself down a bit not to get slipped but he feels the presence behind him is closing by. He picks up the speed once again, hoping luck will not let him fall.

Unfortunately for Woohyun, nothing seems to go his way.

With one slip that catches him off, his body falls backward. Woohyun closes his eyes, bracing himself for the impact on his back. However, it never comes. He, instead, feels a pair of hand catches his body but the gravity is so strong causing both of them to fall over. That’s when he feels a palm quickly rushes to the back of his head.

Woohyun opens his eyes which promptly face with a pair of familiar brown orbs, staring directly into his. Their noses almost touch each other.

He feels his heart beats faster and blood rushing to his face and ears. Everything feels hot beside the temperature from the dripping.

 

What am I feeling exactly? 

 

 

--------

 

 

Sorry for the long chapter. I need to really learn to write shorter chapters and do quick updates. 

I hope you wouldn't find it boring hahaha 

Until the next chapter

-A