The letter

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd Nov 2016

Jessica timeline

 

It was her normal day like yesterday, or the day before that, or the day before that, or the day before that. She doesn’t have a class in the morning, but she got one after lunch. Right now, she and Taeyeon is having a sparring match in the morning and she’s been determine to win the match over this midget since day one because that midget is always having her face smack every time they enter the sparring area.

 

Everyone knows who The Grappling Midget is. And she proud of that midget because she is her sparring buddy, plus she is living with that freaking midget buddy since they know each other over the last year when both of them is searching for a low budget apartment. And nobody is messing with that midget because that midget is surely small, but she is surely stronger than anyone who is double or maybe even triple of her size. When she’s in the fight, that freaking little midget is using her brain to overcome his big opponent.

 

Of course, MMA match is a respectable sport where everyone knows there is certain rules they need to obey especially the weight range, because it’s not professional if a certain person with double weight of that midget throw a fight with her but it accidentally happens when one of the fighter is too bold bragging about it and show so much swank and show off over the midget that make the midget can’t stand looking at her, end-up agree taking a fight with the girl who 2-time weight from her. Of course, she wins that fight and that swank girl is never been seen at the gym anymore.

 

Since that day, where there is a chance, everyone tries to have a match with the midget but she never loss from any of the match yet.

 

Yuri herself is not bad at all but she found herself always loss with this midget because this midget always knows her weakness. She can drag Yuri for the whole 2 hour of gym session, then win over in any style even her major muay thai style herself. Yuri is known as The Flying Black Pearl because she uses to knock down her opponent using her long leg hard while kicking during flying high with her leg. Normally she won over her same height opponent. But she never had a chance with the midget. That frustrated her a lot.

 

They’re both are at the same weight, but Yuri is slightly taller than Taeyeon so when there is a sparring match in any day, they will try to squeeze in. And that day it happens to have a friendly match. And they agree to sparring. For fun.

 

Kill her today Yuri! Come onnnn!!!!

Kick her Taeyeon! Make her tap!!!!

 

There’s a loud screaming and noise and cheering around the cage when both of them enter the area.

 

Master Lee come in and they both is bowing to him first before bowing to each other.

 

“You both should weight more. Especially you Taeyeon. I want to put you on Featherweight category this year. You too Yuri but you need to have strong base like Taeyeon to win.”

“You sound like you know who’s gonna win today master.” Yuri is raising her eyebrow when she looks at her master.

“Hey, I can have my bias, can I?”, Master Lee just ruffle the midget hair while looking at Yuri, smiling at the taller one.

“No sweat master, no sweat.” Yuri is smiling back over her master while took a glance at Taeyeon who is smirking over her right now.

 

“Ok guys, stompppppppppp!”, suddenly someone from outside of the cage look around while shouting to everyone around him.

 

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

 

They’re stomping their feet and cheering those two like their watching a real fight match because they know this is gonna be awesome looking at the two beasts at their best appearance that day. That stomp sound is like an earthquake vibrating everywhere in the whole gym making everybody jumping and shout in unison.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon is tilting their neck and punching their own knuckle to their own palm to ease up the nerve before the master look at both of them again.

 

“Blue, any question?”, Yuri shook her head giving a go sign.

“Red, any question?”, Taeyeon do the same.

“Shake your hand and start at my mark.”

 

Both of them now shaking hand and look at each other eyes.

 

“If I win, you clean the house for a week Tae.”

“If I win, I want my ice cream.”

“Godddd!!! You and your ice cream ttsskkk…”

“Well?”

“Call!”

 

They shake off and wait for the cue.

 

“Andddd.... Fight!”

 

When the bell buzz in, both of them are taking a box stand, jumping like a flamingo trying to tease each other. Taeyeon always stay and observed the tall girl first. She knows she must stay at her right distance or that hard leg will kick her in no time.

 

this midget is teasing me!

 

They are punching and teasing each other for a while and when Yuri try to punch harder, Taeyeon always make her way to successfully dodge her several times. The dancing and teasing taking quite some time and Yuri start get pissed and bored over it as she can’t seem to get close with the midget. When the midget keeps her distance out, Yuri can’t stand it anymore, that's when she rushes in and make her forward kick right on Taeyeon chest.

 

Come on Yul, I know you wanna kick me!

 

Taeyeon can read her and she crunch so quick and make her fist move forward and give the taller a several strikes punching right on Yuri center with her jab cross and left kick making the black pearl flinch angry to the side.

 

Aarrgggkkkhhhhh! ttt! Her jab is killing me!

 

Yuri try to kick again, now with her side kick over the midget leg, and Taeyeon also dive her leg too inside Yuri thigh but she knows that black pearl will not taking this lightly. She was waiting for the black pearl to make her high kick and that’s when she’s been teasing Yuri again with her fake leg kick on her inner thigh when Yuri then streak out jump and make a high side kick to Taeyeon right face.

 

Fly high Yul! Come to Mama.

 

Taeyeon smirk and see her opportunity. She leans over and start to deliver the left uppercut right to the jawline of Yuri face non-stop making the taller lose her balance and Taeyeon use that to drag her along pushing her to the net without slowing down the punching.

 

She keeps throwing her fists to that poor taller girl face like a maniac and give that latter another jabs hard job right on her pretty face when she dives herself in and use her arm on Yuri throat while giving her endless knee kick to the left of Yuri thigh. Yuri was trying to cover her face and bend over to the front as she is barely can’t feel her thigh anymore when the midget keeps knocking that area with her knee. That’s when Taeyeon suddenly jump over Yuri back and lock her arm into Yuri neck.

 

Uurggkhhh! I... I... Can't... Ca..n..t bbreeaaa-aaattt-...thhhh...a aarrrr.... Shhiittttt!

 

Taeyeon was look like a turtle docking at the back of the black pearl while Yuri try to keep her stand and try to release herself from both of Taeyeon arms that completely lock all over her neck. Taeyeon now using all of her full force swing gripping her arm and tighten her best friend neck, strangle her like a mad girl when Yuri face was starting to get red. They both are sweating like a pig now.

 

“Tap me buddy!”, Taeyeon whisper on Yuri ears. But Yuri trying to ignore it. She was trying her ing best to get off Taeyeon arm and she is struggling in every second actually.

 

Yuri face was become more red and redder and she look like she was going to choke until she loses her balance. Taeyeon can feel the tall girl leg is starting to wobble. She locks her arm even tighter.

 

“I swear on your mother grave, if you're not tapping me now, I'm gonna kill you today kkab!”, Taeyeon whisper again. She tightens her grip. Harder. And harder. And harder. With no mercy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter