Chapter 10

Bittersweet

Your POV;

 I kept my eyes glued to the floor as Key just kept yelling at me. Honestly, I am guilty for making everyone worry about me, but... I've rarely seen him this mad before. I didn't even have to courage to lift my face up and face him. The only thing I could hear was Key's nagging and shouting. I could sense that the other members were worried. But then again, why is he so mad? Did he ever care for me after he became famous? No, he didn't.

"Do you know how worried dad would be if you got in trouble?! I can't believe you made everyone worried for nothing!"

That was it. I looked up and glared at him. "Why are you even so mad?!? It's not like you give a damn what I do with my life! You're not even part of it anymore!" At that moment I just felt like crying, like letting it all out. I know what I said was harsh, but I didn't care, because I meant what I said. 

That got to him. He stopped yelling and the whole room was silent. Nobody dared to move or speak. "You know what? I've done fine without you in my life. So mind your own business." Was all I said before I went into mine and Taemin's room and locked the door. I hugged my pillow tightly and before I knew it, I was crying. At first just a few tears dropped but I couldn't control it anymore and all the tears just came out. I was like that for a few more minutes until my crying died down a bit. I layed in bed and stared at the ceiling.

I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket so I flipped it open to check who it was. It was a text from Onew.

 

From: Onew
Are you ok, _____? If you need anything, you can always talk to me. :(
 

I chuckled upon reading the message. I'm glad he cares so much. I didn't feel like responding at the moment so I just closed my phone. I suddenly heard someone knocking at the door. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody so I just stayed put and tried to ignore it. But the person just kept knocking which started to annoy me. 

"Go away." I said, hoping whoever it was, would leave me alone.

"______?" Taemin stuttered.

I sighed and went to open the door and let him in. "What do you want?" I asked sternly and closed the door. I know I'm being a jerk right now, but as I said, I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. 

"About what?" I asked and sat down by the edge of the bed. Taemin looked a bit uncomfortable as if he was debating wether to leave or ask me. I sighed and tried my best to smile. "You know you can talk to me about anything... I'm not mad." I was still a bit mad about what happened with Key. I'm just not sure if I'm more mad at him then myself...

Taemin began playing with his fingers. "A-about what j-just happened.." I glanced at him and I could tell he was really worried. "Go ahead, ask me whatever you want." Since they all saw what happened between me and Key there was no point in hiding it anymore. Taemin then sat down right next to me on the bed. 

"You k-know if you don't want to talk about it, then well... we d-don't have to talk about it you know."

I shrugged. "I don't mind." 

"O-ok, to start off... What's the relationship between you and Key?" I could tell he was nervous about asking me all this.

And so I told him all about what happened between me and Key and answered his questions. I really enjoyed his company. We began talking about each others problems and I really opened up to him. 

Taemin yawned and rubbed his eyes. "It's getting late so let's go to sleep," he said and pulled me under the covers with him. "H-hey! Aren't you supposed to wash up first?" I blushed. "I already did before I came here," he smirked. I sighed and tried to push him away from me. "U-umm... I-I'll sleep on the floor this time," I offered.

"Noooo~," Taemin pouted. "I want to cuddle with you." I felt my cheeks heat up and got out of bed, after all I need to shower and all that. "I need to wash up first." I said and went to the bathroom. After showering, brushing my teeth, and changing I went back to Taemin and mine's room. I was going to sleep on the floor until I felt Taemin pulling my waist and dragging me to bed with him. {A/N: There's like a sleeping bag, blanket, and pillows on the floor just saying xD So it's not like she would be sleeping on the hard floor.}

"Aish, Taemin~" I whined.

"Stop making so much noise and sleep," he smiled and hugged me close. I decided to stop struggling and let him win.

"Goodnight, Taemin." I whispered. He must've fallen asleep because he didn't respond. Even after everything that has happened today, Taemin managed to cheer me up. I really owe him a lot. I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland. 

'Thank you, Taemin.' 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 Suddenly felt the urge to update this. :) Thank you for all the comments and new subs everyone! ^^... Well this is the end of my spring break which lasted only a week... *sobs* Plus all I did for spring break was work and go on the internet. Wow, I really have no life.

Message to my subs (PLEASE READ): I just want you guys to know that I may be adding another band to this story. I know theres already three, but I just want you to know that I was gonna put these guys from the beginning of the story yet I never did... Eurghh, should I?.... Or should I not?.... By the way the band I want to have has 7 members.~ Kekekeke... If I'm going to add them, which I am debating on, then I will give you guys further notice. I love y'all! <3Oh and also... If you guys find any spelling errors or grammar mistakes then please let me know. kthxbai :3 

--xCupcakeHolic