Chapter 13

Beyond Our Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 13 ||

 

"Why? Did you know him?" asked Jeonghan again. 

"He is my ex-boyfriend that I told you about," Mingyu tried to be calm, even though he is shocked to the information he just heard. 

"The one who left you? The one who made you almost gave up?" Jeonghan asks anxiously. 

Mingyu nods. 

"Now what? Did I have another rival?" Jeonghan also shocks. 

"They are not your rival, you don't need to compete with them, I'm already yours, furthermore he left me a long ago, I already move on and I have you right now," convinced Mingyu, takes a glance at Jeonghan while he continues his driving. 


"You're really not an ordinary man Kim Mingyu," said Jeonghan. 

"You are not either," replies Mingyu. 

Jeonghan chuckles. 

"But, as I know Jun doesn't have sister or any sibling," Mingyu spills the curiosity he has.

"Really?"

Mingyu nods, "If Tzuyu is Jun's sister, I should've known, I went to Jun's family house many times"

Jeonghan frowns his forehead, he quickly pulls out his phone from his coat and looking for the information details the investigator sent to him. He goes through line by line.

"Tzuyu is an adopted daughter for Chou's family. Her real parent are Moon Kyung Ho and Park Aera," told Jeonghan to Mingyu after he read the information. 

"Those are Jun parent's name, so they are really siblings and maybe Jun didn't know he has sister back then," assumed Mingyu.

"Do you think this is a coincidence?" Jeonghan starts to worry. 

In the meantime, they arrived at their destination. Mingyu stops the car in front of the Yoon Corp. building, and he turns his head, get a full eyes on Jeonghan.

"What do you think?" asked Mingyu, he reaches for both of Jeonghan's hand and hold them.

"There is something wrong, right? The story you didn't know, maybe the only one who know is Tzuyu," Jeonghan replies. 

Mingyu nods, agreed with Jeonghan. Mingyu squeezes gently Jeonghan's hand, "Don't worry too much okay?"

Jeonghan tries to send a reassure smile to Mingyu, however he knew Mingyu could sense his worry in his smile and when Mingyu touches his face lovingly, he could not hold back and moves forward to embrace Mingyu. Mingyu puts his arms around Jeonghan and they stay still quite a while.

"I need to go," whispered Jeonghan, still in Mingyu's embrace. 

"Be careful and don't worry much, I will fetch you up today no matter how late you finish your work," Mingyu Jeonghan's back before he loosen their embrace. 

"You should rest after work, my driver can send me home," said Jeonghan.

"It's fine, I want to spend my time with you, just give me a call after you finish okay," replied Mingyu. 

Jeonghan smiles before he climbed out of the car. 


_______________

 

Jeonghan just finished his visit for the first phase at their mega project site and he satisfied with the progress of the construction however Jeonghan wants his employees and workers focus more on the safety area. After met with the site supervisor together with the safety officer, discussing which safety area they need to improve Jeonghan goes back to his car. 

"Yoon Jeonghan-ssi, can I talk to you for a second?" 

Suddenly there is a voice called him. Jeonghan turns his body to the voice and he is a bit surprised but he tried his best to stay calm. 

"Tzuyu-ssi, anything I can help?" said Jeonghan. 

Tzuyu smirks, "So, you already know me, I bet Mingyu-ssi had told you about me"

"You were my staff before," Jeonghan succeed to calm himself in front of Tzuyu.

"But I don't think you know everyone in the Yoon Corp.," Tzuyu acts sarcasticly. 

"Consider yourself special because you caught my attention," Jeonghan says in a soft but full authority tone. 

"So, if I'm special, I'm sure I can have your 5 to 10 minutes, right?" 

Jeonghan stares at Tzuyu, 'She is a strong opponent'

"Sure, but I can't give you more than that," replied Jeonghan and invites Tzuyu to the nearest cafe. 

.
.

"So? What do you want to talk about?" asked Jeonghan as soon as the waitress served their coffee and left them. 

"I think you already have a clue, but let me make it more clear, I really love Mingyu-ssi and I want him to be mine," Tzuyu tells Jeonghan straight forward. 

"You know right we are married?" asked Jeonghan, stays calm.

"Of course I know but I also know you two got married not because of love," Tzuyu counters attack. 

"At first but now we really love each other," pointed Jeonghan. 

Tzuyu smirks again, "Do you know what Mingyu-ssi's weakness? He's so kind and that make him treats all the people around him very well, and he won't mad at me even I bother him at the office, so that is my advantage to pursue him but even he mad at me I won't stop because I already wait long enough"

"Don't you think it's disrespectful to act like this?" Jeonghan becomes more serious. 

"If it is for Mingyu-ssi's love, I will do anything," said Tzuyu, "I just want to tell you I won't stop and it already become my long term battle for myself, I won't surrender," told Tzuyu before she sips her coffee.

.
.
.
.
.

Jeonghan sighs for the uncounted times, failed to concentrate he closes the file in his hand.Tzuyu's words during their short meeting before he flew to Japan yesterday keep buzzing in his mind. 

'Don't forget, you hurted him before'

Jeonghan still remember how sarcastic the words sounded. 

'and Mingyu-ssi is someone who keep things in his heart even though he denied it'


Jeonghan shakes his head to throw away that thought, "Mingyu~~you already forgive me right? She just tried to make me waver, right? I won't lose to her, she might know you longer but I'm your husband and we know each other better"

Jeonghan reaches for his phone and he types something. 

'I really miss you! See you in 5 days.. How I wish time would go faster'

Jeonghan presses the send button. 

It's just yesterday he arrived but he already miss Mingyu. He wants to go back to Seoul as soon as possible but there's another project in Hong Kong need to be monitored. 

A few minutes later his phone rings for the incoming call. 

"Hello!" Jeonghan picks up the phone and he smiles when he heard his husband's voice on the line. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't talk long, I have meeting to attend after this," said Mingyu through the line, sounds apologetic.

"It's okay, at least I get to listen to my husband's voice for a while," replied Jeonghan.

Mingyu chuckles, "I miss you too, a lot! Don't forget to eat and take care of yourself there, okay? I need to go," Mingyu says softly.

"Okay, I will call you tonight," replied Jeonghan.

"Okay, I'll be waiting, Love you, bye!"

"I love you too, bye," said Jeonghan before he ends the call. 

He feels a great relief and comfort after listened to Mingyu's voice and Tzuyu's words doesn't bothering him anymore. 


________________

 

Mingyu is preparing the material for the appointment he need to attend by 10 am. He sighs hard when he sees Tzuyu is walking towards his office. 

"Mingyu-ssi, a cup for tea for you before you go to the appointment," Tzuyu puts the cup on Mingyu's table.

"Tzuyu-ssi!" Mingyu snapped. 

"It's just a cup of tea this time," defended Tzuyu.

"I know but it came with an intention, I can make it by myself or I can ask Rena to make one for me, could you just p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter