Chapter 11

Bittersweet

Your POV-

Ever since the accident between me and my brother, we have been avoiding each other as much as we could. Whenever we're in the same room the atmosphere suddenly becomes more tense. I somewhat feel like I should apologize but I just can't. And neither of us is taking the initiative to break the walls that are beginning to form between us. I know this can't go on forever. Even the other SHINee members are worried. I sighed and decided to stop worrying too much. Things would get better... I hope.

When I was putting my books into my locker I noticed a post-it note laying in the middle of my locker. I scratched my head in confusion and read it; 

Meet me at the rooftop during lunchtime

I had told Taemin that I would have lunch with him but I guess I could skip for today. I'm sure he would understand anyways. I put my books back in and made my way to the rooftop. I wonder who it is. 

As I got there I saw someone with orange hair sitting on the edge. Wait a minute... That's L.Joe?... He must've heard me because his head jerked up and he looked directly at me. I immediatly looked away and turned around to leave until I heard call my name. "Please don't leave ______... I just want to talk to you," he begged. 

What could he want to talk to me about? Reluctantly I turned back around but stay rooted to the spot. I just didn't want to face him now. We haven't even seen each other in a year by now. 

"Sit," he said and patted the empty space next to him. When I made no move he sighed. "Come on. I don't bite." I walked over slowly and sat by him. Let's just say it was really awkward. 

"I'm sorry," he said. 

"About what?" I asked. 

"For leaving you back then," he said sadly. Honestly, I didn't want to talk about it. 

"It's ok..." I replied. "I was to blame too, aren't I? I mean you wanted to become an idol and I had no opinion in that. Although that wasn't what I was mad about. What I was made about was how you decided it was ok to stop all contact with me and then break up with me all of a sudden. " I replied a bit angrily. 

"I know. It's just that... I thought maybe if you hated me then it would be less hard on you. And the reason that I stopped all contact with you was because... The company ended up finding out that we were dating and...they wouldn't allow it so they made me break up with you. Plus, they wanted me to focus on schedules and practice since I was a rookie at the time," L.Joe explained. 

Was that really it all along? I had no idea... Suddenly I felt so guilty because I hated him for no reason. It wasn't his fault at all. "I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't know," I mumbled. 

He smiled at me and suddenly pulled me into a hug. "Pabo, I forgive you. You know there's no way I could stay mad at you," he chuckled and I tightened the hug. I smiled. This was why I fell in love with him in the first place. He was so kind and caring unlike any of the other guys I had met. 

"Can we start over?" He asked. 

"Of course," I smiled. 

[ If you are confused; you and L.Joe used to be in a relationship. He is the mystery guy from the forward.That's how he knew you before you transferred to the school. Yeap o 3 o; ]

Taemin's POV;

_____ told me that we would have lunch together but I couldn't find her anywhere. Aish~ Where could that girl be? I've searched almost anywhere. Well, anywhere reasonable. Maybe she forgot... or something came up. I sighed and kept looking. I really wanted to spend more time with her though. I decided to check the rooftop to see if she was there. I knew she liked to stay there for lunch sometimes. 

I opened the door slowly and I noticed a orange haired boy talking a girl. Wait a minute... That girl... is _____?! And as I looked closely, the guy turns out to be.. L.Joe... What are they doing together? Did _____ ditch me for him? Nah, she wouldn't do that. They didn't notice me and continued chatting and joking around with each other. For some reason my heart.. it feels weird. Am I jealous?! I couldn't be.. It's not like I have feelings for her. That's right I said to myself. You don't have any feelings for ______. I closed the door and left. They didn't even notice me.

Why does my heart hurt like this? You don't like her, Taemin. Remember that. But now as I think of it, I'm not so sure anymore.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG. While I was typing up this chapter, my bro asked if he could use the computer. So I was like ok. And then he suddenly DELETES the page in which I was typing my fanfic on. AND I was pretty much DONE with the chapter. -_- So basically I had to re-do the whole thing and sorry this isn't as long as it was supposed to be. -sigh- And all he said was: "oops". Wow TT_TT;and idk if imma add a new band to this story o3o;

--xCupcakeHolic