You better be right Soo

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd November 2017

Taeyeon timeline

 

12:15 pm

 

The three musketeers are now marching to the empty staff room lead by Sooyoung. Since everybody is busy with the blood donation program, so no one in the staff room at that moment. Sooyoung didn't feel safe talking about the alien thing in restroom. Anyone can go in and out and it will be weird talking about the switching-over-somebody-body-thing-in-1-year-gap. That statement is too long for Soo. So, she round it up and called it, the 'alien thing'. 

 

"I'm not an alien Soo."

"I know. I just like to use that word for a moment. Just get used to it."

"Oh myyy, now I'm feeling dizzy."

 

Taeyeon just crush her face into her own palm again before she looks at Sooyoung. That tall latter is now randomly mumbling while walking around circle in front of them.

 

"Can you please stop doing that? I should be the nervous one now, not you for God sake!"

"Why it's only me who remember about the accident?" Sooyoung is still doubting about the only fact. 

"Maybe it's still on your normal timeline? Maybe whatever happen is still happen." Yuri was sitting in front of Taeyeon when she talks to the shikshin.

"Yes, but both of you didn't remember any of it! Seriously, it happens in front of your apartment guys. You both are the one who bring them here to me that day. Really, you guys don't remember about it? Any of it? At all?"

 

They're both just shook their head together.

 

"I have a bad feeling about this Tae."

"No Yul. I have a good feeling."

"Why did you say that?"

"If both of us can't remember it yet, maybe... Just maybe... that's means it doesn't happen. Maybe we have a chance to stop it. Maybe because Jessica came to see me, this whole thing is put on hold until we change it. Maybe if I can change it, it didn't happen at all!"

"Yeah, but Sooyoung still remember it. Means it did happen!"

"In her timeline. Not in ours."

 

Sooyoung suddenly stop walking in circle. She looked at both of her friend. 

 

"Should we go to the airport now?"

"For what?"

"Stopping Jessica and her sister."

"It's on 2016 Soo. Gosh!!! How do we go back 1 year before this?"

"Oh, my goddd!!!! This switch thing is making me crazy you know!"

"It's all happen in the same time, only it will happen in 2016. So, whatever they're both doing right now, it's happening right now, 1 year back there."

"How the and we are going back to 2016?"

"Not we Soo. We only need to send Tae back."

"By how? With the time machine? Even H.G Well can't invented any of it."

"She did invent it... in her fiction."

"Is it she or he actually?"

"Who?"

"H. G Well."

 

"Guys! It's that really important to argue right now?"

 

"Sorry Tae." both of them realized Taeyeon becoming pale than usual. Paler than her skin color. 

 

The air is soo think. She feels dry in even the extreme cool temperature in that very room doesn't help her at all to settle down the burning heat in her chest. She never felt so helpless. She thought they can work on the switching thing when she found out about the meteor shower. The feeling of anguish is soo great that it threatened to engulf her. 

 

For a moment, she remembers how just last night she was with Krystal, talking about which star represents the younger one. How she held Krystal hand, gesture her, showing where to look at. How Krystal leaned on her, wrap her arm from the side, feeling the warmth of the sister bond that grow up every time she and Jessica switch. And today, she just saw that little one being crush by... She didn't have that strength to finish the words even from inside her head. 

 

 

This is all my fault. This is really my fault. I should write to her. I shouldn't make her worried. Now both of them will... Oh! God, please help me, what have I've done.

 

 

The air in her lung suffocated even more to the point that she can't even breath. She then realized something, suddenly rose up her chin up and gaze out to face Yuri. 

 

 

"Yul, what are doing after you read my letter? It took you 3 hours to reach to our ap--... Yul... Yul... Are you ok..."

 

 

Yuri suddenly drop from her chair, out of nowhere.

 

 

Both of them rush to lift the black pearl sit on her chair again. Yuri was holding her chest and place her finger on her temple. 

 


"Yul. Are you OK? Seriously... Don't do this to me buddy." 

 

"What happen now?" Sooyoung hold Yuri while looking at Taeyeon. 

 

"It's the new memory. I'm in my lab now. Something new is flashing in."

 

"What?"

 

Yuri now raise her face facing the small one. 

 

"After I got your letter, I was heading to the lab back in the campus. That's where I'm heading. I am checking about the meteor shower right now."

 

"And...?"

 

"Tae, myself there is currently checking manually from there. She's not experience. She's reckless. She just read you ing switching letter. She's not in her complete mind."

 

"Yul, do you realized you are talking about yourself back there?"

 

Yuri was ignoring what Sooyoung said. She rose up from her chair and snatching the laptop from the tall latter hand. 

 

"Soo, give me that."

 

Before the shikshin start to talk, the mention laptop was already on Yuri's hand. 

 

"Sorry Soo, I need to check on something." 

 

"Hey, you said back then you need to go into the lab to check on the meteor thing. Why don't we go to your lab now?”

 

"That's what I'm being doing right now. I can access the server from here. We have the secure access. It's been a year. It's all been recorded and updated, and student can access it from outside. Final year student got a grant access into the system."

 

"That's great news but I didn't see how this will help Taeyeon to go back to 2016."

 

"I don't know either. But I can't think of anything else right now. I think this is the right thing to do right now. I need to know about that meteor shower first before I can conclude anything. I need to figure out why both of them been having this switching thing. At least by theoretically speaking."

 

Yuri then rose up, pull out her phone from her jeans pocket before click on video mode. 

 

"But before that, I need to do this."

 

With that, Yuri hit the ON button, stand it on the other side of the table, facing them three. 

 

"What are you doing Yul?"

 

"I'm gonna record ourselves. If Taeyeon can go back to 2016, I don't wanna risk having blank memories about all of this. Being in this field, I learned that every single moment need to be recorded because that's the proof something is happening."

 

"Should I introduce myself?"

 

"Shut up Soo."

 

Both of them cursing the tall latter in unison. Sooyoung is testing their patience. She was raising both of her hand, surrender with her sorry look. 

 

Yuri now entering her access code into her lab website. Sooyoung turn to Taeyeon which is now holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter