Chapter 12

Bittersweet

Your POV;

 For some reason it feels as if Taemin has been avoiding me. I apologized for leaving him at lunch and he accepted it but whenever I try to start a conversation he would reply with short answers. He just wasn't the bubbly Taemin that I'm used to. School was over and I waited for him outside, since we usually walk home together. I felt someone pat my shoulders. It was probably Taemin. 

"Tae-" I turned to see who it was and it wasn't Taemin, but L.Joe. 

"Hey~" L.Joe smiled.

"Oh hi, have you seen Taem-," I was cut off again when I heard Taemin call me.

"Hey _____, ready to go back home?" He asked though he seemed a bit pissed for some reason. 

"Sure," I replied and was about to bid goodbye to L.Joe when he grabbed my arm. I looked at him, confused. 

"Actually if it's ok with _____... I wanted to introduce her to my friends," He said. I wasn't sure how to respond. I mean, I already somewhat ditched Taemin during lunch and I didn't want that to happen again. I felt Taemin's gaze on me. 

"Well _____?... Do you want to go?" Taemin looked at me with soft eyes. Should I? I looked at Taemin and then back at L.Joe who seemed to be staring at each other. I looked down, not know who to choose. Well, I do hang out with Taemin all the time and this is just a one time thing right? Right, so it shouldn't be a problem. 

"U-uhh...It's only a one time thing, Taemin... I'll walk with you tomorrow, ok?" I looked at him. 

"..O-Oh.. Ok," he had a small smile on his face but it didn't reach his eyes. I was going to say bye to him but he walked off without saying a word. I felt a bit guilty but I couldn't turn back now. 

"C'mon," L.joe chuckled and dragged me along.

 

Narrator's POV;

"Ooohhh~ What do we have here?" Ricky cooed. 

You blushed and hid behind L.Joe. You did know Teen Top, but barely, since you and L.Joe broke up and he has never introduced you to him. 

"Ricky, don't scare her," L.Joe sighed. 

"I'm not~," Ricky pouted. 

"Why don't we all introduce ourselves?," Changjo suggested. 

"Hey, I'm Ricky~," Ricky sang and tried doing aegyo. You chuckled at his cuteness. 

"Hello, I'm Changjo," he said and smiled.

"The name's Niel," Niel said and shook your hand. 

"Chunji, nice to meet you," he said and winked. You blushed and L.Joe glared at him.

"I'm CAP," he said and also shook hands with you. 

"N-nice to m-meet you guys. My name is _____," you stuttered and looked down. All their stares were kind of embarassing you and you felt a bit uncomfortable. You gasped as Chunji swung an arm around your shoulder. 

"Well I hope we can be great friends~," he smirked. Your face reddened at the closeness between you two. His face was just next to yours and you could feel his breathe against your cheeks. He was suddenly pulled away by a mad L.Joe. 

"What was that for?" Chunji whined. 

L.Joe didn't respond and just looked away instead. 

"So how do you know L.Joe?" Niel asked you. That question caught you off-gaurd because you didn't know how to respond. 

"Ohh we um..." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poor Taeminnie~ 

--xCupcakeHolic