Chapter 1

Bittersweet

 Moving Out-

Your POV:

''_______''!!, your dad shouted from downstairs.

''WHAT?!?'', you screamed as you covered your face with your pillow.

''Get dressed and come down here! There's something I need to discuss with you!"

 You sighed as you went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Way to ruin a Saturday. 'And I thought I could sleep in today'... Once you were done, you went downstairs and went into the kitchen. Your dad was already seated, waiting for you.

 ''Sit.'', he ordered.

''Umm... okay..'', you replied and took a seat across from him, so you were both facing each other. 

''You see, I'm going to be really busy with work and your new school that you got accepted to is too far from home..." He paused a bit before continuing, " So, you're going to be moving in with your brother."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!?", you screeched.

 "I knew you were going to refuse.", dad sighed.

"Of course I would! I don't care if I have to walk there everday. I am not moving in with him!", I argued back.

"Please dear, do this for me. Plus you guys should catch up.", dad retorted.

"B-bu--", I was about to complain when he interrupted. 

 "Besides, I'm sure him and his band members will treat you well.", he added.

"I don't wa--. Wait. I'm moving in with his band members?!!"

"Well obviously. I mean they do live in a dorm."

"What if they me?!? How could you do this to me??", I whined.

 "______, please. It's our only option right now. I've already talked to your brother and he's agreed. And stop being so dramatic. I'm sure they aren't going to you.", he said reassuringly. 

"Fine.", I gave up, knowing that there was no point in fighting back.

 Dad smiled. "Good. Now go pack your things now, because you're leaving in about an hour. I don't want to be late for work."

"Already? Bu--", he cut me off again.

"No buts. Now hurry up and pack."

 As soon as he said that, I ran upstairs to pack my belongings. 'Well he could've told me earlier, so I would've had more time to pack'...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 Once I was done, I grabbed my suitcases and went downstairs. It was no surprise to find him there already waiting for me.

"Hurry up. I'll go start the car. I have to go to work soon."

"Yes..", I grumbled. 'I guess i'm still a bit mad about the moving in with my brother thing.'

As I left our apartment, I turned to look at it one more time. I'm going to miss living here with dad... I then got into the car and we drove off. Before I knew it,  I began falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

 ''Yah, ______, wake up. We're already here."

I slowly opened my eyes to see us parked by a big building. 

"I'll go get your suitcases.", dad said. I simply nodded in response and stepped out of the car to get some fresh air.

My dad handed me the suitcases and told me to go up alone since he has work. He gave me a peice of paper with their apartment number and what floor their on. (etc.) 

 "Do well in school, okay?", dad said as he got into the car.

"I will dad!", I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

 He simply smiled, and I waved as his car rode off. I really was going to miss him...A lot. 

 I found the apartment and went up to their floor. 'Wow, this place is huge.' I stared at the door in front of me. I guess this is where they live. I then knocked the door. A few seconds later the door opened. It was my brother. Kim Kibum.

_______________________________________

So it turns out you'll be moving in with SHINee! ^^ I hope you like the update. 

--xCupcakeHolic