Chapter 11

Beyond Our Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 11 ||

 


It's been about three weeks after they reconciled. Mingyu already come back to the villa after finished settle his new house matters, the house that he planned to stay if he separated with Jeonghan. However now everything back to normal, he puts the house for rent and come back to the villa with Jeonghan. As soon as Mingyu stepped into the house, Mrs Yoon shed the tears of joy and welcomed him home with a warm hug, very happy with her son-in-law's return. 

"Gyu, when will you be back to our company?" asked Jeonghan, he comes and sits next to Mingyu on their bed after took a shower. 

"I don't think that is a good idea for having me back there," replied Mingyu, he puts down the magazine in his hand, gives his full attention to Jeonghan.

"Why?" Jeonghan sounded like he wants to start a protest. 

Mingyu reaches for Jeonghan's hand, "It's not good for the company right? You might push it aside since I'm your husband, but the reality you know why," Mingyu tries to be rational. 

Jeonghan bites his lips, he couldn't deny he can imagine the questions and protest he might receive from the members of the board of directors. They might think Jeonghan and Mingyu didn't serious in the company's matters if Mingyu comes back in the short of time after he tendered his resign letter not too long ago. 

"You know it very well, Yoon Sajang nim," Mingyu says when he sees Jeonghan looks like having a thought by his own.

"So it means we need to go separate ways in the morning?" Jeonghan sounds unhappy. 

"No, we still can go together, I will drive you to your office in the morning and then I'll go to my office, If I have to stay late, you can ask your driver to send you home, okay?" 

"Okayy~~It sounds good," Jeonghan  smiles after listened to Mingyu's suggestion. 

Mingyu laughs, "Where is Yoon Jeonghan who didn't want to be followed by Kim Mingyu back then?" teased Mingyu. 

Jeonghan pouts being teased by Mingyu, but he remembers how he always feels annoyed when Mingyu always followed him everywhere. 

Mingyu immediately pulls him into his embrace while laughing, "I'm just teasing you, I like to see your cute pouting face, the truth is I also want to be with you every second, I swear"

"Sweet talker Kim appears," joked Jeonghan. 

"This sweet talker exclusively for Yoon Jeonghan," replied Mingyu. 

Jeonghan chuckles at the sweet words, "Make sure it always be exclusive," Mingyu loosen their hold and raises his right hand, a sign of swear, "And don't treat your new colleagues too good, I'm sure there'll be someone who will fall in love with you just like what happened in our company?" remarked Jeonghan. 

"Me? Who?" Mingyu surprised.

"Don't tell me you're not aware someone was courting you back then in our company," Jeonghan frowns. 

"No, I don't remember anyone was courting me," Mingyu replies.

"Are you being serious Kim Mingyu?" asked Jeonghan, he releases a short sigh after Mingyu nods innocently, "Should I be worried to let you work at other place?" Jeonghan sighs again. 

Mingyu laughs, "You don't need to worry, I'm going there to work and I will come back here to my only love"

Jeonghan forms a smile when Mingyu gently Jeonghan's cheek with his thumb to ease Jeonghan's uneasiness. 

 

_____________

 

"Hyunggg~~ Wow! Long time no see," Seungkwan surprises with the sudden visit from his senior, usually Jeonghan will call him first before come to his shop. 

"How are you doing, Seungkwan?" as usual Jeonghan gives a friendly hug to Seungkwan everytime they met. 

"I'm always fine and fabulous," Seungkwan grins.

Jeonghan laughs watching his junior who always bright and cheerful. 

"I think I don't need to ask your well being since you are looking radiant and so fine, you are glowing Jeonghan hyung," said Seungkwan. 

"Am I?" Jeonghan beams. 

Seungkwan nods, "May I know the secret?"

"Love perhaps, I'm maybe at the highest peak of happiness right now," replied Jeonghan with a bright smile.

"You are back with Wonho?!!" Seungkwan almost yell. 

"Nooo!!" striked Jeonghan.

"Wow! Wow! You are --you are with that gorgeous man? What is his name ah~I forgot, what is his name? Kim what? Ah~~" Seungkwan is jumping around excitedly after listened to the news. 

Jeonghan lets out a big laugh when looking at Seungkwan, "Kim Mingyu, that gorgeous man you've been praising the whole day remember? Didn't Minghao tell you anything? He and Mingyu already became a close friend"

"What? How they become friends and how could Minghao betrayed me? Huh! -- But I saw Wonho last month around Gangnam, didn't you meet him?" asked Seungkwan.

Jeonghan smiles, "He came to meet me and I almost lost Mingyu, it's quite a long story to tell"

"I have a whole day to listen to your love story, let's go to the cafe at the corner, their coffee is quite good but of course if you have time," suggested Seungkwan, interested to know the whole story of his senior because he was the one of the witnesses for the beginning of this story around 8 months ago. 

"Okay, but I need to go back before 6"

"No problem, we have more than 2 hours," replied Seungkwan. 

.
.

"Wow hyung! Can I turn your story into a drama?" Seungkwan teases Jeonghan after Jeonghan told him the whole story. 

"Please pay us royalty then," Jeonghan sips his vanila latte. 

Seungkwan chuckles a bit before he starts to speak in a serious tone, "You and him had through a lot, somehow I'm glad Wonho left you on that day and Mingyu was there"

Jeonghan smiles, "I hurt him a lot, you know right how can I be when I dislike someone"

"Woah woah... don't remind me that, you really can be a pain in the ," replied Seungkwan, remembering their college days when Seungkwan as a new junior and he was getting hate by Jeonghan because he talked and whined too much in front of the seniors. 

"Haaahahahaha, you talked and complained too much back then" replied Jeonghan. 

They laughs together at their old memories. Suddenly Jeonghan's phone rings.

"Sorry, I'll answer this, just a minute okay?" 

Seungkwan nods and sips his americano. 

"Hello Gyu~~"
"I'm with Seungkwan near his shop"
"No, we're just catching up"
"No," Jeonghan giggles.

Seungkwan does not know what Jeonghan is talking about but Jeonghan looks happy when he's talking through the phone with Mingyu. 

"You'll come back late?"
"Around what time?"
"Okay, make sure take a rest if you tired"
"Okay, I will eat first or I will sleep first and wait for you" 
"Okay okay I promise I will eat first," Jeonghan giggles again. 
"Okay bye, see you later"

Jeonghan hangs up. 

"You made the right choice, hyung," said Seungkwan straightaway. 

Jeonghan lifts up his brows wondering what is Seungkwan talking about. 

"Kim Mingyu," added Seungkwan. 

Jeonghan smiles broadly. 

 

__________________

 

Mingyu comes home straight as soon as he finished his work at 11 pm with intention to talk to Jeonghan before the day end. He could smell something happened at his office before he and Jeonghan had lunch together this afternoon. That is the first time Jeonghan came to his office room and Jeonghan was fine talking with him on the phone before he arrived at Mingyu's office. However after Jeonghan came into his office and during their lunch, Jeonghan spoke less compared to usual. Mingyu tried to find out what was wrong but Jeonghan kept insist he was fine and there's nothing happened. 

Mingyu came into their room and the view of Jeonghan sleeps soundly make him smiles even though he's a bit disappointed because he could not ask Jeonghan what he wanted to ask. He came closer, kneel down beside the bed and Jeonghan's hair gently, how he misses Jeonghan for the whole day even though they just met during lunch hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter