Thinking

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon timeline

 

 

"Are you being seeing someone lately midget?"

"What? Nooo... How could...?" 

"Is like 1 minute I've been talking to you and the next minute ill be talking to.. I dunno...Not you?"

 

Taeyeon is smiling. She dunno why but she did smile. 

 

"Did I see Taeyeon smile today? Whoah. Something is really going on here dude. I just dunno what. Now who's the lucky boy?"

"It's not what you think Yul." 

"Yeah right. Tell that to your self."

 

Taeyeon didn't answer. She just lay down after sipping her drink from her can. Yuri just watch her. She's been staring at Taeyeon and she know something is bothering this midget lately. She wanted to ask but she doesn't even know where to start either. Sometimes she was like talking to her buddy, then sometimes she was talking to a complete stranger. And it bother her a lots. 

 

"Yul."

 

Yuri was snap off from her deep thinking. She look back at Taeyeon face before nodded giving her a cue to keep talking. 

 

"Say... You met someone. But you can't see her because of... You know... Maybe because of distance or something... What would you do?"

 

"So... The thing that been worrying you is not a he, but a she? Wow, Taeyeon. You surprised me midget. You surprised me."

 

Taeyeon smile again, she didn't even realized she just blurted out the first details about Jessica but she never hide anything from Yuri before, so she just gonna continue talking and look directly at her friend face.

 

"Come on Yul. I've been serious here buddy."

 

"Ok, ok... My bad. My bad. So... Does this she have a name?"

 

"Let's just say, she's a friend."

 

" Ahaaa, so, let's-just-says-she's-a-friend is distance from you, so what's wrong about the distance? People been doing that for ages. As long as you both could keep the thing between you two together, i didn't see anything is wrong with that. You will see each other again somehow, would you."

 

"I dunno if I have a feeling for her but..."

 

"I said a thing, but if you want to emphasis its as a feeling, well... That's fine with me."

 

"Owhhh God. Did I really...?"

 

"Aha, you really have this thing for her, you know..."

 

" I dunno..."

 

"Say, how long you've being seeing each other?"

 

"We never meet. That's the thing Yul."

 

"Is this a kinda of online relationship or what? So, she's far, your both never meet, and you've been falling for her, I think you are in love with her midget. Why don't you just go to her?"

 

"I can't. She's so.. far... It's complicated."

 

"I didn't see this complicated. Just go and meet her. If you both meant to be together, she be glad to see you..."

 

"What if she's not... You know... Not glad to see me?"

 

"Well, that's meant maybe its not the time yet for both of you to be together. Something about time is, we never know what would happen. But if you think she's worth it for you to wait, just take your time, and try again."

 

By that time, Yuri didn't realised that Jessica is taking her place inside Taeyeon body. Jessica just look at the tall latter thinking what are this 2 friend being talking about when suddenly Yuri tilt her head and look at her.

 

"Is this about your professor midget? What's her name... Tiff... Tiff-fany?? Right? I didn't see this complicated at all. What kind of distance you are talking about? You just 1 drive away from her. Are you kidding me midget? Your like her don't you?" 

 

This time, Jessica is completely in shock silent mode. 

 

So, Taeyeon really have feeling for Tiffany then? 

 

"What do you means I like Tiffany?", Jessica try to find a courage asking Yuri to clear her own doubt. 

 

"Dude. At the moment, you're blurted out you like her, then now you asking me again? Oh man, you really need to sort out everything that been stuffing inside your head. I'm not a minds reader Taeyeon. I didn't know what's inside your head right now. But you need to figure out this by you self."

 

Jessica close her eyes and went into the deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter