Fight Me

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still…

 

Inside Taeyeon and Yuri house

Jessica timeline 2016

 

 

“WAIT!!! YOU ARE... ME???”

 

“INSIDE MY SISTER BODY???”

 

“ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY???” The younger Taeyeon and Krystal was yelling at the both latter in front of them. This is really crazy.

 

This is so ing crazy!!!

 

“Yuri, tell me you are not crazy too.”

 

“I’m not. We’re both are telling the truth. You are asking me what is happening. We are telling you both now what is happening.”

 

“But this is crazy. How could this even possible.” The younger Taeyeon is now slump her back to the couch while holding both of fingers together, trying to make the story sane in her head.

 

What is this? Is this a prank?

 

"Unnie, what’s going on?"

 

Krystal, in the other hand was trying to reason herself and collecting any possible sane matter that just being reveal in front of her just now.

 

"Soo jung-ahhh... I'm sorry but I'm not Jessica right now. Your sister is now in my body in 2017. Right now, it's me Taeyeon. The same Taeyeon who is sitting beside you right now, just the older version that comes from the future. Remember everything that has being doubt in your mind? Well, it is actually me inside Jessica body. The running, the burning kitchen, the piggyback ride after that run, the star reading last night. It was all me."

 

Krystal stay silence.

 

How is this even possible? Have I been hallucinating?

 

Krystal was pinching her own arm when she heard Jessica... (or should she address her as Taeyeon now?) asking her to stop.

 

"You are not dreaming Krystal. This is real. I am Taeyeon, inside Jessica body."

 

“They’ve been switching body since the meteor shower back on last May until now. And today, you are both supposed to be… I’m sorry… errr… how would I say this… hurrrmm… de--dead...? Remember the bus just now? If Taeyeon didn’t switch into Jessica body that time, both of you will be dead by now. There are so much we want to talk about, but we've been arguing if it is really OK to tell you both about this. We don't even know if this is the right thing to do right now... because we know you both will be calling us crazy... but I swear on my mother grave, this is the truth and we really need Taeyeon help..." Yuri was looking at the younger Taeyeon when she continues to talk..."to help this Taeyeon, to prevent the switching happen next year. We still have some other thing to talk but you have to believe this first. Taeyeon need to believe this first.”

 

Both younger are stay silence. They’ve been looking at each other when Krystal look back at her sister.

 

It is Jessica or the future Taeyeon inside there now? Oh my God, what am I saying? Am I actually believing this?

 

“Unnie, please, tell me the truth.”

 

“Soo jung-ahhh, I’m telling you the truth. What you read just now is written by me, Taeyeon from the future. I'm writing that letter to my friend here, Yuri. I’m writing that letter, so we can figure what we can do about this switching thing. You know, your sister has been acting weird and crazy this past few months. It because, sometimes, I was in her body. That’s why you said, sometimes, she is not being herself, remember? Well, you got your answer now. It is because she is really not herself that time. She was travelling to my body in future in 2017 and I was switching with her back in her body now in 2016. Just like now. Last night, you were with me. This morning on the plane, you were with Jessica. And just before Jessica was about to be hit by the bus, I… I just switch back in her body…”

 

“But… but how…?”

 

“We dunno how but we believe this is something to do with the meteor shower the night you and Jessica fight. You saw the meteor, right? You’ve been calling your sister, but she didn’t hear you. I think that was the time, both of them have been hit by the meteor. Of course, the meteor already hit Jessica on May this year, while Taeyeon, the meteor will hit her on the same night, only a year apart. It just it didn’t happen yet!” Yuri was eagerly explaining to the younger Jung while looking at the younger Taeyeon who still listening in disbelief.

 

The air was so tight that they can hear a pin drop. None of them is talking now. The older Taeyeon was gulping her saliva when she starts talking back to the younger her.

 

“So here, I’m asking you, Taeyeon, I’m asking you, please don’t sleep that night. Stay awake. And don’t go outside of the room. Yuri will stay awake with you. Just please don’t fall asleep. You know how we sleepwalk … I mean, my sleepwalk… owhh God, our sleepwalk… is messing with us.”

 

“We’ve been thinking, if we can prevent you from going outside that night, we may have a chance to stop this switching.” Yuri was holding the younger Taeyeon hand when she realizes the younger Taeyeon didn’t even budge an inch.

 

“Tae… Tae… are you listening? Talk to me Tae!”

 

The younger Taeyeon was holding her thought. She never thought Yuri will talk something like this. This is the crazy thing she’s ever heard in her entire life. She was looking at the speechless Krystal, then the crazy beautiful Jessica, then the tanned tall girl, her best buddy; the black pearl itself.

 

She was taking a long deep sigh before she starts to talk facing the black pearl again.

 

“Have you been listening to yourself Yul? Which part of this story is sane? Tell me Yul. None.”

 

The younger Taeyeon now gazing her face back to Krystal then to Jessica who just sitting right in front of her.

 

She really thinks she is myself in that body? Is she crazy?

 

"Now, Jessica-sshi, I don’t know which part of your brain is not functioning, but I’m not interested in this mess. I'm sorry, but can you two please leave from this house?”

 

She has been listening this for a while and God, she swears she still sane.

 

“Taeyeon. Please! You need to believe this.”

 

“Yul. I don’t know what is happening to you, but you need to wake up! This is insane! She is crazy!!!”

 

“You don’t talk about my sister like that.” Even Krystal think this is crazy herself, she can’t accept somebody talking like that to her sister. Not at her presence.

 

“So, now I’m the crazy one? Tell me Krystal, your sister is telling us that she is me, Taeyeon from the future, trap in your sister body now. And she asking me to stay awake next year because there is a meteor shower which will hit me? Who is crazy now? Me or your sister? Tell me!!!”

 

Krystal was taken a back from the yelling. She was battling herself for believing her sister words (or it is really Taeyeon from the future?) or her sister is really crazy right now. The truth is, she almost believing this all crazy thing but her sane brain still want to process differently. She was torn between the fact and all weird thing she has been witnessing while Jessica is not being herself since the past f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter