In Confusion Again (또 혼란숙에)

Begin Again

Woohyun is confused.

That morning when he opened his eyes and saw Sunggyu’s sleeping face, he knew it too well what the familiar feeling inside his chest means.

The feeling is awfully familiar….

So familiar that it scares him.

He’s falling again…

He remembered feeling anxious as he observed quietly of the man’s face. It felt as if he was standing in front of the cliff that if he was to take a step forward, he would fall to the rock bottom of it.

Maybe he will… Just like those years that he hopelessly fell for the guy’s charm.

Sunggyu's sleeping face was still stuck in his mind as he got off the bed and decided to leave without saying goodbye to the guy.

He's not ready for a conversation.

Not ready to answer what is next for them nor whether he wants a them or not.

Not ready to give away his pieces of heart to the same guy that broke it. Everything seems a bit too much to take.

"Hey Woohyun…" the voice snapped him out of his daydreaming.

He turns his head and finds Junsu is walking in his direction. He is sitting on the rooftop, waiting for the guy to come.

"What happened? Why call me out here? The sky looks like it’s about to pour soon too" Junsu said, glaring at the gloomy sky above decorated with the dark cloud that cover most part of it already.

Woohyun pats the hardground next to him gesturing for his friend to sit down.

"I don't want to do this anymore" Woohyun uttered lowly almost inaudible while looking down at the ground.

"You mean?" Junsu raised his brow.

Woohyun let out a big sigh before turning to face the guy.

"This, you and me" Woohyun gestured his pointy finger back and forth between them.

It does not take long for Junsu to understand what Woohyun wants to stop. He let out a small laugh as if he was expecting the situation.

Woohyun seems a bit confuse with the reaction but before he could ask anything; Junsu voiced out the most unanticipated question.

"I knew it! You are falling for him again, aren’t you?"

Woohyun feels his heart starts to pound faster against his chests. The question just triggers the attention to the feeling he has for Sunggyu again.

Yes

I am falling…

again…

"No” He pulled himself to answer after sometimes.

He does not want to admit it. He’s afraid to admit any answer to that questions.

“I just need sometimes to clear my head. And I feel our plan doesn’t help.” Woohyun explained. Whatever drama plan that they are having, it just confused Woohyun even more. He’s feeling sweat in his palm as the silence is embracing them.

"Okay, Woohyunnie, I understand." Junsu said after the silence. Before Woohyun can say anything, he dusts off the ground and look down to the guy with a smile.

Woohyun cannot tell what the smile really means. It’s like a wide unusual happy smile.

Maybe he is just imagining stuffs since his mind is a mess now.

Junsu extends his hand in a form to ask Woohyun to stand up too.

“Com’ on. Give me a hug, would you? I’m a boyfriend after all” Junsu said with a laugh for his last statement which also prompted Woohyun to laugh with him. They have a small hug that is a bit too long for Woohyun’s liking but he does not want to be polite and pull away first.

“Have a nice day, Woohyun” Junsu said while letting go of the hug and turns to leave for the exit.

Woohyun just feels grateful that he does not have to explain the complex feeling that he has inside.

“Sorry for dragging you into this mess and for opting out of the plan like this” he shouts as Junsu about to reach for the door.

The guy just shows him a peace sigh without turning his back to ensure a no-worry thing.

Woohyun feels a bit relief as he looks up at the black sky.

Junsu who is already on the other side of the door reaches for a phone from his pocket. It has Woohyun and his mom picture on the wallpaper. He smirks while switching the phone off before making a call to someone on his phone.

 

No sorry, I should thank you for the plan, little boy.

 

----

"Woohyun ah"

"Woohyun ah"

"Yes?"

"You have been rubbing that cup of coffee for a good damn 15 minutes now. Hurry now! We are closing early today" Jisung, one of his co-workers, exclaimed as she is finishing off the cleaning of the counter

"I’m sorry” Woohyun said, fluttered as he is caught not paying attention to work and quickly put the cup away on the rack and hurry to clean the last one.

“but Why are we leaving early today?" Woohyun questioned

"Didn’t tell me you forget the staff's party tonight??!” The girl cried out in disbelief drawing all attention to both of them.

First thought on Woohyun’s mind is What party? Then his mind clicks, recalling the moment when their boss announcing about the party last week to celebrate that they are doing good this month. He totally forgets about it. His brain has been so occupied with his life recently.

“Yeah… I totally forget” Woohyun replied while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh man! I can’t believe you forget such an important thing!”

