04. σκοπός (skopós)

Seventeen Drabble Colection

 04. Jisoo Centric

Song: Cyrus Reynolds ft. Keeley Bumbford - The Wolves

 

 "Drop the knife!" The police's voice echoes throughout the small living room.

   His father's hand is shaking badly but his grip on the knife doesn't loosen. And as if he is possesed by a ghost, he slowly turns his head towards him; bright red eyes glaring directly at him, lips quivering in anger making his stomach sinks in fear.

   "It's all your fault!"

   All of it happens in seconds— his father lurching towards him; knife high in the air ready to be plunged into his flesh, the polices pulling the triggers of their guns, his mother's screams in the distance, the knife drops and cuts into his left thigh causing him to fall to the floor, his father withdrawing his last breath in a gasp before his body goes cold, He can feel blood oozing out of the deep wound ; sharp pain travelling throughout his body but he never adverts his gaze from the person before him.

   "Jisoo, my son! Oh my god," His mother sobs as she runs to him. She kneels beside him tries to stop the bleeding by pressing her hands to the wound. "Where's the paramedics? Hurry and call them. Hurry!"

   Jisoo stays motionless; eyes never leaving the officer in front of him. When the other officers pointed their guns at his father, he saw him slowly changed his aim from his father to him. And when their eyes met, his nervous face is immediately replaced with an expressionless one before his lips slowly curled into a familliar smirk.

   A smirk that had haunted him for the last 10 years.

   The one that was plastered on the stranger's face that he met at his father's office 10 years ago.