10. Beautiful Stranger

Seventeen Drabble Colection

10. Chan x Soonyoung

 

   Where are you? ​​​​​​

   Chan typed in a quick reply to tell Jeonghan that he was already nearby. His gaze was fixed on his phone that he missed the presence of the guy walking towards him. It was only when his shoulder bumped into a guy's chest that he looked up, an apology immediately left his lips but was cut short when his eyes met the guy's dark brown irises.

   The guy had merely glanced at him before resumed walking down the street, silhouette fading into the distance as his figure was engulfed into the crowd of tourists outside a cat cafe. But Chan remained on his spot; gaze never leaving the the direction the guy had gone to as he could still smell the whiff of cologne he had caught when the guy walked past him even after the crowd of tourists in front of the café's board had disappeared and trickles of raindrops had splattered on the pavement.

   When he finally arrived at Jeonghan's apartment, the latter had given him a long lecture for taking so long and showing up drenched from head to toe, though his voice only sounded like a drone of static to him. Everything passed by in a blur and he just couldn't keep up a conversation or poured his emotions out into doing his daily routine throughout dinner. And as he laid in the dark on his bed, all he could think about was the beautiful stranger he had met on the street with a little to no chance of meeting again.