Chapter 15 (Final)

Beyond Our Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 15 (Final) ||

 

Jeonghan's head is in pain from the knock against the night stand just now and also the effect from the sleeping drugs before is still there make his head aching badly. 

Mingyu is still making effort to free his tied hand. He is lucky to the fact that Tzuyu is not an expert in tying a knot and he is someone who had been trained to counter back this kind of situation. He wrenches his hand several times to loosen the rope around his wrist, even though his action hurts his wrist he doesn't give up. 

Tzuyu makes several attempts to seduce him, Mingyu could feels his body become hotter perhaps the effect of the drugs, he is very sure Tzuyu already gave him something during he lost his consciousness just now. Mingyu tried his best to fight the drugs effect but his energy is depleting. Mingyu uses his remaining energy to resists Tzuyu also to tug his hand from the loosen rope.

The final tug from Mingyu releases his hand from the rope, as soon as his hand is free Mingyu pushes Tzuyu aside, he jumps down the bed and moves quickly toward Jeonghan. Tzuyu takes a pillow, jumps on Mingyu and pushes hard Mingyu's head using the pillow makes Mingyu falls onto thr floot after he failed to control the balance of his body. Tzuyu tries to inject something on Mingyu again but Jeonghan with his two hand still tied pushes Tzuyu with his remaining energy and makes the syringe slips off from Tzuyu's hand. She glares at Jeonghan before she pushes him before she gets up. She moves to reach the syringe back but Mingyu quickly stops her from doing so and suddenly the door is being opened from outside.  

"CHOU TZUYU!!! STOP!!!" 

Mingyu and Tzuyu turns their gaze into the voice and both of them shock.

"Jun?"

"Oppa?!"

Mingyu and Tzuyu speaked simultaneously. 


Jun comes in with three men including a man who greeted Mingyu at the front door just now. 

"Stop doing something stupid! Do you ever think before you doing something like this?!?" Jun lashes out at Tzuyu, he pulls Tzuyu up from Mingyu's side, Tzuyu resists however she cannot fight against the strength of the healthy man. 

"Let me go oppa!"

"No!! Don't you ever think about eomma and appa? YOU DIDN'T RIGHT?" asked Jun. 

"Let me go!!! I love him oppa, I love him so much, I want him," Tzuyu starts crying in front of Jun. 

"It doesn't mean you can do this to him!! He's already married, just accept that fact! How many times do you want to destroy his life?!! What you are doing right now is far different with what you've did to me, this is a crime!!" Jun snapped. 

Tzuyu cries, she tries to pull her hand away from Jun's grasp.

"I'll do something this time and you have to take the responsiblity of what you've doing," said Jun to his sister.

Tzuyu starts to cry harder, "You don't know how much I want him!!! You won't understand!!!" Tzuyu raises her voice, still tried to get away from her brother but Jun hold her hand tightly and at last Tzuyu lets her body to fall down on the floor, crying there.

"How could you easily say I don't know!! YOU--you made me--" Jun stops, he pursed his lips trying to calm himself while looking at his sister and slowly he goes down on his knees and pulls his sister who is crying into his embrace. 

 
Mingyu frowns his forehead in surpressing his headache while watching Jun and Tzuyu and after that he quickly moves toward Jeonghan and untying the knot on Jeonghan's hand and legs, he also removes the cloth tied around his mouth. He pulls Jeonghan into his embrace and lays his lips on Jeonghan's temple while Jeonghan sobs quietly in his embrace. 

"Everything is fine now, we are fine," whispered Mingyu at Jeonghan's ears. 

He knows Jeonghan must be shocked with what happened, he tighten his embrace around Jeonghan's body to give him the security he needs right now. 

"A--Are you okay?" Jeonghan asks with his crying voice, looking at Mingyu's face.

Mingyu nods and smiles, tries reassure Jeonghan he is fine even though his head and body still aches but he is indeed in better condition when Jeonghan is safe in his embrace.

Mingyu touches gently Jeonghan's scratched face, "Is it hurt badly?" 

Jeonghan shakes his head softly, "Just a bit," he could endure any pain, as long as Mingyu is safe with him. 

Mingyu caresses Jeonghan's face before he pulls Jeonghan into his arms again. Mingyu raises his head when he notices someone is standing in front of him.

"Mingyu, I'm really sorry! I know this is a damn mess, and I'm sure you're very confuse right now why I'm here, I know I shouldn't but I really wanna ask for your mercy, could you please not let the media and press know about this," begged Jun, he sits on his knees in front of Mingyu and Jeonghan. 

"After all of this you want me to let her go? Just like that?" questioned Mingyu, full of resentment. He takes a glance at Tzuyu who is crying while being hold by the two men in front of the door. 

"I already call the police and I will send her to the police by myself, I just hope you can keep it out from the media, just that, I beg you please," Jun kneels down in front of Mingyu.

"Jun? What are you doing?" Mingyu shocked with Jun's action, Jeonghan too. 

"Please, I just want her to have a chance to change herself, if this case being caught by the media, people around her will give her a hard time, please, let's meet after you recover, I want you to know the whole story and I want to apologize properly," begged Jun, "For now, just bring him home, both of you need to be treated and rest," Jun points to Jeonghan.

Mingyu looks at Jun and shifts his sight to Jeonghan who looks tired, pale and miserable in his embrace, "Okay, l'll call you once we're ready, I won't let what happened tonight pass just like that," said Mingyu firmly.

Jun nods.

"Mingyu, let's go home quickly," asked Jeonghan softly.

"Okay han-nie, let me call Minghao to pick us up here and send us to the clinic first, I don't think I can drive," said Mingyu. 

Jeonghan just nods his head, nothing he wants right now other than gets out from this house. 


____________________


"Jun," greeted Mingyu as soon as he and Jeonghan reach Jun's table in the restaurant where they promised to meet, Le Comptoir, the french restaurant around Gangnam area. 

"Hi, Mingyu, please have a seat, two of you," invited Jun politely. 

Mingyu and Jeonghan take a seat side by side in front of Jun. The waiter approaches them as soon as they sit and walks away after jotted down the order from them.

"My husband, Yoon Jeonghan," Mingyu introduces Jeonghan to Jun.

"Moon Junhwi," replied Jun to Jeonghan. Jeonghan smiles, showing his respect to the man who sits in front of his husband.

"Do you come here from the police station?" asked Jun. 

Mingyu nods. 

Jun slowly stands up and bows 90 degree in front of Jeonghan and Mingyu, "I'm very sorry on behalf of Tzuyu even though I know she already acted beyond the line"

"You don't need to apologize on behalf of her, she still need to responsible for what she had done, just sit down and tell me what do you want to tell me," said Mingyu. 

Jun seated again. He reaches for a glass of plain water in front of him and takes a sip before puts it back on the table.

"I think at this point, you already know she is my sister," Jun pauses, waiting reactio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter