Fact

Eta Aquariids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It happens several times in a month. Sometimes twice or more in a week.

 

The switch just happens! They can’t control it!

 

They decided to write everything to each other, left note on the paper or in the phone or anything (normally on each other palm or forearm, that the fastest and easiest way to communicate) so both of them are in parallel on what’s going on around them and alert each other on what they’re doing.

 

But most of the time they were bickering over a stupid thing.

 

12th Jun 2017

Taeyeon timeline

 

Jessica! Don’t eat the meat!

Who cares? It’s my body this time!

Don’t scream like a dolphin!

Who cares? The shark is annoying me. She eats everything!

Don’t teach English in my gym class.

Don’t you dare go out without make up!

 

The phone is no use because they tried it before and they try it again but to no avail, the connection is always none, the connection is never happened. They just don’t know why.

 

25th Jun 2016

Jessica timeline

 

Yoona: You lift Jackson when he trips on his basketball match. I swear I thought I saw a hulk inside you somehow. And you teach the coach on football team how to do their PT? You should check on their eyes when they see you do that pull-up!

 

Don’t lift the random guys on the field! Are you nuts?

I can’t help it. He broke his knee.

And you coaching the football team a PT?

Your football team is ! They need a better coach.

Arrggkkhhhh!!!!

 

 

3rd July 2017

Taeyeon timeline

 

Yuri: My sister wants the list of your make up. Can you stop wasting my money, now I need to buy her new mascara every time she with you! Since when you both get along together?

 

Stop wasting my money over that stupid make up! Stop coloring my nails!

It’s new CHANEL and I’m getting advance update by a year!

I can’t miss that.

And the color is good on me.

It’s my body!

Well, it’s my body now! You can have it when we switch back :P

 

 

15th July 2016

Jessica timeline

 

Krystal: I want my piggyback. I'm still mad at you dragging me out early in the morning. But if the morning jog can bring myself to get this piggyback from you, I would love to have a run every day now.

 

My back is hurt. Why do you have to piggyback Krystal every day?

She’s cute. She’s love me!

No, she’s not, she’s love me!

Not this time. She’s not sleeping on her bed anymore.

Yeah! I know. Thanks to you.

She’s listen to me more nowadays.

 

 

21st July 2017

Taeyeon timeline

 

Tiffany: Your writing on essay is improving especially on your English. Did you get yourself an extra class? Normally you have all your point but you are lack in describing it, but this time, I can mark it as perfect!

 

Is she flirting with you?

Who?

Tiffany!

Are you crazy! She’s my professor.

Well, she always calls you at the end of the class.

I never saw she call anyone but you.

I’m not answering this.

She’s hot.

So do you.

Awwww, so you like my body now?

I know you’ve been touching my bicep, don’t you?

You’re crazy you dork!

You’re crazy too Princess!

 

 

*************************************************************

 

 

Taeyeon try to figure out what actually happen to her and Jessica. She was in the library looking at some book and newspaper, anything that may lead to an answer on what happen to both of them. She tries every possible keyword that she can think of.

 

Switch body – supernatural? Movie? Tv series? Great!

Time travel – Another supernatural result? Most of the search result come out the movie title, duhh!!! againnnn, of course! What was she thinking?

Time space – She become mini Einstein in 1 day reading all those articles and stop before her head is trying to explode.

Sleepwalking? - Ok that ridiculous.

 

Are we become an alien of something?

Jessica! Stop calling us alien!

Why not! Do you find any normal people switch body within 1-year gap?

 

Taeyeon didn’t answer her. She just thinks she went crazy as well.

 

Or course, she did try that keyword “Alien” – and or course, she found nothing. Again. It’s a dead end.

 

They thought it will be over after the 1st switch. But they were wrong! They keep switching and it switch during random hour or days now.

 

The process of writing to each other hand is completely tidies and its taking too much time to both of them. All of their body is covered with maker or pen, sometimes, there are no place to write.

 

For Taeyeon friends, they just think she’s been crazy nerdy (triple nerdy) nowadays, but for Jessica, her friends think the Ice Princess is totally went out crazy. She always at her best look so when she switch back to herself, she would be screaming at herself looking at the writing that have been scattering all of her body. Imagine come back to her own body and seeing her own thigh is full of pen and marker everywhere.

 

When she screams, Soojung will come and scream -together- as well!

 

It’s a total chaos!

 

**************************************

 

 

When they didn't switch, Taeyeon always try to squeeze her free time in her library, searching any books or article that she can relate on switching body or anything similar related to the topic. She found H.G Wells. They don't event have a time machine to switch body. They just miraculously switch and swap body, travel thru time within 1 year from each other.

 

And it's under fiction section. Like hell anyone will write a paper or book as of there are tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter