That wrong move

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After the unsuccessful attempt of meeting that day, they somehow decide to stay positive over the switching. Though Jessica know she have a feeling over Taeyeon, but she just knows that they may not meant to be together because Taeyeon have a feeling to Tiffany (at least that's what she think). At that time, she just wants Taeyeon to be happy. If she can’t be with Taeyeon, maybe she can make Taeyeon happy with someone else even its meant Taeyeon will not be hers.

 

What are you doing now Jessi?

Touching your face!

That’s creepy. Watch it, Yuri might see it! She will think I’m crazy!

Tiffany think you hot.

Please behave yourself in front of her will you!

You like her, don’t you?

No, I’m not.

Yes, you do. And I think she like you too :)

.

.

.

You want me to help you?

Jessica, stop!

You will thank me later Tae!

.

.

.

JESSICA!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

24th Oct 2017

Taeyeon timeline

 

It’s just another normal day. It’s their nth switch. They lost the count already.

 

“So, any of you heard about Gen IV reactors?”, Tiffany slowly slant her on the table, chin up her face and look to each of her student.

 

Nooooo... Yesssss… the class is murmur like a beetle hovering all over the giant flower.

 

Her dark curly hair blowing with the wind with that gorgeous pink blouse and the mesmerizing smiling eyes glaring all across the classroom. Everybody Thank God by the precious look in front of them right now but everyone come back to earth when suddenly hearing her voice back causing them to stand on their back, straight right on each chair.

 

“I can’t hear you. So, anyone, please explain it to me. It’s your final year guy. I want a productive soul. Come on!”

 

The class murmur again but no one really dare to speak up, they know her question will be breeding one after another and another. They are waiting for the one and only student to answer the question.

 

“Come on guys, I don’t have much time. If no one answer, I will give an extra task today and you’ll need to submit it tomorrow, first thing in the morning.”

 

Noooooo!!!! Another murmur is coming from all over the class again.

 

“It’s an Integral Molten Salt Reactor or IMSR.”

 

Someone starts to speak from the middle of the row. And everybody knows who it is.

 

“Thank you, Miss Kim. And can you give me an example?” Tiffany look straight on Taeyeon eyes. Smiling.

 

“It cannot melt down, as the fuel or salt mix is already in a molten state. It’s create extremely small amounts of waste, which means only radioactive for a couple hundreds of years. Safe enough to hold in your hand.”

 

“Yeah! Before it blown up to you face!”, Amber said loudly causing a laugh from the front line.

 

“Not it’s not. It’s completely walk-away-safe. So worst case scenario is…”

 

Then suddenly Jessica found herself sitting on the chair. On Taeyeon class.

 

“Taeyeon!”

“Ppssttt… Taeyeon!!!”

 

Her friend from the side is tapping her finger on Jessica table in front of her make the latter realized she’s been spacing out.

 

“Miss Kim.”

 

Jessica look back to the source of the voice and found Tiffany is looking at her.

 

“Miss Kim! You were saying?”

 

Jessica then look everywhere, sweating. They switch many time before but switching in Taeyeon classroom is the ultimate switching moment that she hates the most.

 

She found everyone is looking at her waiting for her to say something. She sees Amber is grinning at her like a rotten pineapple before hear Tiffany voice again. She swears to God, she hates that Amber girl.

 

“Miss Kim, what is your answer?”

 

Tae---

Worst case scenario is plant shutdown and cools off by itself

 

Before she was about to finish her letter on her palm, Jessica sees Taeyeon writing appear on hers. That kid must have realized that they just switching again just now. Thank God, she got a pen with her. Of course, she also in the middle of her class.

 

“So eehheemmm, the worst-case scenario is plant shutdown and cool off by itself. That’s what I’m gonna say.”

“What about the price?” Tiffany ask again.

 

Everyone still looking at Taeyeon. Jessica is screaming in her head!

 

“Anyone, except Miss Kim, please!”

 

Thank you, God!

 

“It’s cheaper from the natural gas… I think… maybe… I’m not sure.” Beakhyun answer from b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter