Chapter 10

Beyond Our Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

||Chapter 10||

 


As we promised, I'll let you go when the time come, I think right now is the time when you no longer need me in your life. I know you still contemplates to make a decision but this cannot be dragged too long. It's time I need to go back to my original place, so do you. Thank you for everything. I will always wish for your happiness.

-Kim Mingyu-


It's already 5 days since Mingyu left Jeonghan's family villa. He left the company also. At first, Jeonghan didn't expect Mingyu will submit the resign letter, so he thought he could still meet Mingyu in the office however when he came to the office, the first thing he get is the resign letter Mingyu left on his table. He tried to call Mingyu but Mingyu didn't pick up. The one and only message Mingyu send to him is 'Take care'.

And for the 5 days also, Jeonghan was avoiding to meet Wonho. He doesn't have urge to meet or to speak with him. Wonho kept messaging and giving him a call but he did not answer or reply even once. 

In these 5 days, Jeonghan only went to the office and came back home, secluded himself in his bedroom, lying on the bed till the next morning and repeated the same thing till another morning. 

.
.

"Jeonghan!!" Wonho walks toward Jeonghan in the Yoon Corp.'s lobby. 

Jeonghan sighs. Time already show 11.30pm and he really doesn't have energy to entertain any person right now especially Wonho.

"Why so hard for you to pick up the phone? I thought something happen to you but you just look fine," said Wonho.

"Do I look fine in your eyes?" asked Jeonghan. 

Wonho nods, "Yeah of course...you stands well in front of me right now, so I supposed you for sure does not have a problem to pick up the phone"

Jeonghan scoffed, "I need time to think again about us," told Jeonghan.

"What else to think about? I love you and you still love me," said Wonho, "Let's go somewhere else," Wonho grabs Jeonghan's hand when Jeonghan just keep silent.

"No, I don't want, I just want to go home," replied Jeonghan while pulls his hand from Wonho and he starts to walk away. 

"Jeonghan!! You've changed, before this you never walk out on me like this," Wonho raises his voice.  

Jeonghan turns back to look at Wonho, "Maybe I've changed, my feeling, it's not like before..." answered Jeonghan.

"No, I don't believe you no longer love me," said Wonho. 

"Wonho please..." Jeonghan tired continuously talking about feeling, he just wants to go home quickly. 

"So, how about Mingyu? Don't tell me you want to stay with him and throw me away, you don't love him, you just pity him Jeonghan," Wonho comes in front of Jeonghan and grabs both of Jeonghan's shoulders.  

"Don't tell me what I am feeling right now because you really have no idea about it," replied Jeonghan at the same time he pushes Wonho's arms away from his shoulders and the act make Wonho snaps.

"WHAT MINGYU HAD DONE TO YOU?!? WHAT DID HE BADMOUTH ABOUT ME TILL MAKE YOU HESITATING TO COME BACK TO ME??" Wonho lashes out and he pushes Jeonghan's shoulder.

Wonho's big build made his push quite strong and Jeonghan almost fall because of that but he succeed control his balance. The security guards nearby quickly come closer after witnessed the chaos and immediately hold Wonho back, worried he might harm their CEO.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM!!! AND YOU--," Jeonghan pauses and takes a deep breath, "Please, please go back and calm yourself down!" Jeonghan who is also mad just now succeed to control his anger, he didn't want to turn this into a big scene in his own company and he is lucky enough because there are really not many employees in this hour. 

"Jeonghan--" Wonho lowers his voice, he wants to step forward to reach Jeonghan but the guards is holding him back.

"Please...I cannot handle more than this right now! Just go back please," Jeonghan begs.

"Okay--okay I will go now but it doesn't mean I give up, I love you and I know you love me too," replied Wonho.

"Just go please," said Jeonghan again before he gives a signal to the guards to let Wonho go and after that Jeonghan walks to his car escorted by the security guards. 

_________________


"Jeonghan-ah, to love you and being loved by you actually was a dream, I grateful to get to live as your husband even though it was short, now I went back to my place, and you too..." Mingyu inhales a deep breath before he lets it out.

He stares at one by one Jeonghan's pictures in his phone, slowly he ticks all the pictures with Jeonghan in it, he hovers his fingers on the delete button but he didn't know why he could not press it. He sighs again before he puts down his handphone. 

.
.
.
.


Today is the 6th day since Mingyu left. Jeonghan as usual wakes up, get ready and comes down to have his breakfast even though he only drink his coffee.

"Jeonghan-ah, do you want other dishes? I will asked our maid to make for you," asked Mrs Yoon when she saw her son didn't touch the breakfast dishes at all.

"No need eomma," replied Jeonghan softly, the cup is still in his hand after he sipped the coffee in it.

"But you didn't eat anything, and the past few days you didn't eat well, are you sick?" asked Mrs Yoon, "Jeonghan-ah..." called Mrs Yoon when she sees her son's gaze glue at the cup in his hand. 

"Eomma," Jeonghan starts to speak.

"Yes, sweetheart," answered Mrs Yoon.

"Did Mingyu call you? How is he? Is he fine? Did he ask about me?" A tear escapes from the corner of his eye, he could not hold in anymore. 

"Han-nie, why are you being like this? You already choose Wonho right?" asked Mrs Yoon gently, reaches for her son's hand. 

"I miss him, I miss him badly, I love him eomma, I want to see him" Jeonghan broke, crying in front of his mother. 

"If you love him why you still meet Wonho?" asked Mrs Yoon still consoles her son. 

"When Wonho came back and kept pursuing me I can't deny I still love him, but now I know I love Mingyu more, I just can't live without him," sobbed Jeonghan, "Please tell me where is he, I want to see him," cried Jeonghan.

Mrs Yoon sighs, she hugs and consoles her son, "If you really love him, go and meet him but promise me don't let something like this happen again, he loves you so much, Han-nie"

"I promise eomma, I promise," crying Jeonghan. 

.
.
.
.


Mingyu is preoccupied with his small fish pond at the front yard of his house. In these six days, he tried to forget about what happened by busying himself with decorating his new house. Even though the house is not too big but it is comfortable enough for him and his dream to have a small garden complete with a fish pond is achieved. 

However, he still could not distract himself all the time. There is the time he will miss Jeonghan, and all the memories with Jeonghan keep playing in his mind. How he miss to see Jeonghan's beautiful smile also his cute habits. He remembers how Jeonghan's cute whine if Mingyu was a bit late to hold his hand when they were strolling together. Also Jeonghan's cute drunk state after they drank the wine together, he always claim he didn't drunk and pouts his lips when Mingyu told him otherwise. Mingyu smiles when remember that. He really miss their m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter