Sweet Mysteries and Harsh Rejections

On Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: so before y'all read this, there'll be a suicidal man and if you dont want that skip this chapter
but i tried my best to not indulge in it and i changed the conversation so it wasn't heavy on suicide but you know, better that y'all are safe than sorry.

and if you need any help, i'm open. anywaysss enjoy <3 

“Ah, she’s so pretty…” Momo whispers, her hands burning as she held on to the first gate of heaven. She watched as an angel passed by with a grin on her face, greeting other angels and asking them about their days. “Why did I decide to go to hell?” Momo muttered under her breath. “What sane person would even choose to stay there? Heaven has her…” She follows the angel around with her eyes. “Dahyun…”

Dahyun looks at her for a split second before turning away, quickening her pace to get away from the gate as soon as possible.

“Wait!” Momo instinctively yelled out. “Why do you always avoid me?” She asks, ignoring the scorching of her skin as she stayed longer and longer in a place that she doesn’t belong in. Dahyun stopped in her tracks and laughed nervously, facing Momo and walking towards her in a hesitant way.

“You’re burning…” She states, simply saying the obvious.

“I know.” Momo still manages to smile, eyes twinkling when Dahyun looks at her worriedly. “It’s fine.”

“How is that fine?” Dahyun asked as she furrowed her eyebrows. “I wouldn’t want to hurt myself that way.”

“It’s worth it,” the demon says, a playful look in her eyes. “If I have to burn like this just to see your smile, I’d gladly do it every single day of my life.”

Dahyun rolled her eyes, doing her best to hide the smile that was starting to grow on her lips. “Nice try, demon. I won’t fall for your tricks.” She shifts her head to look the other way, cautious since this was the first time she was disobeying the rules of heaven. She wasn’t supposed to entertain any outsiders when she’s inside heaven unless she’s asked to.

“I wouldn’t want you to fall for my tricks, though. I’d want you to fall for me.” Momo teases as she sighed in such an exasperating way that Dahyun kind of wanted to fall for her then. Dahyun shook herself though, firmly telling herself not to get charmed by the likes of someone from hell. Instead, she turned around and willed herself to walk away – reminding her own morals that what she did was wrong.

“One day, you’d fall for me! I promise you that, Dahyun!” Momo hollers, a smirk plastered on her lips when she saw the angel bring her head down. “And when that day comes, you’re going to regret ever avoiding me like this!” She teased.

Dahyun only walked faster, walking towards the grand staircase that leads to the second heaven before disappearing from Momo’s sight.

Dragging her feet against the scorching hot pavement

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter