01. Skygazing

Seventeen Drabble Colection

01. Guardian!AU - Hansol x Seungkwan

Song: SF9 - Midnight Road

 

   Hansol gazes up at the sky. There are barely any stars on the pitch-black sky and the faint moonlight is gradually covered by the clouds. He can hear slow and steady breathing beside him and realises that boy laying on his left is already asleep.

   He adverts his gaze towards him. The stream of moonlight hits his face gently; casting a shadow of his profile on the ground. 'Breathtakingly beautiful', that's the word that comes into his mind when he looks at him. His eyes are closed and his eyelashes graze the top of his high cheekbones slightly. His blonde-pinkish hair flutters with the wind and his cherry-red lips is slightly parted. Hansol runs a finger along his hair and smiles fondly when the boy stirs in his sleep.

   "You know that he will not stay long in this state, right?" He looks up to meet the eyes of a tall guy, dressed in a simple brown and dark green outfit —  the forest guardian. Hansol sighs and diverts his gaze away.

   "I do,"

   "Then why are you doing this? You will only hurt youself," Just like me. Hansol doesn't have to look to know that Mingyu is trying to hold back his tears from flowing. He knows that the brunette is reminded of Wonwoo, his human lover who had always visited the forest until 5 years ago.

   "I know, Mingyu. I know but, " He heaves out a shaky sigh. "I can't leave him."