The grass

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica is now sitting in front of Yul and Shikshin.

 

What kind of name is that?

 

They both look at her with another disbelief expression.

 

Actually, she makes a several weird attempts since morning causing Yul looked at her like a mad girl since she wakes up.

 

First, she asks about her hills which make Yuri shock her head. She’s just knew that Yul name is Yuri when that Shikshin girl calling her as they reach the table, maybe Yul is her nick name or something.

Then she learns that this Taeyeon girl is not as feminine as her. Her cloth is somehow earthing to ground color. No pink or bright choices at all in her closet. She took nearly an hour (or more) she doesn’t really remember… she doesn’t check the time, just to lurking out the correct match of clothing until Yuri force her to just wear anything because they are so damn late and that Shikshin girl been calling them 7 times since 12:00 PM from the mention café.

Second, this Taeyeon girl don’t wear any make-up. She does have a simple light compact powder with a lip balm on the side table but none of it is near to her type. Yuri jaws is still dropping when she asks that poor girl if she have any blusher, mascara, concealer, eyeliner, even a simple lip gloss or a set of foundation or a set of eyeshadows. Nope. None of it exist in her life list. Seriously what is this girl been doing with her life until now?

Third, she found out that this Taeyeon girl don’t own a car. She owns a motorbike. How to hell is she gonna ride that thing. She never rides that thing before in her life.

 

And now… they are questioning about her choices of menu for the lunch.

 

“Taeyeon. You are vegetarian. You never eat meat”. Shikshin look like she is seeing a ghost.

“No, I’m not.” She shrugged her shoulder up.

“Yes, you are Tae.” Yul open with bizarre look.

 

Jessica need to repeat to herself that her name is Taeyeon in front of these 2 girls. This is very confusing. She mentally wants to slap both of this girl for questioning her eating choices. She’s not a vegetarian and she will not eating that grass or anything that look like it.

 

Seriously, this Taeyeon is wasting her life by restraining her body, not eating the best thing in the world. THE MEAT!

 

The food reaches their table and they both looked at Taeyeon again.

 

“Sooyoung, take the plate from Taeyeon please. She will not be eating that”. Yul said while pointing to the mention plate.

 

“Sooyoung? Who is Sooyoung?”.

 

Jessica look at Yuri just to found out that Shikshin girl is actually Sooyoung. And that Shikshin girl or whatever her name is, take the food plate from Taeyeon side and place in front of them.

 

“Yul!!! I need my food. NOW!!!!”

 

Her dolphin shriek voice is clearly echo in the café. Both 2 girls went shock hearing to that sound. Her eyes are glaring to them like she wants to burn them with the café together.

 

“Tae. Calm down please. You’re creeping me out again. You’re creeping Soo out too. What’s is wrong with you.”

 

Yuri voice sound soothing. She felt Yuri touch her hand and tapping her arm try to calm her down. She looks around and found people from the surrounding table also shock to hear her voice. And clearly the 2 friends in front of her is out of words to say anything from the sudden action she just shows right now.

 

Normally in her ‘world’ – if she can call that -, she doesn’t care pitching her voice out. She knows the people there and the people know how she is when she’s mad. But here, she does feel embarrass looking at the new faces and seeing Yuri and Sooyoung makes she thinks twice with her action.

 

She takes a deep breath and look at Yuri eyes.

 

“OK, so what I normally eat?”. Jessica slump her back to the chair. Looking at both of them.

 

Yuri looked at Sooyoung then they both looked at her back.

 

“I’ll order it for you”. Sooyoung then take the menu paper and call out the waiter again. This time ordering the normal food that normally Taeyeon will eat with them.

 

When the food arrives, Jessica make a weird look at the food, and touching t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter