Chapter 13

Bittersweet

"We umm...We were childhood friends," you lied. You just didn't feel like it was something that they needed to know, and it was a personal matter anyways. 

"Ahh ok," Niel smiled. 

"Want to hang out with us today?" Chunji asked. You wanted to say yes but you were worried about Taemin. You knew you had already ''ditched'' him twice today. 'Maybe I should just go home,' you thought. 

"Actually I can't, sorry," you frowned. 

"Aww why not?" Ricky pouted. He clung onto your arm and looked at you with puppy eyes. You blushed and looked away. 

"I um.. I have to go home now," you said and tried shaking him off. 

"Buutt _____~" He whined. 

Niel being the mature one pulled Ricky off of you and apologize. "Sorry about his behavior," Niel sighed. 

"It's ok," you chuckled. You just wanted to go home and see if Taemin was all right. 

"I promise I'll go with you some other time," you said to Ricky and pinched his cheeks. Ricky immediatly lit up and nodded. 'Aish this boy is so cute.' 

"Well I have to go now, bye!" You waved. 

"I'll walk you home," L.Joe insisted. He was a bit sad that you lied about your relationship with him to be honest. He understood why you did, but still. 

"I get to walk her home too then," Chunji smirked. All of Teen Top decided they wanted to walk you home. 

"I can walk home by myself," you smiled. You were happy they were so caring towards you. 

"C'mon, I wanna know where you live," Chunji said and slung his arm around you. You knew they would get their way no matter what and let them walk home with you. You didn't really mind at all. 

"That sounds weird, hyung.." Changjo mumbled. 

You all got to your 'apartment' within ten minutes and you thanked them all for walking you home. You went inside the dorm and found that there was no one in the living room. 'They probably have schedules.' You went into the room you and Taemin shared but he wasn't there either. 'Where could he be?' You knew that he had no schedules until later today. 

Suddenly an idea popped into your head. 'The dance room.' 

 

"Taemin, you here?" You asked. You opened the door to the dance room and found Taemin dancing skillfully to some music. Which was why he didn't here you. You were glad that you found him and went to sit down by the benches and watched him in awe. His moves matched the beat perfectly. Taemin still hadn't noticed you because when he danced he would usually get so into it that he didn't even notice his surroundings. 

Once the song ended you stood up and clapped. Taemin was shocked to see you there. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"What? I can't watch my friend dance?" You pouted. 

He was panting and sweating from the dance so you gave him a cold water bottle. 

"Thanks," he said and gulped down the water to quench his thirst. 

"I thought you were hanging out with L.Joe," Taemin mumbled. 

"Well I was... But I was guilty for leaving you like that.. a-and I'm sorry for ditching you today," you said sadly and hugged him. "Please forgive me... I know I was being a horrible friend." 

Taemin softened at your touch and he was blushing like crazy. "I-It's ok," he said and hugged you back. 

"You're the best oppa," you beamed and Taemin's eyes widened. He was so happy to hear you say that about him. There was no doubt that you had just made his day. 

He chuckled and patted your head. "Taemin you're all sweaty," you pointed out. 

He blushed and rubbed his head sheepishly. "Wait here," you said and went to get a towel. You then wiped his face and neck carefully. "There, all done." Taemin smirked and decided to play with you a bit.

"Would you like me to teach you a few moves, _____?" He smiled.

"I'm not that good at dancing though," you said.

"Doesn't matter." You gasped as you felt Taemin's hands on your waist. "T-Taemin," you stuttered. 

"Shhh," he put a finger on your lips and blood rushed to your cheeks. He was too close to you right now and it made you very uncomfortably. And to make it even worse, you felt his breath on your neck. He the music and showed the steps to you. 

"U-uh T-Taemin you're too close," you said and tried pushing him away but his hands were locked securely on your petite waist. 

"You like it don't you?" Taemin smirked seductively and moved his lips to your ear. That was it. You had enough. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" You screamed and managed to push him away from you. Taemin regained balance quickly and laughed at your red face. 

"Y-yah! It's not funny!" 

"Sorry, you're just too fun to play with~" Taemin cooed and giggled. 

"Hmph," you said and ran out of the room. 

Taemin watched you leave with a satisfied smile on his face. He held on to his heart and felt it beating rapidly. 

'I think I'm sure now, _____... I'm sure that I love you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow it seems all my subscribers like Taeminnie more xD ~ Thank you all for the lovely comments btw c: <33

--xCupcakeHolic