Kiss & Fight

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

That night Jessica went to Tiffany house. She brings only 1 paper from Taeyeon bag - Taeyeon did instruct her to bring all the paper that she need to ask Tiffany about it. But Jessica will not bring it all. Jessica is not the person who like to carry everything in her hand. She hates it.

She presses the button on Tiffany house. She’s been there before. They did switch while Taeyeon in Tiffany house. Somehow, after several times of switching she knows that both of them is attracting to each other but none of them is dares to start the move (at least that was she thought on Taeyeon) especially after that accidentally conversation with Yuri that night.

She didn’t see Tiffany ask another student to come over her place. And she didn’t see her offer other student her own paper to helping on their final project. She did give them her opinion but never ask them to come and take the paper from her home like she did to Taeyeon.

She doesn’t know about Taeyeon. That kid always ignoring her question. But she does thinks Tiffany have a crush on Taeyeon. She can sense it. She can see it from that smiling gorgeous eyes every time Tiffany look at Taeyeon.

 

“Come in Taeyeon, I didn’t lock the door”, she heard Tiffany voice from inside the house.

 

She brings herself into the house and make herself sit on the couch. Tiffany come from her room bring out some boxes on her hands. Jessica know she will need to bring those boxes back to Taeyeon apartment. This will be a headache. She doesn’t like to carry those heavy boxes alone. If only she can have Taeyeon arm right now.

 

“So, this is the paper that you want for the title. Some of it from my old own research, some is from the office. You might want to check it which want you want, and which one you don’t. You don’t need everything in here.”

“Have you eaten?”, Jessica then start to talk. Ignoring what Tiffany said about the paper in the box.

“What?”

“Have you eaten?”

“I dunno you can cook.”

“Well I can tonight” Jessica is smiling over her face. She was thinking something to help Taeyeon. And she's gonna start with cooking first.

“Nothing on the fridge actually, I dunno if you can make anything from it.”

“I’ll go check”, Jessica then rose her to her feet and heading to fridge.

 

She is scanning the fridge and took out some of ingredient.

 

“Well, there is not much actually. But you have some basic thing here. I can make you kimchi rice. Do you have some bacon?”

“Yes, I do.” Tiffany just drag herself to the kitchen and took out the bag from the upper deck of the fridge, showing the bacon to the latter.

“Do you want me to help?”

“No, but you can watch me”. Jessica smile to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany then realized something.

 

“You are vegan Taeyeon, you don’t eat bacon.”

 

Jessica then realized that too. “Yes! Of course, but I can cook for you. I will just eat the rice then.”

 

She then smiles back to Tiffany. She is very well aware by Taeyeon body right now. But sometimes she did forget about the small things especially when it comes to food. She learns to respect Taeyeon body.

 

Jessica was trying to find the apron, when suddenly Tiffany come over.

 

“Let me help you with this.”

 

Jessica found Tiffany was gesture to the apron and showing that she will help Taeyeon to wear it. Jessica nodded and open her hand widely cue-ing Tiffany to come closer and put the apron over thru her head. She need to confirm something. She then purposely slides to her back and move closer to Tiffany front and she can feel Tiffany just smelling Taeyeon hair from her back. She knows Tiffany been hovering and stuttering for a second.

 

“Tiffany. You supposed to tied it.”

“Y-yyess…. Of course.”

 

Jessica smile. At least it's working. When she done, Jessica start placing the mention kimchi on to the kitchen table. She’s start cooking while Tiffany just sit in front of her.

 

Tiffany just watch the kid cutting the fermented kimchi on the board. Then she heated the vegetable oil on the frying pan. She adds kimchi to the pan and start to stir it. The sound of the stir fry cabbage is hissing all over the kitchen and Tiffany smile over it.

 

Tiffany been touching her own palm, feeling sweaty out of sudden. She can see Taeyeon sometime bite her own down lips while cutting the kimchi over the board. She swallows her own saliva while watching Taeyeon wiping her face with her arms while handling the knife.

 

She then sees Taeyeon putting the rice on top of the medium heat kimchi and stir it back together. The kid then pours some of the kimchi juice from the small pot beside her and stir it again. She pours some water so the pan is not burning on the bottom.

 

The heat from the pan is shimmering on Taeyeon face. Tiffany can see the kid is sweating from the heat of it. The sweat is drooping from her ear down to her chin then drop to her middle chest. She bit her own lips looking at the latter. Tiffany feel hot sunning out from her body too.

 

“Do you have some hot pepper paste?”, Jessica suddenly ask Tiffany cutting her out from the hot dreaming.

 

Tiffany was so into looking at Taeyeon that she forgot where she put the paste. Jessica then slowing down the heat, helping Tiffany on searching the paste together.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t ask about the paste earlier. I thought this would be enough. But I think I need it now.” Jessica said it slowly while searching for the paste together.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” She heard Tiffany voice from the bottom of the drawer. Their body are so close to each other while searching the paste.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter