Chapter 5

Bittersweet

New School;

 It's Monday...Which means it's school...Which means another day of torture.You really didn't want to go but you had to. Besides, you promised your dad you would do well in school, and you always end up doing well but it's not the tests or homework that's challenging, it's facing the people. 

 You stared at the pancakes on your plate. 'At least I have Taemin... Wait why am I thinking about him?,' you thought and shook your head. The only friends you ever had already moved so things went back to normal. People kept bullying like they always would.

"Are you ready for school, ______?" Taemin asked happily.

You snapped out of your thoughts. "Um..Yea...," you replied even though you didn't really mean it. You then went to get your backpack. "So, since I don't know the way can I just go with you? Since we're both going to the same school anyways."

"Of course," he smiled. "That's what friends are for." You blushed, happy that he considered you as a friend, you haven't had one in so long it just made you feel warm inside.

"We'll be taking the car since manager is driving us today," he said. You then both got into the car.

It's been about five minutes, yet nobody was talking. Unable to take the awkward silence anymore, you tried to start a conversation.

"So how is Seoul High like?" You asked. (A/N; The school you and Taemin both go to.) 

"Hmm..." Taemin pondered. "It's a good school and personally I really like it," he paused for a bit. "But there are some people you shouldn't mess with."

"Oh..."

"I'm pretty sure you'll like it," Taemin said.

"I hope so..."

"And if you ever need anything you can always come to me for help," he assured you. 

"Thanks Taemin," you beamed.

"We're here," the manager said. 

 You and Taemin both thanked him and got out of the car. You saw a tall building and a water fountain as well. 'This place is pretty nice, better than my old school,' you thought. However you could feel people staring and talking about you.

"Who's that girl with Taemin?"

"She better keep her hands of my Taemin."

"Look at that nerd."

"Seriously who is she?"

Your smile immediately turned into a frown. The comments really did hurt. 'It'll just be the same thing as before...'

"Don't worry about what they say," Taemin said and patted your back.

 All you could do was form a weak smile.

 

 Once you both entered the building, you could feel eyes turn towards you again and you can hear their hurtful comments about you. You just held your backpack tighter and hoped the day would end soon.

"So what period do you have first?," Taemin asked.

"Umm..." You reached in your pocket to get your schedule. "I have math first."

"Aaww, then I guess I won't be with you," he pouted.

"Ah..Okay then," you replied.

"I'll take you to your first class though," Taemin said.

"Okay," you smiled and followed him. You tried your best to ignore the stares and rude comments on your way.

"And here we are," he said. You guys were both currently standing outside the math classroom.

"Thanks," you bowed. You were really grateful to have someone like him to help you.

"No problem~ I'll see you later," he waved and went off to his class.

 You opened the door and felt everyone looking at you. 'It really being the new kid...' 

"Ok class, today we're having a new student. Her name is Kim ______." A women in about her late thirties said. "Please introduce yourself," she told you.

"U-umm.. N-nice to meet you....." Was all you managed to say. 'I guess I'm still somewhat shy towards people', you thought.

 Your teacher just shrugged it off. "You can have a seat next to......." Her eyes scanned the room looking for an empty seat, "Byung Hun."

Byunghun? 'Maybe I'm just hearing things' It can't be him... You looked to where her finger was pointing. No... It was him, and he looked just as surprised as you. It really is him... Lee Byung Hun.

 

L. Joe POV; 

 ______? I can't believe it really is her AND she is going to be sitting right next to me... What am I gonna do?? And what is she doing here anyways?... It felt like it's been so long since I've seen her. She's just as pretty as I remembered. All I could do was find myself staring at her. It's been a while, ______. 

____________________________________________

Cliffhanger? xD Soo~ What could L.Joe mean to ______? ;o And thank you guys so much for another 3 subscribers!! And for the encouraging comments. <33

 Reply to comments;

sherinahime; Thank you for the encouragement! ^^. I won't give up easily and I will continue updating <3. 

@I_am_a_SHINee_girl Thank you so much! :) I'm glad you would read till the end ^^. I will continue updating <3! 

 I am really happy to have you guys all supporting me. TT^TT I love you all <333