“Come on, hurry up so we can go and have fun!” Hyunjun, their boss said and clapped his hand, bringing everyone back to their tasks.

“Yes sir.” everyone replies promptly and back to their tasks.

Maybe some fun times would help him. Woohyun thought.

 

-----

 

and it did!

He’s having fun!

After a good meal and drinks, they are up for a Karaoke which is the best part that he loves.

He loves singing.

“We should go to the club!” one of the boys announced after around 2 hours of singing and everyone cheers include the boss, except Woohyun.

He hates club. He feels a bit heavy in the head now, but it doesn’t erase the fact that he hates club. The noise and everything not to mention what happened when he went to the club last time.

The vomit…

The Kim Sunggyu…

“You should come!" one of the co-workers pokes him in the rip with his elbow.

“No, what do you mean he should. He MUST come” Jisung, who is already drunk now come forward to him and throws a hand over his shoulder.

He looks at his wristwatch. It is already 15 mins pass 11

He should be going home now. He didn’t tell his mom that he would be late.

The thought hit him hard as he forgets about calling his mom. He reaches for the phone but does not find it.

…Where is it!

“What’s wrong, Woohyun?” his boss asked, noticed his troubled expression.

“My phone, I think I forget it somewhere. I have to tell my mom” He said while putting Jisung on the couch with others.

“Ahh Just use my phone. You may just forget it at the shop” his boss said as he push a phone to him.

Woohyun has no choice but to accept the phone and type the text to his mom.

“So you are coming right?!” his boss asked as Woohyun hands back the phone to him.

“I’m actually underage” the one excuse that he know, which has never worked so far but he has to try.

“Come on Woohyun, don’t be silly, you’re with us!”

“Yeah Yeah”

Not being able to reject his boss and the half-drunk co-workers, he finds himself sit in the passenger seats with his boss.

They arrive at the place.

Angle Club. Woohyun saw the sigh as he got out of the car. His brow immediately raised in disbelief

Is this the only place or something?

He sighed and followed everyone inside the club.

Same Woohyun who hates club; the sound is annoying, and he does not drink that much of alcohol yet to go wild in the crowd like his co-workers who are now dancing in the crowd of people. The more Woohyun looks at it, it’s like people rubbing each other than dancing. He does not want to be a part of it.

He took a gulp of a beer in his hand; the alcohol somehow has been helping a bit but not much for him to stay in this crazy environment for long.

Not being able to take the noise anymore, Woohyun askes his boss to go first. His boss doesn’t seem to understand the speech anymore and just nodding at whatever Woohyun is saying.

He finally getting out of the club after several minutes of pushing people and finding ways to the exit.

“Woohyun! What the hell?” Someone called him as he is walking to the taxi area.

He looks at the side and saw Hoya and Dongwoo are walking toward him.

“What about Sunggyu hyung?” Hoya asked with an alarm face.

Woohyun frowned at the statement.

What about Sunggyu?

"How…You were supposed… being kidnapped by Junsu?" Dongwoo rambling in confusing and Woohyun cannot comprehend the sentences.

"What do you mean kidnap…" he uttered, trying to understand.

"! Dongwoo Hyung called Sungyeol and L, Junsu is just an ” Hoya cursed and run off past them.

“Wait wait!” Woohyun shouted still confused with the situation

“Sunggyu is meeting Junsu tonight alone since he said he has you” Dongwoo said while dialing on his phone.

“What?!” Woohyun is trying to digest the information with his half numb brain.

Junsu……

Kidnap….

Sunggyu…

What kind of drama is this?

Sunggyu is being kinapped by Junsu?

What?!

Nothing seems to work out in his head but Hoya and Dongwoo’s expression is enough for him to understand that something bad is happening to Sunggyu. And that fact doesn’t sit well with him.

“I don’t have time to explain. Need to go now!” Dongwoo said while putting his phone back in the pocket before running off to the same direction as Hoya.

“Wait! I’m coming with you!" Woohyun yelled as he followed Dongwoo down the dark passage to the back of the club.

 

Sunggyu….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

Woah! Finally! I pulled an update lol I know I missed the story a lot too. Thank you for all the comments and new subbie! you are the inspiring for me to pick it up again. Adult life has been too much for me to handle and it took me forever to finish the story and put this update up. I owe a lot of apologize! So I'm sorry for putting it off for long. Hope you guy enjoy it! I will try to update as often as I could ;)

 

P.S. Spotted a lot of mistakes in the past chapters but will edit later haha Thank for your understanding.