Chapter 1

Beyond Our Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 1||

 

"Jeonghan-ah, my only dream now is to see you getting married in your white tuxedo, I am very sure my son will be the most handsome man on that day"


"Jeonghan-ssi, we already arrived," repeated Mingyu when Jeonghan who is on the back seat of the car still stares blankly at the window. 

"Ah? Oo okay," replied Jeonghan after came back from his deep thought. 

Jeonghan climbed out of the car and walks toward the store which located just in front of the parking lot. He stops suddenly when he feels someone is following him and immediately he looks back. 

"You don't need to follow me everywhere I go, just wait me in the car," Jeonghan shows his annoyance.

"I can't, Yoon Hwaejang-nim asked me--"

"Ah~ whatever," Jeonghan cutted Mingyu off and continues walking toward the store. 

"Jeonghan hyungggg~~ how are you?" Jeonghan is being greeted by the owner of the boutique he is visiting, Boo Seungkwan, also the event and the wedding planner as soon as he steps in.

"Of course I'm fine Seungkwan... I won't be here if I'm not but lately I'm very busy," answered Jeonghan while gives Seungkwan a friendly hug. 

"Poor you, you must be so tired, but you don't have to worry because I will take your latest measurement as fastest as I can okay and after that you can rest," Seungkwan pats Jeonghan's shoulder, tried to comfort the later. 

"Pleaseeee do that, I just wanna take a rest after this," requested Jeonghan.

"Don't worry hyung, this is Diva Boo, my hands and my mouth working together at the same time," jokes Seungkwan.

Jeonghan laughs at Seungkwan jokes but there is no lie in what Seungkwan had said, eventhough he wouldn't stop talking, his work will be on point and finish exactly by the time as he promised. Perhaps, these are the factors which contribute Seungkwan to snatch the title one of the best event and wedding planner in Seoul. 

"But let me go to the washroom first," excused Jeonghan himself.

"Okay hyung, you can take your time," Seungkwan smiles at his customer also his close senior that he knew since their college time. 

"Minghao, you can go and measure Jeonghan's hyung's fiancé and I will take Jeonghan's hyung's," ordered Seungkwan to his assistant. 

"Okay Seungkwan," said Minghao, then he walks toward Mingyu who is reading the magazine at the sofa. 

"Sir, can you stand up for a minute?" asked Minghao politely. 

Mingyu confused with the request but still he followed it.

"What are you doing?" Mingyu shocked when Minghao took the magazine from his hand, came closer and stand very close in front of Mingyu. 

"Of course take your measurement Sir," said Minghao, pulls the measurement tape which hanging around his neck and ready to do his work.

"For what?" Mingyu frowns while take a step back.

"For your wedding suit of course," Minghao pulls Mingyu forward again. 

"I'm not--" Mingyu didn't able to finish his word.

"Minghao, he's not my fiancé, but just take his measurement, I think he also needs a new suit for my wedding," said Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan-ssi, I don't think I need a new suit," rejected Mingyu politely. 

"Just take it, I'm sure appa want you to be there," said Jeonghan. 

Minghao lifts up his eyesbrows looking at Seungkwan.

"So who's he? I really thought he is your fiancé... handsome, tall, dark, you and him just...Wow!" whispered Seungkwan at Jeonghan who is just came back from the washroom.

"You didn't know my fiancé? How could you?" complained Jeonghan.

"Like you have the time to introduce him to me?" Seungkwan mocks, "So?" Seungkwan gives a eyes signal to Jeonghan, pointing at Mingyu.

"He is my bodyguard driver, since my father falls sick and the incident of robbery attempted in front of the bank I told you before, he assigns this annoying man to follow me everywhere I go," replied Jeonghan, also in a hush tone.

"But he is so handsome, hyung...look at his broad chest and his sharp jawline and his height, I can imagine how his biceps look like--" Seungkwan talks excitedly but still in whispering tone while his hand busy taking Jeonghan's measurement. 

"Ya! Stop it!" Jeonghan tried to control his voice.

"What? I just admiring the beauty of God's creation, can't I? But hyung, he is so gorgeous, I swear!" Seungkwan casually gave his opinion as casual as he criticised the bad behavior of Jeonghan's ex-boyfriend long time ago.

"You always said I'm the one who gorgeous, now you said a man like him gorgeous too?" Jeonghan annoys.

"You and him are gorgeous in a very different way hyung, it's hard to explain but one thing I can say if we put you two side by side, the visual is surely overflowing, there are no other persons can beat you two," speaks Seungkwan enthusiastly.

"So? You want to say my fiancé doesn't suit me?" Jeonghan asks, half joking.

Seungkwan grins, "Heheheehe, I just say what I saw, and I never see your fiance so don't be mad."

"I'm not mad, just annoy," hissed Jeonghan.

"As expected Jeonghan hyung, who always annoy at everything," Seungkwan laughs, he glances at Minghao and Mingyu, they looked comfortable chatting with each other after Minghao finished taking Mingyu's measurement. 

Jeonghan pouts his mouth makes Seungkwan laughs louder, made both Minghao and Mingyu turn their head, look at the two of them.

.
.
.
.
.


"Just send me home and you can go home after that," said Jeonghan. 

"I'll stay till my working hours finish," replied Mingyu. 

"Huh! Just do what you want," Jeonghan gave up because never once Mingyu will follow what he said. 

.
.
.
.

"Eomma, I'll go out to meet Wonho,"  told Jeonghan to his mother, his corner of the eyes caught a glimpse of Mingyu who walking around the garden. 

He takes a glance at his wrist watch and it shows 6.45 pm. He rolled up his eyes to the fact that Mingyu is still staying here waiting for his working hours finish at 7 eventhough Jeonghan already asked him to go home everytime they fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter