The plan

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd November 2016

Jessica timeline

 

 

"Sooooo..., can I sit here?"

"It doesn't show my name anywhere. So, I guess you are free to sit."

 

Ok, this is awkward. This girl is too cold.

 

“My name is Taeyeon. And you…”

“Krystal. My name is Krystal. And that is my sister, Jessica. “

“The other one is my friend. Yuri.”

Silence.

 

OK, this is awkward again. Should I start the conversation or should I not?

 

The younger Taeyeon was looking at the tall cold latter beside her and the cold stare keep appear on the Krystal face making itching to ask.

 

"I'm sorry but why are you so mad?"

"Please... don't talk like that."

"Like... what?"

"Like... this..."

"Why?"

"You just sound like the other half of my sister when she's not herself... "

 

The younger Taeyeon is tilting her head not believing what she just heard just now. What on earth is happening actually? Why is this girl being so mad on the way she was talking? This is ridiculous.

 

"Errr... I'm just being myself actually. This is the way I talk…"

"I know… That’s why I ask you to stop talking to me.”

“You are being weird. How am supposed to talk actually?”

“Urrggkhhh!!! You know what… just forget about it…"

 

The air is silence again. Both younger Taeyeon and Krystal was sitting at the bench watching Jessica and Yuri talk to each other like battling over something.

 

The younger Taeyeon just can’t help herself. She just had to ask again. This is making her crazy.

 

 

What are they talking about? How do they know each other?

 

 

"I'm sorry again but I need to ask this... how do your sister know my friend there?"

 

"And I'm sorry because I need to ask you also. How do your friend there know my sister there?"

 

Krystal are pointing at Jessica and Yuri which is so in their world talking to each other… or it looks like an argument to them like no one is around them. They’re too far away, so both of them cannot catch what was they argue about. Taeyeon was dumfounded with the same question back fire at her.

 

 

How am I supposed to know?

 

 

How she was supposed to know? She is clueless like hell too.

 

 

"...I... errr..."

"Has it cross in your mind that this is weird? I haven't set at foot out from Jeju since birth, but Jessica know where to go after we out from the plane."

"..."

"Why on earth she wants to meet you?"

"..."

“Do you even know her?”

"..."

“How does she know where to go, waiting for you to come back home and wanting to talk to you out of sudden? Just why? Tell me!”

"..."

"And what on earth she is talking now with your friend there?"

 

 

Silence.

 

 

The younger Taeyeon is speechless as well. She doesn’t know what to say to the angry Krystal. She just meets them. She doesn’t even know who Jessica is anyway.

 

 

Why does her sister want to meet me?

How does she know me?

How does Yuri know her?

 

 

She just doesn’t know.

 

"Look... I am just as clueless as you right now but once they finish talking, maybe we can ask them---"

 

...or maybe not...

 

 

Krystal not waiting the other girl to finishing her words. She gets up from the bench and heading to her sister and that tall tanned girl.

 

 

"Unnie. What are you doing? What are we doing? I'm not gonna sit and watch anymore. Enough with this secrecy. You need to tell me something here. Something… anything! Everythinggg!!!"

 

 

Krystal saw Jessica was massaging her own temple while looking at the tanned tall girl beside her. Why is her sister being acting so weird? She can't stand it anymore. She can see both Jessica and that tanned girl is glancing at each other like making a secret note. What was that? Is there something that she doesn't know? Of course, she doesn't know anything. Her sister been keeping a secret like the world is going to explode if she tells Krystal about it. And why does Jessica keep glancing at this tanned girl?

 

 

What was her name again just now? Urrggkkhhh!!!! Who cares? I don't need to know...

 

 

"Tae… err... Jessica. Maybe you both can come over... I mean, inside the house. We can talk there. We have so much to talk, right? And... err... it's Krystal isn't it? Hi, my name is Yuri. You can call me Yul."

 

Krystal still frowning her eyebrows glaring to the tanned girl but she swift her hand anyway to greet the girl palm.

 

"It's freaking hot out here, and my sister can't stand the heat--..."

"Krys, it's OK. I'm OK, let's just go inside first then we'll talk." Krystal found her sister is sweating again and it bother her as Jessica didn’t make a fuss about it. She knows Jessica doesn’t like hot weather. It’s bother her when Jessica looks fine sweating like a pig.

 

 

What is happening actually now? What is happening to you actually Unnie?

 

 

With that, Yuri guide both of them crossing the road. She makes sure there is no car before she leads them away.

 

Krystal saw Jessica looking at the other short girl earlier, then make a small talk to the tall girl before continue holding her hand while crossing the road.

 

“Unnie. You are being so protective. There is no car now, I’m OK.”

“I just want to make sure before we cross Krys. Just hold my hand.”

“You are being acting so weird. Again…”

“Just please, hold me.”

 

With that, Krystal let Jessica leading them to the other side of the road while waiting for Yuri and the bike girl to cross.

 

 

When Yuri saw both of them are safe, she turns at her back and realized her buddy is not following them. The older Taeyeon inside Jessica body ask her to call for the younger Taeyeon before crossing the road. She was processing the scene as she still in shock herself. She can’t believe that it’s really happening right now. It was like a dream but hell yeah, it was not.

 

 

I’m not dreaming.

I’m not dreaming.

I’m not ing dreaming this...

 

 

"Taeyeon. Are you coming?". The younger Taeyeon rose from her seat and make a walk to the tanned girl.

"Finally, I thought you never ask." Taeyeon scout the black pearl from behind and make a nudge to her side.

 

"Yul, what happen actually? Do you know them? What are you two being talking about just now? Her sister is scaring out of me out of nowhere you know…" the younger Taeyeon was asking while looking at both cold looking stranger while crossing the road again.

 

Yuri mentally taking a deep breath while looking at her friend.

 

Your poor midget. You gonna get big headache after this. This gonna be a long day my friend. Just brace yourself.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

When the older Taeyeon sees Yuri was coming, she rose from her seat and was about to walk to the tanned girl when she was stop again by Krystal.

 

“Unnie!!!”

“Krystal. Wait, I just gonna have some talk there.”

“Don’t cross the street.”

“I won’t. Trust me.”

 

With that, the older Taeyeon turn her head facing the younger one. Her younger version one.

 

“Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter