Continue to March

On Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please, Jihyo, we have to do something!" Tzuyu pleaded while her tears ran down her face against her will. Despite it being dead silent, everyone was present in the room. The tall ceiling seemed taller as multiple pairs of eyes landed on the two who were discussing what their plans should be.

They all just recently found out from an incredibly distraught Tzuyu that Sana and Momo might be in danger. Despite the bracelet being the only sign or lead they had to what could have happened to the two demons.

"We can't do anything yet, Tzuyu. We're not ready!" Jihyo shook her head. She was worried for Sana and Momo but she can't risk marching down to hell to face Satan. They weren't prepared mentally and physically yet. Nayeon waited patiently. She thought of Jeongyeon and wondered if she's all right through all the chaos that was happening lately.

"When will we ever be ready? When it's too late? When we've -- " Tzuyu choked on her words, terrified of the possibility that she might lose Sana. "When we've lost Sana and Momo?" Nayeon's eyes opened wide. She was so busy worrying about Jeongyeon that she had forgotten that Sana and Momo could die. She stared at Jihyo with her eyebrows knitted, silently waiting for the angel's decision as she bounced her leg in anxiety.

Jihyo silently looked at how the poor girl was breaking down in front of her. She hated to admit it, but she knew Tzuyu was right. It's a terrible idea to just wait for something while the world's chaos runs amok in the darkness they are unknowingly drowning in. It was risky, but it was the best choice they had.

"Still..." She hesitated. Even though she knew that putting an end to the whole shenanigan Satan is pulling off was the best thing they should do despite their possible shortcomings, she didn't want to lead innocent and good-willed angels into death. Satan was far too strong.

"Tzuyu's right. We can't afford to do nothing while knowing that Satan's got Sana and Momo." Nayeon interrupted when she sensed Jihyo's hesitation. "I know why you wouldn't want us to march there uninvited, but I also know that doing nothing is an unwise decision." Jihyo's eyes glimmered with worry as she looked over Nayeon. "I'll give you time to prepare." She stood up from where she was seated and patted herself down. "... I'll be in the lounge if you need me."

Jihyo watched as Nayeon's figure got smaller and smaller until she was no longer in sight. She took a deep breath in and let it all out in a frustrated sigh, her fingers running through her hair as a result of her frustration. Somewhere behind her, she could hear the way Tzuyu's breath was quickened -- this worried the senior angel to no end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter