When Taeyeon meet Taeyeon

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


2nd November 2016

Jessica Timeline

1:55 pm

 

 

Taeyeon eyes are wide open, her body was in the familiar street. There's a rush giant air coming from her right and she just realized where she is now. She's just across the street in front of her apartment.

 

 

Did we just switch? Oh Gawwdd!! My head... It’s ing hurt!

 

 

For a second, she stays stood there and try to regain her conscious.

 

 

Where are you Soojung-ahhh?

 

 

"Unniieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

She recognizes the voice. It's Krystal. The voice is coming right behind her. She can feel the younger fingertips just reach the right of her back shirt and she now know where Krystal is might standing.

 

 

This is it!

 

 

Taeyeon inhale for a second. She need to react fast. There is no time to think. She flips her own body, facing the young one. Out of thinking, she grabs Krystal waist and make their body sandwich together, pulling herself and Krystal body back inside the walkaway. Her both arms were cocooning the young one and in split second she swings back into the inner street. That sudden swing, enough to drag them both landing on the hard tiles and Taeyeon make sure Krystal drop together in her arm.

 

 

 

Krystal was closing her eyes, her body was shaking, her hands were trembling hard, she can't believe they just escape from the greatly fear just now. For a second, she saw the bus just come so fast to crush Jessica, and the second later, she just saw Jessica was turn her back to grab her body inside. She was blown by the unsuspected terrible shock. Jessica sudden move bring her jolt in her body. She was practically screaming when she shouts for her sister.

 

They land exactly inches by the mention bus which was flown rapidly fast, right in front of their eyes without stopping at all because it was not the pit stop. Both of them are feeling the rush wind just clashing their skin. The bus just went down to the end of the street and make the turn, like nothing happen.

 

Taeyeon can feel Krystal face is in her neck. She can feel a moist watering her skin and she know it was the tears. The younger was crying. She loosens her grip that embrace the younger body and look at Krystal face. She was sobbing hard in her arm. She put her palm caressing the younger back to calm her.

 

"Un--nieee, u--niieeee... the bus... t--he buss....", Krystal voice was terribly shaking. She is deeply in traumatized by the occurrence just now.

 

"Syyuhhhh... syyuuhhhh... you alright now. You safe now." Taeyeon can't stop feeling guilty than ever. She just jeopardizes the two lives that she loves in a very stupid way. Who know her simple silly mistake (for not responding to Jessica note in her palm last night) will cause an extremely horrifying terror like this. She can't imagine what would it be if the switch didn't happen. She will never forgive herself for the rest of her live.

 

 

 

What just happen actually? Did I really just switch without Sooyoung jab me? Owwhh Gawwwdd!!! Thank you, God!

 

 

 

"Don't do that to me... Don't you ever do that to me again! You are scaring me Unnie, you are scaring me..." Krystal was crashing her fist on Jessica chest. The sobbing continues, harder than ever.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... I will not let that happen again." She lands her forehead to the younger one. In her conscious action, she makes a peak on Krystal forehead and close her arm again, hugging to comfort the younger one even more. She just feels she need to do that. Somehow it does comforting the younger and the sobbing is subsiding now.

 

Taeyeon never feel relief in her life. She saves them both. She can't believe the switch did happen. She actually saved them. She saves both Jessica and Krystal. She doesn’t know how long the switch will hold her in Jessica body, but it will be enough for now.

 

 

She swears the jab is not happen yet. She remembers she should pull over the car so Sooyoung could make the jab. But seriously, it simply from the miracle that the switch did just happen. Is this a fate? Did the switch just happen so she can save them? She didn't have any words to say. She's speechless. She just knows, she just made it!

 

 

Whatever it is... Thank you, God!

 

 

"Are you guys OK?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter