You got to switch now!

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

A/N: I think most of you guys did freak out on last chapter.

 

Previous chapter is happen BEFORE Jessica switch back in her body in 2016. Remember chapter 13 when she waking up and found her own body still in her bed and questioning herself, why Taeyeon is still on the bed at 10am? Yeah! Before 10am, Jessica is still in Taeyeon body in 2017. After 10am, she was back in her body, in 2016. Congratulation to whom who guessing it correctly.

 

But I still feel guilty to make you guys worry, so please accept my apologies. Sorry for the "future news" that Sooyoung bring/presented on her slide that make chaos and disturb in your head (you guys are not really that disturb right? *hiding*). Whatever happen still happen. Need to release that news before today chapter.

 

Anyway, this chapter will answer most of your question (most of your Q's only but not all yet).

So please take a sit, have your popcorn ready... (ok, you don't want a popcorn? ok2, that's totally fine).

Fill in the front seat please... (no one? really? you guys don't want to sit on the front either? ok2, fill in the back row for me).

 

Are you guys ready? I'm rolling the tape now...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Again, my warning is still standing: check on the time and beware you are in which timeline guys.

 

Love & kisses

_________________________________________

 

 

 

2nd Nov 2017

Taeyeon timeline

 

 

 

10:59 am

 

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Wake up! Wake up now midget! Oh! ! Why are you sleeping here?"

 

 

When Taeyeon opens her eyes, she sees Yuri just in front of her face.

 

 

Taeyeon is sleeping on the restroom floor. The last thing she remember was collapse dead in Jessica bed last night - or maybe she reach home in the early morning, she doesn't even remember - because she was writing the letter the whole night to Yuri and go out to look for Yoona to borrow some money from that latter.

 

Then she went out again searching for the delivery place who can deliver the letter with her special instruction. She doesn’t want to use Jessica money because she doesn’t want to burden that latter. And when she come back to Jessica home, it was already late, and she was so tired that she was just fall asleep. Maybe while switching just now, she continues to sleep without realize she was in the restroom.

 

 

"Wait! Are you Taeyeon or Jessica now?"

"What?"

"I said, are you Taeyeon or Jessica now! !"

 

Taeyeon can't believe her ears when she heard Yuri say's Jessica name.

 

 

Is this means she gets the letter?

 

 

"Yul! You got my letter? Did you get my letter?"

"So, it's you now Tae?"

"Yes! Yes! This is me. Oh my God! You got my letter Yul! I swear to God, I can kiss you right now."

 

"Tae!" Yuri voice was stern. She was looking straight into Taeyeon eyes. She grabs both of Taeyeon shirt with her mad eyes now.

"Yes?" Taeyeon was waiting eagerly.

 

 

DUSH!!!

 

OOOFFF!!!

 

 

"! Yuri!!! What was that for?"

 

Taeyeon mouth is bleeding with the sudden punch from Yuri just now. She looks at Yuri face. Her jaws were dropping. Her eyes were in disbelief. She doesn’t even know how to explain why suddenly this Black Pearl is punching her face.

 

 

Is she's going mad or something? ing kkab urrggkkhhhh...!

 

 

"That's for taking your own sweet time for letting me know after what?... almost 6 months of switching?"

"What??? You punch me because of what...?"

"I punch you because you're ing taking so much time Tae!"

"! Owwhh my jaws! That's hurt... !"

 

 

Taeyeon is now spitting out her own blood at the floor while look back at Yuri’s face.

 

 

"Taeyeon! You got to switch now buddy."

"What?"

"You got to switch now, or I swear I will punch you again!"

"No, No... Wait... Yul! Why do you ask me to switch?"

"Because Jessica and Krystal will die if you don't switch now. "

"WHATTT!!!!!!"

 

 

“Look at the time.”

“It's 11 o’clock now.”

“Right. Right now, I am reading the letter from you exactly 1 year before at this very ing second. Do you know how my head is literally want to explode right now? And your girl, Jessica; and her sister, Krystal… oh my, why is she is so damn beautiful…!!! Will gonna be hit by that ing bus in exactly 3 hours after this if you don’t stop her now! She’s coming to Seoul now midget! She’s ing coming for you. You need to stop her!”

 

 

“!!!”

 

 

"What are you both doing in here? You both should be in the hall."

 

Sooyoung suddenly appear barging the door behind them as both of them are unison cursing on each other face.

 

"And... eerrr... why are you even bleeding Tae?" She kneel down and was about to touch Taeyeon face when unconsciously, they’re both ignoring her, talking back to each other.

 

“Wait, you only read my letter like... right now... I means 1 year before now, oh God, what am I saying... But I didn't write anything about what's going to happen 3 hours after that. I don't even know what's going to happen after that. Who told you about the accident?”

 

“Her." Yuri pout her lower lips mentioning the tall Shikshin.

 

"It’s from Sooyoung presentation slide.”

 

“My slide?” Unconsciously, they’re still ignoring her.

 

 

“When I was out there, there is annoying buzzing sound in my head, like... like the new memory keeps filling inside. You know, like new memory install in the disk one by one. It's like a constant headache. I think that’s how my brain think. I dunno how to explain it to you but that’s how I feel. ... I think I was about to faint. There is so much information crashing inside my head.”

 

“Yeah! I get that constant headache too when we are about to switch. Every ing time. So, you are telling me, this new memory just loading inside your head exactly just now as the same time when you're reading my letter last year?”

 

 

“What letter?” Sooyoung is talking to herself. Again.

 

 

"Why can't I remember anything about the accident. Do you remember anything?"

“I… wait! What accident actually?"

"Sooyoung slide showing both of them being hit by a bus. But both of us didn't remember anything about it."

"Wait! You said, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter