Don't leave me again 다시 떠나지마

Begin Again

 

Warning: Fail fight scene lol

 

 ----

 

“I thought you were a smartass, Sunggyu” Junsu commented with a dry laugh to the said guy who is being held by his shoulders, keeping him in place.

 

Junsu grabs Sunggyu’s hair and pulls it backward, forcing the guy to look up at him. He’s never felt more satisfied than seeing such a sight. Sunggyu with bruises on his face and blood streaming down from his forehead to the side of his jaw. Finally, he can put down the guy whom he despised so much. It’s because of him that he keeps getting in trouble with his parents and getting controlled by the school rules .

 

“You thought I would never catch up to you huh? Everyone has a weakness and god just takes my side and give you one” Junsu smirked wickedly as he finished the sentence before letting go of his grasp harshly.

 

Sunggyu could barely hear anything because his conscious is slipping from all the pain overall his body. The wound from his head hurts the most and his brain does not register anything but the pain. But he knows he came here for a purpose and anything else does not matter.

 

“Where’s…Woohyun?” Sunggyu gasped out.

 

Junsu chuckles at the question as he turns around, back facing Sunggyu. “I’d better care about myself if I were you”

 

Before any replies, Sunggyu felt the blow on his right cheek knocking him to the ground.

 

“YAH! KIM JUNSU!” the voice interrupted Junsu from throwing another kick to the slump body.

 

Junsu smirks as he turns to the person who has just arrived. He knows they will find out sooner or later, but it does not matter because he got to see Sunggyu on the ground.

 

“Now now... Who do we have here? Lee Howon isn't it? Oh no no Hoya” Junsu said with the still wicked smile on his face.

 

"You are here to help your little Hyung?" He mocked as he kicked Sunggyu’s unresponsive body on the ground and the entire group laughed along with him.

 

Hoya does not voice out but only gives a sharp stare at the person in front of him. Anger boils inside him as he saw Sunggyu on the ground. He should be more stubborn to tag along with Sunggyu in the first place or else it will not be this bad.

 

"You know what Hoya, I admire you. I don't even understand why a cool person like you follow this around" Junsu spoke, looking straight at Hoya’s burning stare.

 

He narrows his eyes before letting out a bitter smile. “And what? to follow a person who use a cheap trick like you?”

 

“Cheap?” Junsu asked before letting out another evil laugh.

 

That moment, Dongwoo and Woohyun arrives, panting hard as they were running too fast.

 

“I don’t know you guys can be this dumb to fall for my drama” Junsu gazed Woohyun as he spoke. He pulled out a phone from his pocket and wave lightly. Woohyun recognized his phone immediately; he cannot believe he didn’t realize it was taken from him.

 

“Thank Woohyunnie” Junsu flashed a wicked grin before throwing it on the ground.

 

They look at the broken phone on the ground. Woohyun’s eyes then falls upon the body on the ground covered with the thick red liquid. He gulps at the sight. It makes his inside trembling, yet he must hold himself.

 

Sunggyu hyung…

 

He gritted his teeth as he looks up to Junsu. The devil in disguise. How can I be so blind?

 

"Angry?" Junsu smirked at him. "If you wouldn't have been so slow, this wouldn't have happened right?"

 

Dongwoo has his hand on Woohyun’s shoulder as to try to calm Woohyun’s mind to not take the devil’s words to his mind.

 

But it has already mixed up his emotion. If he could have been more be careful or Sunggyu won’t be this state right now.

 

Stupid you Nam Woohyun.

 

“Poor little Sunggyu to have a guy like you!”

 

“Shut up!” Hoya clutches his fist, trying to refrain himself from launching at the guy and just beats the hell out of him.

 

Because he knows they are outnumbered.

 

It's like 10 to 2 since Woohyun doesn’t look like he can fight not to mention they saved Woohyun from the bullies the first time they met. And Sungyeol and Myungsoo is nowhere to be found yet.

 

He looks at Dongwoo who gives him a knowing look that he shares the same thought. They can only fight to get Sunggyu out and outrun this.

 

"Don’t you come to save your little Hyung here? What are you waiting for?" Junsu kicked Sunggyu’s body on the ground while laughing sarcastically.

 

Few of other guys from the back comes up. They all have bat in their hand to make it worse.

 

Hoya pulls a metal pipe that he has hided under his jacket while Dongwoo pulls two mental pipes and entrust one to Woohyun’s hand.

 

“You came prepared eh?” Junsu twisted into a sneer as he spoke out the words.

“I like you”

 

“I don’t like you” He mutters as he swings his weapon aiming at Junsu, who reflectively steps backward, narrowly escape the hit.

 

Junsu knows that Hoya can give them a hard time and that’s why he brought many guys.

 

“Dongwoo, I don’t know how to fight” Woohyun chocked out the words as the emotion is taking over him.

 

“Just hit and avoid being hit” Dongwoo said as he hits the boy who running toward him on the stomach and kicked his head.

 

It's not long before the two guys are targeting him. He stands there with his hand shaking but tried his best to escape the bat that keeps coming his way.

 

For the first time in Woohyun’s life, he hits someone. But as an inexperience he is, his weapon got knocked out of his hand soon enough. The guy hits him in the shoulder, making him stumbles to the ground in pain. Woohyun shuts his eyes, bracing himself for the impact as the guy is about to kick his side.

 

But the impact never comes. He opens his eyes and looks up to a familiar face looking down.

 

Myungsoo

 

And to the left he saw Sungyeol who is reaching his hand out to pull him up.

 

“Back up huh?” Junsu

 

“No, that’s our back up” Sungyeol said with a smug smile as he titles his head to the side gesturing the sound of siren coming their ways.

 

Junsu curses under his breath.

 

“Let’s go, boys!” He yelled before running to the opposite direction and his gangs who are not on the ground and not being knocked out by Hoya and Dongwoo follow through.

 

Hoya and Dongwoo promptly signed in relief as they were running out of strength. They look at each other and smiles before gritting the teeth as the pain kicks in. Hoya thinks they broke his rib or two but he could careless as Sunggyu is still on the ground lifelessly.

 

“Myungsoo, get the car!” Hoya shouted and the said guy dashes off as he doesn’t need to be told twice.

 

Ignoring the pain in his left shoulder, Woohyun struggles to walk to where Sunggyu’s lying.

 

It’s all red.

 

Woohyun feels slightly dizzy by looking at it. He laid Sunggyu’s body on his thigh revealing the bruised face and a pale lip. He notices the gasping wound that profusely emitting the thick red liquid. Without much thought, he takes off his outer shirts and tears it to use it to stop the wound. He has never seen his hand shaking that much and the tears are coming out unknowingly. He has only one thought.

 

Don’t leave me again, Sunggyu hyung.  

 

-----

 

 

And yes, I was struggling again hahaha Thank you all <3 

 

And do check Nam Woohyun photo from his concert! He's so damn hot lol